75 day challenge who's with me

Options

Replies

• arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yep!! Still in it for the long haul!! Have had a few bumps along the road since I started, but I'm hoping that I can really kick butt from here on out!! Only 63 days left in the challenge!! Keep it up everybody!!!
  • suzglitz
    suzglitz Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Thanks for the motivation!!! 176lbs today.
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    Options
    I would like to be down 35 pounds in 75 days. I'm in :)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 218.2
    this week - 216.4

week's loss - 1.8 lbs
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I'm in....I hope it's not too late! I love your motivation and drive! I need encouragement lately. Friday, 07/22 I was 194 lbs. Please add me to this challenge and THANK YOU in advance. I really need this! Please give us the details, thanks!
  • arh0117
    Options
    I changed my weigh day so this weeks weight is going to be 228.6 (today) down from 230.6 (on Wed.) for a loss of 2.0 lbs. and a total loss of 4.4 lbs. Thanks!!
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    no lose but no gain stay the same 145lbs will have to up my workouts but i'm set on making a change this week
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YEAH I'm IN!! Really need this right now. OK, I weighed this morning and I was 191. Let's DO THIS!! x
  • Mary156
    Mary156 Posts: 15
    Options
    Im Def in!!! I weighed in at 168lbs today. My goal is 20lbs in 75 days
    9662193.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    The guy who started this thread hasn't said anything on this thread in like 2 weeks, so I don't know if he's still keeping track of people's weights or not. Are you still there cedarbrook???
  • KLMcConnell
    Options
    I'm still at 165...birthday week so i fell of the wagon. Time to get back on!
  • arh0117
    Options
    I just found out that our annual trip to NOLA will be thee weekend of the end of this challenge and we are going kid-free this year!! Sounds like a great reward for losing 25 lbs.!!! That's means I'll get to party like a rockstar that weekend!! Wooo hoooo!!
  • TexasAustinite
    Options
    I'm so in for this! I'll send you a message with my weight.
  • goragon
    goragon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go but struggling at the moment, may be this with get me moving again.
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello all. I hope all are rockin right along. It is so exciting to see everyone reaching for their goals. If you haven't friend requested me yet please do. Most of my communication has been going out through my profile and I have been trying to blog my passion for this challenge in daily. I will start updating this thread as well from this point..."THE 75" has lost a total of 143 pounds for the first 2 weeks. That is amazing..Weigh-in for week 3 is tomorrow so everyone please message me your pounds down. All I can say at this point is GET IT DONE.....FAITH...STRENGTH....POWER...."THE 75"

Kevin Parsons
    "Cedarbrook"
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh in last Sunday.......I went on vacation and totally got off track for not just the one week but the next too. I'm back today and will get on that scale tomorrow no matter what! Thanks for the motivation!
  • alwaysangel
    alwaysangel Posts: 203
    Options
    I didn't weigh in last Sunday.......I went on vacation and totally got off track for not just the one week but the next too. I'm back today and will get on that scale tomorrow no matter what! Thanks for the motivation!

Ditto for me too.
  • nunu55
    nunu55 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds good to me..I'm new to the site and I'm always up for a challenge!
  • Peacebro
    Peacebro Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)
    I'm new to this site and I'm really looking for the push I need to get my butt into shape! :D
    I have lost 10kg from the beginning of the year from diet change alone - and I'm now looking to buy some exercise equipment! :)
    What would you all recommend - a treadmill or one of those steppers where you kinda walk on? if you know what I mean?
    As soon as I get some equipment I would love to be apart of this challenge!!! (I'm far too shy to run in public and can't afford the gym here)
    I promise I will continue eating healthy till then!

Keep up the good work guys! :D
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Okay...so today is weigh in. I'm down to 222 this morning. :drinker: Thinking that's a little loss from last week for sure. :bigsmile: Have a great Sunday everyone.