Time to start some trouble...LOL

Options
13»

Replies

• singingmom
    singingmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why people are against nakedness, Its just a body and there is nothing wrong with the skin wewere born in. If its that important to be clothed we should be born wearing them. I understand though that as a website they cant allow it because somepeople might save them, some might not want to see people naked, some under 18s might post then the website would get in trouble. Its all the legal stuff. But other than that see nothing wrong with people without clothes.

I have nothing against naked people. I enjoy the occasional naked person. However, the quality of this site, I feel, would hit the toilet. I find some of the profile pictures intimidating already.

I hear ya and agree. I think this site is about weight loss and a healthy lifestyle and showing off your naked bod is cool and all but its not really what this site is all about. Nothing against nakedness :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I don't have an issue with people being naked. I don't think there is anything wrong with the human form. But I understand why the site cannot allow it. Things would quickly get out of hand and the pictures would go from tasteful to Congressman on Twitter real quick. Again, I don't have an issue with Congressional whatnots, but most everyone else does not want to see Nancy Pelosi topless.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I guess it really just depends on the person. If a nude picture came across me, I think it's almost beautiful. First thing I think is: I wanna be comfortable with my body. It's the curves and colors that really show how you really look, instead if the clothes.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I just don't see why anyone would post a nude picture on here. A picture in a bra/panties or boxers will show weightloss/definition/muscles just as well as a nude picture. To me, the only reason to post a picture of yourself naked would be to get the type of attention that is not really appropriate for this kind of site. There are plenty of sites to post your nude pics on!

And if you do post them on any of those other sites, please let me know so I can go check them out. :tongue:

My favorite is voyeurweb :bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I just don't see why anyone would post a nude picture on here. A picture in a bra/panties or boxers will show weightloss/definition/muscles just as well as a nude picture. To me, the only reason to post a picture of yourself naked would be to get the type of attention that is not really appropriate for this kind of site. There are plenty of sites to post your nude pics on!

And if you do post them on any of those other sites, please let me know so I can go check them out. :tongue:

I will pm you the site! :tongue:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

Wow, legs behind the head and everything!! Very nice!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Wow, legs behind the head and everything!! Very nice!

Shhh, you promised not to tell!
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Sorry. I figured since you posted it on the internet it was ok to talk about it. I won't say anything about the hour long video you e-mailed me. :bigsmile: