PIZZA ADDICT....Y'ALL FEEL ME???

Options
I just felt like letting everyone know. I am addicted to pizza...hahah. I could NOT live without it!
If I had to I could eat it every day.

How sad!!!!!!

Curse my taste buds.....:mad:

Is anyone else in love with this italian foe?
:smile:

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    yes..i could eat for b/l/d every day..so so good.
    but i shoot for once a week now.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I was bad yesterday. I went with friends to Pizza Hut and pigged out. Hey, when you pay for the buffet you feel like you have to make it worthwhile. I'm back on track today. Sad that I ate so much it was uncomfortable. You think I'd learn.
  • AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was bad yesterday. I went with friends to Pizza Hut and pigged out. Hey, when you pay for the buffet you feel like you have to make it worthwhile. I'm back on track today. Sad that I ate so much it was uncomfortable. You think I'd learn.
    Remember it for next time, then.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I make my own :) that way you can control everything that is going in it. you can go for no salt added sauce, low sodium pepperoni.. and loads of yummy veggies :)
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    I LOVE pizza! I make sure to have 2 slices a week so I won't go crazy!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I like putting tons of veggies on mine!
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Love pizza! If you have a papa murphy's near you they have really good delite pizza. I have the meat one yesterday and it was like 186 calories a piece. It is much lower calories then pizza hut or papa johns thin crust pizza and to me taste a lot better too.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pizza! Made homemade pizza today. Did you know that dominos.com has a feature in their nutrition folder that allows you to build your pizza and tells you how many calories it will have per slice? I love that. Some of it is not too bad calorie wise.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I :heart: pizza. I make flatbread pizzas. I use either flatout bread or a low carb, 71 calorie tortilla, 1/4 c. sauce, 1 oz. of mozzarella, and veggies. :) Under 300 calories and pure YUM!
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thin crust!!! I am obsessed. Way less caloric and tastier because your toppings take over.
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    mmmmm pizza.... I love pineapple and olives on mine... Skinnytaste.com had a good idea to put pizza sauce and cheese on slices of zucchini.... I know it's just not the same but I want to try it :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Freshetta 4 Meat for dinner tonight. I'm a happy girl. :smile:
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So sad i had it today... just awful!
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Its actually not that bad if you are careful for 580 calories, I can have two slices of papa johns pizza and I feel full afterwards! I enjoy pizza 3-4 times a month and I don't end up regretting it. Its all about regulating. I know that I have to have a light lunch if I know I'm having pizza for dinner :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Every day... I could eat it every day... OMG yum... Once every other week or so...
  • Anoble17
    Anoble17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love pizza! (as most college students do). It's nearly impossible to get a good pizza in West Virginia though, they just don't know how to do it.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I've made my own pizza before using a large mushroom cap for the crust, pretty good!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    All great ideas..sometimes its never a bad thing to have a pizza fest! One in a great while..lol I have a place here in Michigan called Hungry Howies..home of the flavored crust! Now for me, thats the best part!! :bigsmile:

I guess what i can do is douse a slice of bread or crust roll with garlic powder (only 15 calories??) and try it that way..thats less damaging then all the goop they put on regular pizzas
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm in Philly region so we eat alot of pizza (and cheesesteaks but thats a whole nother thread). I get a slice of plain pizza (our crusts are typically pretty thin) and have a large salad with it. I will not give up my pizza. In fact I have it once a week (my kids would riot otherwise).
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I love pizza! But I hate how many calories a slice is. We try to have pizza no more than once every couple of weeks and watch our portions (number of slices). It'd be easier if there were more dining out places in our town. With only 20 places to choose from and 7 of those pizza places its no good -- pizza hut, papa johns, mazzios, cornerstone, dominos, little ceasars, caseys