What about 50+ thin muscular and shaved? :glasses:
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    many views but no new replies. wondering what all the others think. :happy:
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Just returned from 4 days on the beach in the panhandle of north west Florida (locally referred to as "Lower Alabama"). - possibly the most conservative places in the country.While most men and boys were in knee length board shorts, there was myself, one other guy, and his teenage son in Speedo's. I walked the beach and got pleasant nods and friendly "Hellos" - absolutely no negative comments. One lady asked where I got "all those muscles." I said running pushups and situps. Her portly husband said "and no food." :glasses:

Good for you. I am happy for you that you were comfortable and that you were able to rock them.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the swim teams that I see practice at the gym I go to dont even wear speedos anymore. speedos are out. the only ones who seem to wear them are out of touch and clueless older guys or guys who play for the wrong team.

no to speedos
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    Options
    the swim teams that I see practice at the gym I go to dont even wear speedos anymore. speedos are out. the only ones who seem to wear them are out of touch and clueless older guys or guys who play for the wrong team.

no to speedos

"out of touch, clueless, wrong team ..." Really?
    Your homophobia is showing.
    Some say: Behind every fear there is a secret wish.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

no to speedos

"out of touch, clueless, wrong team ..." Really?
    Your homophobia is showing.
    Some say: Behind every fear there is a secret wish.

no phobia and no fear, just seems those are the only folks who still wear speedos
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    Options
    no phobia no fear? then try wearing a pair. i dare ya :laugh:
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    Options
    Bump
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Banana hammocks... No. Just... No. :indifferent:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think its great when fat dudes wear speedos. It's like a giant middle finger to everyone at the beach
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    O.o

No. Thank you.

Too much flesh...

Reminds me of Kylie Minogue's Slow video.
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    I, in NO WAY think Speedos are attractive or should EVER be worn :/
  • bedsidetables
    Options
    Wear them .
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Wear them .

The problem is they don't all have your abs!!

When we holiday in Europe the Russians are hysterical, the women wear gold bikinis, 5 inch heels and cowboy hats but don't shave/ wax ANYWHERE and the men wear neon coloured Speedos with their huge hairy belly hanging out.

It's quite a sight
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what type of location they are worn.

At the pool, swimming laps is pretty normal.

At the beach, not that common.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Once you have seen a huge old man with a hairy chest and back wearing a speedo you just can't un-see it! No matter how many drinks you have! My eyes still feel like they are bleeding.

I say no to the speedo.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think speedos should be worn like bikinis... yes many people who shouldn't do and some things cannot be unseen... but One really sexy fit person in a bikini or speedo makes up for a lot of having to look away lol.
  • everfart
    everfart Posts: 2
    Options
    hey, i love speedos, there's really only one thing that's better and that's dong thongs:
    http://wojosdongthongs.com/

seriously, if you or your guy or your lady are into speedos, definitely give dongthongs a shot, they are SOOOOO comfortable and sexy ;)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I don't watch Olympic swimmers because I actually care about swimming so......
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Meh. . . When I get to my goal weight (13 more pounds) i plan on rockin a speedo to swim laps. I just can't see myself wearing one to a beach really . . .
    If my wife thinks it's ok then I might change my mind . . . I don't care what anyone else thinks.