PIZZA ADDICT....Y'ALL FEEL ME???

Options

Replies

• suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I moved back to Chicago because of it! LOL

Have you tried the Cauliflower Pizza Crust? It's actually pretty good!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I :heart: pizza. I make flatbread pizzas. I use either flatout bread or a low carb, 71 calorie tortilla, 1/4 c. sauce, 1 oz. of mozzarella, and veggies. :) Under 300 calories and pure YUM!

I do the same thing! Love it! They are so good that I am starting to like our homemade "healthy" pizzas so much better than some pizza shop pizzas because sometimes they are just so greasy!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* pizza... and I'm not talking about the faux, healthy 'leave-the-cheese-off-veggies-only' kind. I'm talking about real pizza - loaded with cheese, pepperoni and Italian sausage. I eat pizza like this every week or two, and make room for it in my calorie allotment by carefully planning my calories for the day. It's worth it to me! :-)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    yes but i cannot eat it as most of it has gluten...so maybe i will just have to find a flour without gluten and still make this delish dish
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Love pizza but don't have it often.
    Would rather make my own. but in the past my pizza's would put pizza chain restaurants to shame. LOL
  • greenscrapcat
    Options
    Does anyone NOT like pizza? I could also eat a pizza a day!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE PIZZA AND HOT DOGS YUMMMY!!

my *kitten* thanks me for not eatting it so much!
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The one thing I just can't seem to give up! And quite frankly, I don't WANT to give it up! I still have a couple slices every week. I just make sure I can fit it in my calories and hit the workout extra hard that day. Love, love, LOVE pizza!!!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I hear ya sista! Gotta have it so I do thin& crispy veggie from pizza hut!
  • violetmoonbean
    violetmoonbean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a ready set go machine that I use a 6' tortilla and make my own thin crust pizza! Quick and easy and you can control your own ingredients!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My bro used to eat TWO TO THREE PIZZAS per day, five days a week. I don't mean 2-3 slices... I mean the whole pie! 2-3 entire pizza pies!

But when he realized that hard work pays off, he cut pizza out completely. We all know hard work pays off, but knowing it and really feeling it are two different things sometimes. Sure, he could just have a couple of slices, but he really likes eating a lot of volume, so he prefers to just not eat pizza.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I love Jets Pizza... and Jets bread... I don't care about the pizza, JUST GIVE ME THE BREADSTICKS!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Ate pizza and two breadsticks. I want to die now. so full!!!!!! This is why pizza and I have a love/hate relationship!!
  • pictureperfect101
    Options
    I'm totally addicted to pizza! I feel like having it everyday :) I had it like 4 times in the past 3 weeks :) DELISH
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
    I don't know one person who doesn't love pizza.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I :heart: pizza. I make flatbread pizzas. I use either flatout bread or a low carb, 71 calorie tortilla, 1/4 c. sauce, 1 oz. of mozzarella, and veggies. :) Under 300 calories and pure YUM!

I do the same thing! Love it! They are so good that I am starting to like our homemade "healthy" pizzas so much better than some pizza shop pizzas because sometimes they are just so greasy!

I do also. I buy the flatout italian bread. I spray a little oil on it and crisp it ever so slightly in the oven. Then I put on my fav toppings. I love pepperoni pizza, so I use the turkey pepperoni. I'm able to eat a whole one for very little calories and I feel like my pizza craving is satisfied :0)
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was bad yesterday. I went with friends to Pizza Hut and pigged out. Hey, when you pay for the buffet you feel like you have to make it worthwhile. I'm back on track today. Sad that I ate so much it was uncomfortable. You think I'd learn.

My boyfriend LOVES the PH buffet. We go nearly once a month. As soon as I walk in the door, I ask if they will put a thin n' crispy veggie lovers out. They will make it fresh, and bring me a plate with about 4 pieces. I eat that plus one breadstick, and feel I've "made it worthwhile." I had to make it work for me. It's still a splurge, but I don't feel uncomfortable, and I don't beat myself up over it :) Planning makes any food situation possible!
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    OMG pizza is SO my favorite food too! I could not cut it out completely so I just try to work it into my eating plan. For those who are in the UK - if you're really craving pizza go to Pizza Express and get a Leggera pizza. They make a thin crust pizza but cut a hole in the middle and fill it with salad so you can still have pizza, just not as much and get some veg in too. This range of pizzas is only around 500 calories each so it's definitely do-able once in a while. When I'm going out to dinner with friends or family I always suggest Pizza Express so I know I can enjoy myself but still keep on track. My parents were here visiting from America last week and now my mom wants to bring the Leggera pizzas to the US cause it really is such a great idea!
  • santaet08
    santaet08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I once buttered pizza. It was hands-down one of the best and worst decisions I'd ever made to date.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ogqhbjxd55k8.jpg

But seriously, I won't give up pizza. I fit it in my calories. There's a yummy local pizza place just outside my neighborhood. Sometimes I walk there for 2 slices of pizza and walk back home. The walk is less than a mile so it obviously doesn't cancel out the pizza, but it's something.