To All Who Go Over Calorie Net More Than Desired...

Options

Replies

• kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'll join then. I won't log my festival weekend (though I'm hoping some good habits will have stuck anyway).
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    Great! Number of green days/red days due next Friday AND/OR weekly net calorie average. Feel free to post anything else you want here related to the perfection challenge, and friend me if you want more real-time support via newsfeed.
  • Aliena
    Aliena Posts: 13
    Options
    Can I join too? I have a weekend mid July where I may go over but hopefully I can be perfect the rest of the month!
  • ai965
    Options
    The entrance to the challenge is open all month, and the only requirement is that you try. Oh, and might as well post this now. Rules for posts are no spam, don't be mean, and no pro-ana stuff. (For personal reasons.)
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I definately need to do this because I sure haven't had enough green days so far :(
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in, I don't often go over but I do need to make sure I keep a track of my water consumption as I'm not hitting anywhere near 8 glasses and I think that's why I've not lost this week :(
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    And me please - I have started off July really well - I have SIX calories left. I think I may save them for another day.
  • janvcooper
    janvcooper Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    love to participate, have a habit of going over 3-4 days each week and need motivation to get to the gym!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have a cheat day one a week. Can I exclude that? :drinker:
  • lizzy2250
    lizzy2250 Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in...
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in! this is a great idea :)
  • swimmom2
    swimmom2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great idea, I'm really gonna try!!! I hope I can do it!!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I perfection challenge! I think that I shall join in. :-) Thanks for the great challenge!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am in, I would like to have a long string of green days.
  • ai965
    Options
    Again, a warm welcome to you all!
  • ai965
    Options
    Just a reminder, if you want more real-time support via newsfeed, then friend me.
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day so I love the idea of doing the accountability thing for the week on the same day. I had surgery 3 weeks ago today and have been on a restrictive diet. I am now starting back into more food and I am glad to have this challenge in mind to help me keep in my calorie range.
  • ai965
    Options
    I swear this is the only time I'll bump this topic, just wanted to give all of you doing the challenge a little reminder, and see if anyone else wanted to join. Sorry if I offend anyone by bumping it!
  • elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I'm having a lot of trouble cutting back... I'll be so good all day, then nighttime rolls around and I can't stop eating!