July 2011-No late night/wise choice snacking

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 0 ~ LNS: 4 :explode: Not a great way to start the month off but Im going to finish it with a BANG! :smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 0 ~ LNS: 4 :explode: Not a great way to start the month off but Im going to finish it with a BANG! :smile:

Stay strong! And think what a success it will be when you'll type in:
    Me: 27 - LNS: 4 :wink:

As for me:
    Me: 3 - LNS: 1
    Shouldn't have felt bad about the 15 mins off - this was much better than thinking "I'm off again and still a bit hungry, I could just go ahead and eat, I've lost the point tonight anyhow". Will work on a better attitude from now on :wink:.

How're the newbies doing? :flowerforyou:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Reporting in for my 2nd day!

Me- 2
    LNS- 0

Love this accountability and feel strong that I'm not giving in!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 3* ~ LNS: 2*

Tonight to LNS. It's getting so late, and I should be sleeping! Instead I was snacking...
    but Im going to finish it with a BANG! :smile:
    Right on!! That's the important part!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I was going to give myself the point, but no!:
    Me: 3 - LNS: 2

clints, keep up the good work

Steph, what's with the *s?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 4
    LNS - 1

Actually was successful wtih a cut-off time last night of 7:30 and didn't get to bed til 10.

Dew - you are right. Keep it real rather than strict. You are always an inspiration.

Clints - great job.

loveme445 - thanks for the positive attitude. it helps all of us. You CAN and WILL do this. We are right there with you.
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    How's everyone doing tonight? Almost midnight here and fighting the urges so I thought it best to check in here and get some motivation and accountability. I'm not hungry... just bored and trying to wind down before bed. I have a bottle of water here and am researching how to make myself some low cal french toast. I always eat oatmeal in the morning (which I love) but I feel the french toast will be a treat to look forward to tomorrow and the anticipation of the "reward" for making it through the night will motivate me to stay out of the kitchen tonight.

Me: 3
    LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1

I'm giving this to myself, even though I taste tested the icing my daughter made for her cupcakes. But we had gone to the gym, her and I, did our workout, and she came home and had a fruit bar and I had nothing since 4 p.m. (my dinner time). Then she decided to make cupcakes at 9:30 at night so I helped her (she is only 10 you know ;) and taste tested her oh so yummy strawberry icing, but literally only a taste test (frosting is a HUGE weakness), so I consider it still a victory.

Clints - how did you end up doing?
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew - you are right. Keep it real rather than strict. You are always an inspiration.

:heart:
    You did LOVELY last night! Thank you so much for sharing.

I thought I won when I had fruit last night, but then went almost straight to bed, so didn't really have the 2hrs food-free before bed, so...
    Me: 3 - LNS: 3
    Nvm, I'll keep trying :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 4* ~ LNS: 2
    Steph, what's with the *s?
    * = that's who got the point, since I often don't comment on who got it unless something significant happened :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    1:30 am and baby is awake, teething. Lord give me strength.

Me: 4
    LNS: 0

Thanks for this thread... it has helped me a lot knowing I'll have to tack on a win for the LNS if I give in. I am terribly wanting an entire bag of popcorn, but staying strong!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me - 6
    LNS - 1

Definitely finding my groove this month.

DEW - Unless you ate like a whole watermelon, or an apple tree or something, I think you so deserve that point. A fruit before bed is so much better than a piece of cake or ice cream, which I'm sure could have also been an option.

Clints - GREAT JOB!!! Since I work around 2 a.m. in the morning, for my late night snacking, I have to be food free for 8 hours for it to count for me. Some mornings are hard, but like you, I like to see the ME column climb.

Vacation for me starting tomorrow, but still gonna remain strong. I REFUSE to make excuses.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 4 - LNS: 3

Lorna, thanks for the confidence you put in me. I'll keep that point for when in doubt next time :wink:. Enjoy vacation!!! Will you still be able to come online?

Clints, hope your baby feels better today. First tooth? Well done for staying strong! - keep up the good work.

Steph, smart idea with the *. May I "copy" it? :wink:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in - better late than never I guess. So much for a fresh start in July. Too many fun late nights etc. Anyway, this challenge is too good not to jump back in.
    Since I haven't been paying attention, I'm giving all July so far to the late night snacks. Maybe will motivate me more to try to make up for it,:laugh:
    So,
    Me: 0
    LNS: 7
    Thanks for keeping this challenge going.
    Have a good week-end.
    Zaza
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    Point to the LNS tonight. Had 2 peaches and some coffee after I closed out my diary. My calories allowed but it still wasn't in line with my original plan of no food or drink other than water after closing out my diary.

Me: 4
    LNS: 1

Not her first tooth... I think it's her 6th! lol
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 3*
    Steph, smart idea with the *. May I "copy" it? :wink:
    YEAH!! DEW it!! Of course you may!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me - 6
    LNS* - 2

Due to packing, ate dinner really, really late, so LNS won. But that's all they get for awhile, so I hope they enjoyed it :grumble:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    But that's all they get for awhile, so I hope they enjoyed it :grumble:

:laugh: Lorna, you are one of a kind! :love:

I thought I had lost last night, but then again, I was on time :smile::
    Me: 5* (Copyright -> Steph :smile:) - LNS: 3

Clints, I love your determination and strictness. I hope to get back to being this strict before I ruin my weight loss. This being said, I'll work towards lowering my cut-off to 8:30.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 ~ LNS: 5

Keep up the good job everyone! Have a Great Weekend!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    This being said, I'll work towards lowering my cut-off to 8:30.

Not there yet, but only had fruit at my cut-off last night, so
    Me: 6* - LNS: 3