75 day challenge who's with me

Options

Replies

• sarmancar
    sarmancar Posts: 13
    Options
    Count me in! My weight this morning was 214.6. I'm down 4 lbs so far in about a week. My goal is 150, but if I could hit 184 in 75 days (September), I would be stoked!!!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Ends 25 Sep... I turn 45 on the 26th, sounds like a good birthday goal for me! Count me in!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a group to jump into and I just found it! I am in and my starting weight is 228. Ready, set, exercise :)
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    first group i have ever been a part of and im sooo motivated! lets do this! :D
  • JW_Jawill
    JW_Jawill Posts: 1
    Options
    Woop! Reaching up for those positives with you and all who join you in achieving our common goal. Lets do this!
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    See More of Me Today and Less of Me Tomorrow:tongue:
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Would love to join i weigh on friday morning my weight on friday was 145lbs looking to lose 33lbs to get to final goal but would love to lose 15-20lbs during this challenge if more then thats a bonus looking to work hard. I am part of challenge but will be ending soon need the movitation to stay on track. thanks
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Together we can do this
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    I want to join too. Weighed in this morning at 276.8. I'm up 3 pounds from last week, which just ticks me off.

I want to lose 25 before school starts back (in 5 weeks). Any suggestions? You've had success so far. What are you doing that I'm not?
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    Ok I'm off the eliptical and getting ready for work. welcome aboard the losing train......make sure everyone weighs in every sunday at the same time and send it to me....I am soooooo ready...
  • Kimby1
    Kimby1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Okay, this is my first post on this site ... sounds fun. Motivation is a fantastic thing. Count me in. Current weight 145. I'm hoping for 15 lb loss by September 23 because I'M GOING TO MAUI, BABY!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm in :flowerforyou:

today's weight: 220.4
    75 day goal: 195.4

wowwww under 200!! :bigsmile:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    and....75 days is September 23rd right? sounds like a good day cuz it's the first day of Fall!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i'm in :) weight: 221.3

75 day goal: 195
  • KLMcConnell
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm in-I'm currently at 169.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!! How we do this then? Do I add you and make sure you keep working your booty?? :P
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I added you and here is my info: weight as of 7/6/11 was 233. My weight post-challenge will be 208. Let's get going!! Woot woot!! :)
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    LosingMyselfin2011 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 182.8 :-)
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I weigh in on Fridays and last friday I was 218. Lets do this!
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am gonna join your challenge...ive been here a while and i need the motivation...you seem to have enough for us all...im joining you late but im at 190 this morning. I will weigh myself sunday and send you the result. Thanks for being such a great role model.