I hate..

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
It when men scratch their nuts and then proceed to shake Someones hand! What do you hate?

Replies

• cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    People who wear pajamas out in public. I am overweight and pants don't fit me right but I get dressed for the day....bedtime is over people!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    When you're trying to get through the aisle at the store and people are just standing in the middle of everything when you're obviously trying to get through...and when they see you they don't even bother to move over.

And children...I can't say that I HATE them...but I really dislike most of them...but more often than not it's because of bad parenting that the child has become a brat...so...maybe I hate bad parenting... :frown:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ignorance and prejudice....and people who think they are better than me because they have what they perceive as the "perfect" body....i just have more to love!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that you can't out exercise a bad diet:sad: . LOL But you can out exercise gentics!:happy:
  • SLambertAlaska
    SLambertAlaska Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    dog owners who leave their dog's "doo" in my yard and give the rest of us dog owners a bad rep
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Rude people. I don't understand why people think rudeness is an acceptable way to communicate to others. Just because I work in retail doesn't give you free rein to act like a total douche to me. You look like stupid when you're treating people like that...no matter how much they make an hour.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    When I see someone walk out of a bathroom stall and proceed to walk out the bathroom door... without washing their dirty, funknasty, hands.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Jerks!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    People who take their shoes off at work and don't realize that.. Yes.... I can smell your stinky feet.
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    since you mentioned what your man does, I can't stop thinking about what my man does.... I'll be watching TV and he walks over, grabs the remote and just changes it... wtf? I hate how he expects me to remember his doc appts so he doesn't have to!

on another note, I HATE when people can't scrape their plates and wrinse them an put them in the dishwasher.. we have one but no one uses it so I run my dishes then have to do the rest in the sink and find steak bones and pasta in the drain!!! gggrrr
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    people who poke along in the passing lane (aka, the fast lane or left-most lane). get yer slow butt in the slow lane.

oh, and while we're talking about driving.... if you're gonna text and drive, at least do the fricken speed limit, and not drop 10 under the speed limit (obviously NOT texting is best when driving).

ahhhhhh... that felt goooooood!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I also hate it when people use the F*** word all the time as part of their normal conversation. Really, you have no other options in your vocabulary but F*** or Sh** to express yourself. Clean it up...
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    People who don't flush or wash their hands.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    dog owners who leave their dog's "doo" in my yard and give the rest of us dog owners a bad rep

I hear ya! I actually chased a guy down the other day just to tell him he needed to come back and pick up his dog's crap out of my yard. I had spent 3 hours the day before mowing/gardening to make my yard look great...not to have his dog take a dump right in the middle of it.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    over sensitive people who get offended at the smallest things.
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,594 Member
    Options
    People who don't flush or wash their hands.

Bingo! I agree~
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Most of the people that shop at my local Walmart. They let their kids run everywhere, walk super slow in front of you, or just stop dead. Also, on more than one occasion, I've seen people QUADRUPLE park their cars. Double parking pisses me off, but why the eff do you need four spots?!
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sitting up late, bored but not tired! What is wrong with me?? LOL This is the time of night I would usually give in to a snack, but I'm fighting! :)
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when someone brushes his/her teeth and leaves toothpaste in the sink. What is so hard getting it out?
    Also, I cannot stand the loogie noise. I understand you sometimes have to hock up one, but it drives me nuts when it's continuous. Actually, it just makes me want to vomit. Ew. Haha.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Can't stand people who blow their nose at the dinner table...whether in public or family setting. Makes me want to vomit just thinking about it (sorry grandpa).