tats/ ladies only

Options
libby328
libby328 Posts: 287 Member
Hey ladies, I would like to see your tattoos! I am thinking about getting one but sometimes think they don't look very feminine! Please change my mind I would really like to get one but need some further convincing!

Replies

• methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Mine are what they are, and I don't have pix, but there was a very professional lady at my last job who got a tat... it was the most classy, graceful, beautiful lilly winding up her forearm. Just gorgeous. What you need is a tattoo artist that you can sit down and talk with, tell them your likes, dislikes, etc... then perhaps they can design something feminine for you that fits your needs...

Remember, ink is for life, so take time deciding what you want, plan it out.. where it will live... how you want it to look and always, always do your research on the artist!

Good luck to you! And if you get one some day, post it for sure! I am working on designing a new one using my granddaughter's baby foot prints from the hospital! Will be so cute! A celebration of her life
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I started out with 1 and ended up with 5 I hope this loads.. Ive never posted pics in the forum before..... tats are addictive and are very sexy...
    Ok didnt work....not sure how to post..LOL
    tatoo-1-1-1.jpg
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have a few...well more than a few. I added my shoulder tat on my page...you are welcome to look at it.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I can NEVER post pics cuz they never come out, but lemme tell ya what i got! I haave 7 total. On my right forearm I have a red heart outlined in black with a red rose thru it and it says Tazz (hubby's nickname). On my right upper arm, is a cresent moon with big puffy clouds and a big puffy red heart that says "Kiley Marae" (my great neice). On my left forearm is a purple butterfly I designed with my daughter's name "Maridith Rose". On my left upper ar is a purple rose (my middle name). On my left boobie is a very small heart with halo...it was supposed to be something different, but I just never got it fixed. On my right shin is a celestial sun...and on my right shoulder blade is a celestial sun. I REALLY like the celestial stuff! I am planning on getting another tat at the end of my weightloss journey too!!
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    I started out with 1 and ended up with 5 I hope this loads.. Ive never posted pics in the forum before..... tats are addictive and are very sexy...
    Ok didnt work....not sure how to post..LOL
    tatoo-1-1-1.jpg

Finally got it :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    here is my latest one..for some reason i can't find the pic of the front/inner arm..so what you can't see are some of the daisy's and a big gerber!

P1030058.jpg
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this works! I have 8 tattoos all together. But the ones on my back I'm currently working on combining them together. Tattoos are beautiful as long as you put the time and effot into picking out a good design, and finding a good artist. Try to find someone who's been recommended to you, instead of just picking a random shop. Research lots of pics to find things similar to what you want and show them to the artist. Never settle. Don't let an artist boss you around. They do know what they're doing, but ultimately it's going on your body and it should look exactly how YOU want it to look! Good luck! Here are my tattoos:)

Pup_tattoo-1.jpg
    Tattoo for my dog that died

cherry_blossoms_large.jpg
    Cherry blossoms for my mom:)

flower.jpg
    Chrysanthemum on my side

a7x_tat.jpg
    Avenged Sevenfold band logo with lyrics from "warmness on the soul" My husband and I's favorite band<3

1293047281-picsay.jpg
    Sugar skull/geisha

peacockbeach.jpg
    My back piece in progress. Peacock with koi fish, waves, flowers. Total = 25 hours

tattoo.jpg
    When it wasn't fully finished
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I wish I could show you a pretty one. I'm currently going through tattoo lazer surgery removal.

I will never get another tattoo again.
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my ticker. Tramp stamp. :P
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    That is so gorgeous!! and a lot of hours wow!
    Hopefully this works! I have 8 tattoos all together. But the ones on my back I'm currently working on combining them together. Tattoos are beautiful as long as you put the time and effot into picking out a good design, and finding a good artist. Try to find someone who's been recommended to you, instead of just picking a random shop. Research lots of pics to find things similar to what you want and show them to the artist. Never settle. Don't let an artist boss you around. They do know what they're doing, but ultimately it's going on your body and it should look exactly how YOU want it to look! Good luck! Here are my tattoos:)

Pup_tattoo-1.jpg

flower.jpg
    Chrysanthemum on my side

a7x_tat.jpg
    Avenged Sevenfold band logo with lyrics from "warmness on the soul" My husband and I's favorite band<3

1293047281-picsay.jpg
    Sugar skull/geisha

peacockbeach.jpg
    My back piece in progress. Peacock with koi fish, waves, flowers. Total = 25 hours

tattoo.jpg
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    here is my latest one..for some reason i can't find the pic of the front/inner arm..so what you can't see are some of the daisy's and a big gerber!

P1030058.jpg

That is so pretty!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Pup_tattoo-1.jpg

flower.jpg
    Chrysanthemum on my side

a7x_tat.jpg

1293047281-picsay.jpg
    Sugar skull/geisha

peacockbeach.jpg

tattoo.jpg

That peacock! WOW!! How long did you sit, per session, and did it hurt...a lot?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Heres mine....
    backtat.jpgtat069copy.jpg

Im wanting to get a couple more. Theyre so addictive!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics of mine but I have two turquoise blue retro-esque sparrow on the backs of my legs (basically on my Achilles tendon), A small black heart on my left wrist, and the word "vivre" (which means to live in french) on the outer side of my right food written in script. I want a ton more though! A half sleeve of mostly lotus flowers on my left arm, something on my right fore arm (I'm thinking something for my boyfriend and I when we get married i.e. our vows), and a small matching tattoo with my bf when we get married near my ring finger :)
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That peacock! WOW!! How long did you sit, per session, and did it hurt...a lot?

For just the peacock, I did 3 hours/5 hours/3 hours. Most of the sessions done on my back are either 3 or 5 hours lol:) Certain parts hurt more than others. It varies from one spot to another!:)
  • cband
    cband Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    EMT your back tattoo is AWESOME!
    I have a plain black star on my hip. It's on my blog if you REALLY want to see lol. I wanna get color around it with smaller stars but I'm a baby about em hehe.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Heres mine....
    backtat.jpgtat069copy.jpg

Im wanting to get a couple more. Theyre so addictive!!

I love your tree/birds..it is so unique...gorgeous!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    :heart: LOOOVE the Peacock! :heart:

I have three, all from my own art.

First was spur of the moment. My black cat Fergus died on Halloween, and really good local tattoo shop was having an anniversary / Halloween special. $31 Halloween tattoos. I went thinking they'd have some decent black cat design. I didn't like any that they had, so I sketched my own, based on a Halloween knick-knack I have, and they did it for the $31! (I tipped VERY well after that.) After spending $200 at the emergency vets and another $100 to have Ferg cremated, it was some consolation to get a good deal on my tattoo.

Don't mind my pasty-white skin. I am very pale, but I think the camera was on the wrong setting for outdoor photos. :wink:

IMG_1129.jpg

Next was about two weeks later (yeah, they're addictive!) and was the design I'd originally planned to get first. A Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat) drawn to look like two of my own very lucky cats.

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

And most recently was my birthday, goal weight, and Warrior Dash present to myself. A pair of Scottish thistles in a celtic knot.

IMG_1110.jpg

Definitely want more.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    lower back
    tattoowolf.jpg
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Shhhhhh....mines in a secret place....lol