ME: 5

I'm catching up :o)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me -10*
    LNS - 4

Dew, love the new pic. Your anonymity is showing :wink:

Staying strong, even on vacation. The fact that there's nothing other than fruit and vegetables in the place we are staying helps. . You can only eat so much...
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 11* - LNS: 3
    (using that point Lorna said I deserved: I had plain yogurt at 9, felt full, but later I saw the cake and looked away :wink:)

leigh, yes you are!
    lorna, thank you :wink:. Awesome job!
    loveme, you are so close! hope you take the lead in no blink! :flowerforyou:

have a nice weekend, everyone!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ok, I haven't been tallying it up here, I know, but I keep track on my laptop, so when I find out my last count, I'll post again! :laugh:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 4* :ohwell:
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me 15 LNS 0
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 8
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me -12*
    LNS - 4

Posting for tonight as my evening is done and altho I have the night-before-finishing-vacation munchies, I am going to end strong.
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ME: 7
    LNS: 9

Friday = take-out pizza followed by ice-cream (Again, extremely bad, but my original goal was dinner and dessert with no snacking after).

Sat= EXTREMELY BAD as we had McDonalds, then I ate my left-over pizza and then we got chinese, but again, I didn't snack on anything after my ice-cream, so I am still awarding myself the point, even though I really don't deserve it lol xxx
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 8
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 9*

The last 2 have been LNS for me. :cry:
  • Gemiinii
    Gemiinii Posts: 11
    Options
    I'll start this challenge too and my cut-off will be 8:30. Only tea or water past nine!
    ME: 0
    LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 13*
    LNS - 4

I have a personal challenge before next beach trip with hubby and friends. So no eating past 8 p.m. for 32 days (allowing 1 night a week to go til 9 pm - only ONE night a week).
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 9
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me 17 LNS 0
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 13* - LNS: 4

Although I did not stay withing the "0-calories" goal, I made healthy choices AND resisted he thought "you lost the point anyhow, why not eat some more, something else", even though I was hungry. To make it even, the next time I'll feel like I don't totally deserve the point, I'll give it to LNS. Until then, :glasses:

Shelle, inspiring! You should tell your story in every month's challenge: the original points and how you kept trying until, woow! 0 for late snacks! :flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou:

Lorna, good luck with the 32-challenge!

clints, are you still with us?

loveme, YEAH! you're even!
    leight and steph, you girls are so close! Stay strong this week!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 9

Thanks Dew! However, Im behind 1 pt again :angry:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 14*
    LNS - 4

Well, I guess last night will count as my 9 o'clock as I was taste testing some yummy spaghetti sauce hubby was making. Let's hope I can keep it together for the rest of the week.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    To make it even, the next time I'll feel like I don't totally deserve the point, I'll give it to LNS.

Me: 13 - LNS: 5*

Lorna, isn't you hubby in your challenge as well? If so, he also used the 9 p.m. :)