MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Report Day 5:

Goal 1: Do scheduled exercise daily-ChaLean Xtreme, and elliptical on ChaLean off days
    Got sick last night so no exercise at all
    Goal 2: Get to bed on time every night! That's by 10pm Sun-Thur, by midnight Fri&Sat(ok, not so strict about the weekend!)
    I was in bed at 9:15
    Goal 3: Same as before- a few steps further than the day before based on pedometer!
    1st day steps: 4715 Day 2: 7278 Day 3: 6921 (oops) Day 4: 7398 Day 5 3101

Thanks MissDee!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Oma, you're right. The shred came in today and I'll try it this weekend. I too don't want any pain. I've had enough PT in my life. Chalean and turbo fire should arrive next week. I'm looking at doing the hybrid. What weights are you using?

Depending on the exercise, anywhere from 5-20. specifically 5-8-12 and 20
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oma, you're right. The shred came in today and I'll try it this weekend. I too don't want any pain. I've had enough PT in my life. Chalean and turbo fire should arrive next week. I'm looking at doing the hybrid. What weights are you using?

Depending on the exercise, anywhere from 5-20. specifically 5-8-12 and 20

Adjustable weights or individual dumbbells?

No exercise today, but had a great healthy eating day.
  • FabOma08
    Options
    wish I had the adjustable weights! Maybe a letter to Santa is in order! You can also use the tension bands. They've got one person using them for each exercise and that's some serious work!!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Finally made it kayaking:happy: I am so excited. I hope I can move tomorrow:blushing: My daughter and I did a little over an hour and my shoulders and arms are feeling it. It was so nice to get out there and do it! Everyone is working really hard this week, WTG!

ooooooooo now that sounds fun!!!! How did you feel today?

LOVE the quilt patch in your icon!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I like this idea!! I need to see some results FAST and by that I mean recognizing the small things instead of focusing on the BIG thing. My week starts on Monday and I pretty much started over this week because I have gained 10lbs since joining MyFitnessPals. My goal for this week to to track my food (ALL OF IT) every day. So far, so good. I may not stay within range but at least I'm going to be accountable. Baby steps :tongue:

JSW WELCOME HERE!! :flowerforyou:

Don't remember if I gave you a flower, so here it is.

Good luch with your goals, and please feel free to jump in here anytime. This is a wonderful group and very dear supporters!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Reporting from my FRIDAY :bigsmile:

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ 3 for Me¸¸.♥
    Justifying July

1♥Journal it! ♥♥♥♥♥ had leftovers! 5/6
    2♥30 Minutes!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 30 min on my Ball 6/6
    3♥Daily Check-in!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I am here again!! 6/6

:bigsmile: Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, and I know I did good! :bigsmile:

goodnight :yawn:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    PS

Hello to all I missed up there, very tired.

Hey MAK
    How as the Ball Game? How was your day??

No Suz either, :-(

missing some other folk here..............
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Super tired after the ball game (my team lost) so I didn't do get a Thursday check in. But I did pretty good yesterday. At the ball game I found a food vendor with veggie cups and salad. So instead of hotdog and nachos I had a salad an a veggie cup. And instead of beer I had water.

Unfortunately Friday night dinner with the family knocked me back. We got a nacho app I ate two pieces. I ordered a mixed seafood dish (3 shrimp, salmon, tilapia, rice and asparagus). Ate the shrimp and tilapia, the asparagus and about 3/4 of the rice. Had a beer with dinner. Then our waitress bought us a round of shots, which I drank mine. Then the place has an amazing desssert banana cream pie in a jar. I'm sure it's got a thousand calories in it. My mom really wanted it so she ordered it and I ate way more then I should have. Now I'm feeling over full. I dont know why I go so crazy. Still need to work on reigning it in.

On a plus side I got my am workout in. And I spent 4 hours outside doing some serious yard work. I was digging up a yucca plant. The root was the size of my forearm. Then a small tree that we need to get rid of. Transplanted some ferns and hostas (sp?) so I was turning over the dirt for the plants new home. It was tiring work. and I drank all my water. Plus some extra (got dehydrated with all the sweaty yard work)

After reading how amazing you all are doing. I wish I had done better today so I could share good news with you guys too. Cuz you all are rocking it!! I promise tomorrow I will be better. I want to put post good news for you all tomorrow. I PINKY swear it! :happy:

Off to bed I go! Good night all you wonderful ladies. Keep reaching for your goals!
  • Blahrina
    Blahrina Posts: 10
    Options
    can we do another challenge starting Monday ?
  • missdeehere
    Options
    can we do another challenge starting Monday ?

:flowerforyou: WELCOME BALAHRIA,

YESSSSSSSSS!! I have been trying to start each week by Saturday evening or Sunday morning. We would LOVE to have you join us. Some people come for a week or two and some stay for the support & closer friendships. Some just need a place to help stay accountable.

Whatever you decide................. Think of something YOU need to work on.

I usually start the new week on a new thread, but I always post the link for the new thread, on the previous one. :drinker:

I can tell you that this has been one of my best weeks yet!!

So check back tonight...........
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hey all!! Super tired after the ball game (my team lost) so I didn't do get a Thursday check in. But I did pretty good yesterday. At the ball game I found a food vendor with veggie cups and salad. So instead of hotdog and nachos I had a salad an a veggie cup. And instead of beer I had water.

Unfortunately Friday night dinner with the family knocked me back. We got a nacho app I ate two pieces. I ordered a mixed seafood dish (3 shrimp, salmon, tilapia, rice and asparagus). Ate the shrimp and tilapia, the asparagus and about 3/4 of the rice. Had a beer with dinner. Then our waitress bought us a round of shots, which I drank mine. Then the place has an amazing desssert banana cream pie in a jar. I'm sure it's got a thousand calories in it. My mom really wanted it so she ordered it and I ate way more then I should have. Now I'm feeling over full. I dont know why I go so crazy. Still need to work on reigning it in.

On a plus side I got my am workout in. And I spent 4 hours outside doing some serious yard work. I was digging up a yucca plant. The root was the size of my forearm. Then a small tree that we need to get rid of. Transplanted some ferns and hostas (sp?) so I was turning over the dirt for the plants new home. It was tiring work. and I drank all my water. Plus some extra (got dehydrated with all the sweaty yard work)

After reading how amazing you all are doing. I wish I had done better today so I could share good news with you guys too. Cuz you all are rocking it!! I promise tomorrow I will be better. I want to put post good news for you all tomorrow. I PINKY swear it! :happy:

Off to bed I go! Good night all you wonderful ladies. Keep reaching for your goals!

Good Morning MAK

WONDERFUL CHOICES at the Ball Game!! You are a much stronger woman then I am. I PRAY for that kind of willpower!!:drinker:

I bet the Family Dinner didn't affect your weight, cept maybe the sodium. With all theyard work & water you drank, you may have flushed it. I want some Yucca plants!! That's those tall white fBell Like Flowers, right??
    That dessert sounded too yummy but at least it had fruit in it!! (always my excuse when I get Carrot Cake) LOL

Hope you have a GREAT OP SATURDAY!!
  • ladygloria
    Options
    Last day of strength and zumba done this week. All goals complete. Woo hoo!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Last day of strength and zumba done this week. All goals complete. Woo hoo!

:drinker: WOO HOO LADY G (LOL I wanna keep calling you Lagy GaGa) LOL:bigsmile:

And the day is still young!! So very proud of your dedication!!

You have been such an inspiration here, I do hope you join us back for next week!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Sooooooooooooooooooo

I LOST 5 POUNDS THIS WEEK!! I HAD A GREAT WEEK!! AND I OWE IT ALL TO ALL OF YOU HERE!! I AM BACK ON A ROLL!!

My Diary shows I had a 1.8 loss but I plugged a loss in mid week so I could update my Diary with a smaller gain then I actually had. Does that make sense? I didn't lie, I just didn't plug my big gain in, until I lost some of it. :-( I just needed to see some loss here.

I still have not lost all that I gained, but feel better about it.

I am going to keep & change some of my goals for next week.

I actually suprised myself this week too! LOL

I am gonna get my car inspected in an hour so I plan on doing my walking in the parking lot as I wait. :-)

Later my Lovely Ladies!!
  • ladygloria
    Options
    I'll be back, just point the way. You guys are so nice! Feel free to friend me as well asnyou like.

Congrats on your weight loss Dee!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Saturday Night Report

Lost 5 pounds total this week!! YEA!!!!!!

Made my goals nearly every day!!
    I walked 15 min a good pace today while waiting for my car to be inspected then I pulled something in my knee and had to sit for a while, I put my ice water bottle on it. I did the las 15 min t Walmart in a much slower pace. My hubby has his PT walking area mapped out at walmart so we did almost the same pace. LOL But at least I continued. I will go easy tomorrow. It's hurting tonight.

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ 3 for Me¸¸.♥
    Justifying July

1♥Journal it! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ had lots leftover! 6/7
    2♥30 Minutes!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 15 fast/15 slow 7/7
    3♥Daily Check-in!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I am here again!! 7/7

:drinker: :drinker: I think it's been a great week for many of us this week!! Woooooo Hooooooooo!! :drinker: :drinker:

I am sooooo sleepy tonight. I am gonna get the new week started so I can sleep in tomorrow. :-)
  • FabOma08
    Options

Good Morning MAK

WONDERFUL CHOICES at the Ball Game!! You are a much stronger woman then I am. I PRAY for that kind of willpower!!:drinker:

I bet the Family Dinner didn't affect your weight, cept maybe the sodium. With all theyard work & water you drank, you may have flushed it. I want some Yucca plants!! That's those tall white fBell Like Flowers, right??
    That dessert sounded too yummy but at least it had fruit in it!! (always my excuse when I get Carrot Cake) LOL

Hope you have a GREAT OP SATURDAY!!

I've done my time digging up Yucca's. Wanna go for a field full of cactus?? I truly believe you burned plenty to cover that dinner!

Ms Dee, Yucca's are the plant that look kind of like a giant aloe vera,
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Report Days 5 and 6

I have no idea! I spent 14 hours yesterday taking care of the granddaughters and their both on sugar withdrawls! Mom and Dad finally decided that maybe EVERYBODY was right and finally cut the sugar from their daily eating. I got them the next day! Both of them holy terrors non stop!
    Today I've been so exhausted and sore I have done nothing but lay in bed and watch a John Wayne marathon! And you know what? I don't feel bad about it either!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    LOL OMA!!

I bet u burned a ton of calories chasing after those kids!! LOL I don't blame you for taking a John Wayne break!!

You will understand how I feel after I start back to work in August. I have 18 preschool kids between 3 to 5, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. LOL

Tomorrow starts a NEW WEEK!! WE can do this!! We will do this!!

NEXT WEEK'S

NEW WEEK LINK ALERT
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/291275-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals