75 day challenge who's with me

Options
Ok here we go I am starting a 75 day challenge today and would like to invite all along with me.

The goal: lose a minimum of 25 lbs (a minimum)
The Mission: Get it done, streamline the diet plans and exercise plans to make this happen.
The days ahead: work hard, stay motivated and sweat, sweat, sweat...

Ok here's what I need from you..either friend me and send me your weight TODAY or just message me your weight. Also, weigh in the same time next week and the next week, etc. until we are done and send me your weights each week.... I weighed in at 374.6 today at 11:15 am (typically when I weigh)... I have already lost 26 lbs in 16 days...16 of them since I started this site 11 days ago. so who has got what it takes.. who is ready to dig deep and make this happen no matter what, who is ready to be held accountable........lets do this... My goal is 50 lbs this 75 days...If I hit 25 pounds lost then guess what ...I DID IT..

Who's down

Replies

• caitibug
    caitibug Posts: 12
    Options
    LOVE your motivation!!
  • suadmaye
    suadmaye Posts: 10
    Options
    Your goal is awesome and I'm totally in, but how on earth did you lose 26 pounds in 16 days??
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    I wanna know how u did it too. Great job!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I love you drive and I could use some good motivation! I am currently participating in a "biggest loser" competition at work that I started to get my coworkers moving and healthier and we weigh in on Thursdays - can I give you my weight when I weigh in for that? I can tell you that today, I weigh 231.0. I have LOTS of lbs to lose and I'm TOTALLY game for this!

Thanks!
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh in on Tuesday morning. My last weigh in was 308. I have lost 15 so far using this site. Today was my 20th consecutive day posting. It's pretty amazing how much help the calorie counting has been for me and my daily food choices. My first goal is to be down 75 lbs by my son's soccer senior night which is mid-Oct.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your spectacular weight loss btw!!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    I am SO Down with This. Let's DO IT.
  • easilychanged
    easilychanged Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been going up and down for so long now and this morning's weight was depressing, I never thought I would be in the 270s ever again. But I hit it. So it's time to hit back!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    So the end of this challenge would be September 25th? Hmmmm.....25 lbs by September? Oh I'm IN. I'm currently in a challenge but I love to push myself a LOT harder than I need to....so count me in!!!! Lets KICK this!
  • praytonia
    praytonia Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whoop, i want in! .. i weigh in on friday mornings & last friday i weighed 278.5 lbs!

so 75 days .. would that make the final day september 23rd?
  • luv2laf1
    luv2laf1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely in!!! Thanks for the motivation!! I weigh 188 lbs today. I really need some encouragement. You are amazing! :)
  • suadmaye
    suadmaye Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm getting quite excited now! My last weigh in was 210. So my aim would be 185! :D
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 25lbs in 16 days??? You're intense!
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome awesome AWESOME.....This makes me want to run as hard as I can and scream as I go lol.. This is gonna be the best hardest most grueling days of our lives and we are gonna love it...LOVE IT... So GRIT YOUR TEETH and LET"S DO THIS...

make sure I get your start weight so I can track your progress with mine and pray for you to survive.....

Whatever it takes, whatever it takes, whatever it takes, whatever it takes.....

ok I'm gonna go exercise now lol
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    ok one more thing....EAT........ You gotta EAT to lose
  • emmazacklover
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this and have a cheerleader like you to motivate me!!
  • SlimTiffany
    SlimTiffany Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, it sounds great and I love the motivation. Weighing in @ 182.4lbs today
  • mexiana
    mexiana Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm in but.... will message you :)
  • elle277
    elle277 Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm down. :)
    weight in: 147lbs