Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Yeeeaaahhh go sexy sizzlers!!! :) this week is gonna be good! I can feel it in my bones :) xxx
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Hmm, any ideas anyone? I think everyone should be part of a team, so I would welcome jennahiggins, Italiana_xx79, on the Gutsy Grizzlies.:glasses:

Bellyfairy is Captain #6 that gets the remaining participants. I see that you selected her. Select another team mate then she will take the remaining on her team.

Thanks

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Biggest Loser Challengers-The team challenge from Monday to Friday is that every team member must drink at least 8-8 oz. of water daily. The challenge will be figured into the team overall result & individual overall results. Good luck.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Bellyfairy,

you will have the remaining teammates. I see the JudyMama has you on her team. Once she picks another teammate you will have the reamaining teammates.

Good luck,

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    What did I miss? :smile:

There is six teams with captains. Captains have picked team mates. This Friday there will be team results and individual results.

The team challenge for this week is:

Biggest Loser Challengers-The team challenge from Monday to Friday is that every team member must drink at least 8-8 oz. of water daily. The challenge will be figured into the team overall result & individual overall results. Good luck.

Tina
  • fitsherry
    Options
    Sorry I did not get to check in Friday, I had to go out of town unexpectedly for a funeral. My stats did not change much.

Weight: 190.2
    Height: 5'8"
    Waist: 32.5
    Hip: 44
    Forearm: 10
    Wrist: 6
    Exercise (mins): 0
  • workingmumof4
    Options
    I have just had to down two pints of water before bed!! Just read the challenge in time @ The Sexy Sizzlers. I am very competitive so pleased I read this x

Working hard to burn the pounds. Good luck fellow team mates. Keep drinking the water!!!

Dianne x
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi -
    I will then take jennahiggins, but that means that I think there is only one person left for Belly Fairy to be a teammate with...?
  • JudyMama
    Options
    Hi Gutsy Grizzlies! It's Wednesday and let's keep up the momentum! Keep drinking, keep exercising!:drinker:
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am dreading this weeks weigh in! I have totally fallen off the wagon...my exercise minutes so far are 0!! AH! I am committed to the 30ds tonight, and a run tomorrow! Fingers crossed I can finish strong this week!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Check in is tomorrow....good luck everyone. Don't forget your exercise minutes & if you completed your water team challenge.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Send me you check in information.

Tina:smile:
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    judymama - I apologize for not checking in with the team. I have spent the last five days recovering from a back injury. I PROMISE I will be better. Is there anything you need from me? Is it too late to give you numbers? Today is my first day back training and logging in.
  • JudyMama
    Options
    tcoutlaw, I'm so sorry about your injury! I think we still check in with tsumpter but let me check with her. Take good car of yourself.
    Judy
  • workingmumof4
    Options
    Hi These are my details for Friday 5th August, Team:- The Sexy Sizzler's.

Weight : 257lbs
    Waist : 48
    Neck: 16
    Hip : 50
    Forearm : 10.5
    Bust : 48
    Wrist: 7

I have done 750mins of exercise burning up 6719 calories.

I have completed the water drinking challenge and I am now on first name terms with a lot of bathrooms.

My first goal I set was to lose 3 stone for my holiday and I am so pleased to say I reached that goal on the day I go. Everyone here helps motivate me, you are all inspirational thank you so much.

Hope everyone has had a good week x (esp The Sexy Sizzler's). ;-) xx

Workingmumof4

Dianne x
  • Libby9
    Libby9 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi

No change in stats
    No excercise done this week
    However - I completed the water challenge. Got one thing write this week!

Lib xx
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    weigh in - 197.9

water - did not complete

exercise = 240
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    what was the water challenge so i can check my water intake to see if i did it? i didnt notice there was a water challenge
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Workout minutes: 290
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 129.2
    Waist - 35
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

Water intake - 296 ounces -water challenge complete
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Minutes - 266
    Weight - 170
    Height - 5 4
    Waist - 36
    Hips - 44
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 10
    All water was completed (about 80oz a day)