MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
1235»

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job this week everyone!!! Seem like everyone did really well with the mini goals.
    Report Days 5 and 6

I have no idea! I spent 14 hours yesterday taking care of the granddaughters and their both on sugar withdrawls! Mom and Dad finally decided that maybe EVERYBODY was right and finally cut the sugar from their daily eating. I got them the next day! Both of them holy terrors non stop!
    Today I've been so exhausted and sore I have done nothing but lay in bed and watch a John Wayne marathon! And you know what? I don't feel bad about it either!
    Hope you enjoyed the marathon. Well deserved break. :happy:

I've done my time digging up Yucca's. Wanna go for a field full of cactus?? I truly believe you burned plenty to cover that dinner!

Ms Dee, Yucca's are the plant that look kind of like a giant aloe vera,

And they are no fun to dig up. LOL! Might skip on the cactus but thanks for the offer :)

Saturday Goal check in:
    1. Week 5 P90X & get a couple bike rides in. Maybe 4? - I'll call this one 50% done. Got allmy p90x workouts in. But only one extra workout in.

2. Drink all my water - nailed this this week!

3. Don't mess up on the weekend - feel like I could have done better. Next week.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for not checking in all week! I didn't make my exercise goal but I still lost weight.... I really, REALLY, need some motivation to start exercising again.....

I MIGHT have found it in that I'd like to lose 20 more pounds (but honestly, I'd prefer to lose 30 more) before October 16th - which is my 30th birthday.

I need to stay on track - any tips on how to get back on the exercise train?! It's SO hot during the day that I have no desire to work out! I don't have a gym membership (the 2 week pass ran out) so any advice would be great.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    weekend was a bust for me way over on calories and very little activity. but otherwise had a pretty good week. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I just finished my goals for the week. Just in time ;) No loss this week but TOM is here today so that is expected. Hopefully next week will be better. Great job everyone!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I just finished my goals for the week. Just in time ;) No loss this week but TOM is here today so that is expected. Hopefully next week will be better. Great job everyone!

You will see a BIG loss next week!! Great Attitude!!
  • jsw27520
    jsw27520 Posts: 16
    Options
    If at first you don't succeed..... you know the rest. Well I didn't meet my goal last week so I'm keeping it for this week. I am going to track every day despite what I eat. On the bright side, I did lose 2 lbs this past week!!
  • jsw27520
    Options
    Okay, now call me yo-yo!! Once again I didn't track and I gained this week :( However, it has apparently motivated me for this week. I am tracking AND eating better! I've also met my exercise goal for the week already and so I will hopefully surpass my goal. Congrats to all those who lost last week. Way to be an inspiration and example!! :flowerforyou:
  • jsw27520
    Options
    Did much better at tracking last week, but still didn't track every day. I did however lose weight:happy: Planning to keep on trying until I meet this goal. My second goal for this week is to try and get in some water. I've been drinking nothing but diet soda and that really isn't good for me. I've had 3 glasses so far today.