To All Who Go Over Calorie Net More Than Desired...

We all make mistakes from time to time. We're only human! But, wouldn't it be great if we could be a little closer to perfect. Ladies and gentlemen, I present the July Perfection Challenge! By perfection, I mean not going over your net calorie goal. If you're willing to push yourself, this is for you! Starting today, July 1st, I challenge you to put your best foot forward and strive for perfection for this month. If you want to join, just reply. Together, we can support each other, talk each other out of overeating, pass around advice, and more. If you slip up during the challenge, you are NOT disqualified! I'll still motivate all of you this month, no matter what happens.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    oooooh, i might try this!
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Welcome to the team!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Here is to GREEN numbers this month !!!!!!! xx
  • gerdabolton
    gerdabolton Posts: 20 Member
    OK, I'll try that too!

No, make that... I WILL do that too! :)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Count me in!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    this should coincide nicely with starting 30DS! am not sure i will do the whole month, though will definitely do a week!
  • ai965
    A warm welcome to you all!
  • leighkent
    I agree, I'm going to take it week by week - seeing as I normally have 3-4 days a week with a red number of between 1000-3000 !!!!!!!!!!! xx
  • tavery3700
    tavery3700 Posts: 42 Member
    I'm In, I need the support
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    I'm in! Gotta try hard and exercise more :)
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    I really need to do this too as I've been way off track for so long now and could do with a big push, or maybe a kick in the right direction again!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Good challenge......just to tighten things up a bit with my amounts and recordings! Count me in!
  • berchen82
    berchen82 Posts: 59
    I'm in :-)
  • This is such a good idea, count me in!!!
  • ai965
    Alright! So, how often do you all want to check in?
  • leighkent
    Maybe once a week? So next Friday, we can say X amount of green days and / or X amount of red days ?? xx
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    I want to!! But I'm going to a festival on the 12th, and I'll fail on alcohol. I've had my ticket for months - I am NOT spending the festival calorie counting my alcohol!!
  • ai965
    Once a week sounds great! The check-ins are mainly good days/ bad days, and maybe some weekly net averages.
  • ai965
    Oh, and kitinboots, you can still join! Just don't record that day, and just focus on all the other days.
  • leighkent
    We normally get take-out on Friday, so I may start off with a red :-/ LOL