I confess.....

Options

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    hard liquor ew...

There is something wrong with you. Who doesn't like booze. Seriously? Not cool. Tequila... oh yes. I could drink Tequila every day, if it didnt have so many damned calories.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So far, nothing.

(In hindsight, that may be part of my issue)

lol!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Pudding, Tapioca, rice pudding, jello.

I like liquids and I like solids. I wanna chew it or drink it.

I don't like those things that fall in between.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. They are frickin' fungus, people!!! They look like dirt, smell like dirt, taste like dirt... Why must they sprinkle the little squungy things all over everything and ruin it?! :laugh:
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Fish! It's terrible, because I know it's so good for you and I sure could use some more of it in my diet (I try to choke down tuna every now and then, but it has to be mixed with all kinds of things).
  • letstrythisagain
    Options
    Loving the diversity on this thread! All you mayo haters....happy to hear that, means more for me!!! :laugh:
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Southern Rock...oh, wait, we're talking food. LOL. Tomato juice and V8. Ugh!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Circus Peanuts and Peeps. Are those really even close to being food? They look and smell disgusting!

They smell like nausea and headaches to me...gag.

Other things that actually make me nauseated to smell are Hot Dogs, Spam, any uber processed cold cuts such as bologna, etc. I can't tolerate the odor. Soooo horrid!
    Must evacuate this thread before I vom....
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    mayonaise

TOTALLY. And salad dressing of ANY kind, melted cheese, mustard, gravy, cream based soups, ALL mushrooms (actually, all except portabello cooked the right way)

I am a really picky eater.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Ranch dressing.
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I hate water and milk!!! Getting used to drinkin more water though!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms
    Tuna Fish (canned)

-=Shivers=-
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    So far, nothing.

(In hindsight, that may be part of my issue)

Ok, just thought of something - Miracle Noodles.

In a word - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Cantaloupe *shudders*

Agreed.... Its a sad fruit though... Rather MELONcholy if you ask me.... It just Cant.alope.... But yes I also dislike cantalope and melon (minus watermelon) And Im agreed on the cellery too just tooooo stringy... Other than that Im a pretty open person these days.....

Ohhh ohh but Brie Cheese.. I tried it for the first time the other night.... NASTY... I would eat cellery, melon and cantalope before I ate some more brie. really...
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Loving the diversity on this thread! All you mayo haters....happy to hear that, means more for me!!! :laugh:

Haha and me! I love the mayo - been trying to give it up but it's tough
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Blu Cheese dressing or otherwise. Nasty. Just nasty.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Fish or seafood of any kind.

I just can't deal with it, i know its good for you blah blah blah but just can't eat it.

I ate a king prawn once in a restaurant because my girlfiend (now ex) because she thought she'd be cute and get me to 'change my ways'. I refused 'til she started making a scene so I picked one off her plate and swallowed it whole.

Tinned tuna looks disgusting, most seafood looks disgusting. The only sefood I think looks good is Salmon Fillet but i still refuse to eat it. Then there's all the bones and skin and if you're really lucky a head staring back up at you on the plate.

It's odd really because I always liked fish until I was about 8-9..

nik
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. They are frickin' fungus, people!!! They look like dirt, smell like dirt, taste like dirt... Why must they sprinkle the little squungy things all over everything and ruin it?! :laugh:

I'm totally with you on this! I can tolerate them thinly sliced and sauteed in certain things (like risotto), but raw mushrooms are just rubbery and smell like dirt!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

I'm totally with you on this! I can tolerate them thinly sliced and sauteed in certain things (like risotto), but raw mushrooms are just rubbery and smell like dirt!

i can't stand raw mushrooms either, i love cooked ones,

and melons i dont like any melons
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Corned beef, prawns, mustard...