tats/ ladies only

Options

Replies

• Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/65098620@N05/5930304903/#/photos/65098620@N05/5930304903/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65098620@N05/5930304885/in/photostream/#/photos/65098620@N05/5930304885/in/photostream/lightbox/

probably didnt do it right lol but the first picture is on my foot, the "sparkles" are family members birthstones. and the 2nd is my tramp stamp :) i love them (need to get my foot fixed tho) and i plan on getting quite a few more. however i do have 24 piercings :p
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    swallow.jpg <-- on my left shoulder. I have a few more scattered about and wanting to get more :D
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    You can see most of mine in my profiles pics, I have an appointment to start a shoulder piece on Thursday, Can't wait!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I so want to get another!! Here is mine:
    4588015_5466.jpg

(this shot is a little red becuase he was still wokring on it when this was taken.)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love everyone's work! Here's mine. It is a work in progress over the past 15 years.

1310490990.jpg
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump! i have 4... will post pictures later. i want to get one at the end of my weight loss to signify what i've overcome... any ideas? i was thinking of putting it on my ribs...
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    mine's in my profile pics
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    bump! ill put mine up later after i get off work!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to post a pic but I have a couple:

Tat #: I have Cinderella's castle (my first goof challenge at Walt Disney World) on my right ankle. I have a running stick person next to the castle (marathon 1-9-11) and a set of mickey balloons (half marathon 1-8-11 and 5K 1-7-11). Each time I run a marathon I'll add a stick person and each time I run a half or half/5K I'll add a set of Mickey balloons.

Tat #2: I have my husband's name tattooed on my ring finger. He can't wear rings at work for safety reasons. My hands retain water easy so I don't like to wear rings. (We have them but don't use them) Sounds crazy I don't know very many who have it done but I love seeing his name everytime I look down at my hand!

Tat #3: I have a symbol on the back of my neck meaning blessed. My husband 11 yrs ago found out he had cancer. He was told he had 2 yrs to live. He now has lived 11 yrs went into remission plus we've had two more children which dr's said we'd never be able to.

Tat #4: Small butterfly I got with my dad 12 yrs ago doesn't look very good but it's a memory I have with my dad that I'll never forget. Strange relationship can't explain in a few words but the tat means a lot to me!

I'd post pics but don't know how. sry.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of mine. it's now deemed a tramp stamp even though i've had it years before that term was coined. it's a butterfly whos wings are surrounded and spread out by tribal. i was 18 when i chose it and don't regret it even though it's pretty generic. I have plans for others including a back piece but haven't had the money or time to put into getting them. 2 are matches planned with the besties. my bestie here in cali is a Heartless from the Kingdom of Hearts game and my bestie in Portland is the Leo symbol I drew where teh curl at the end is a heart. :) Those I cannot wait for :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I am planning to reward myself with my first tattoo :)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I gotta have hubby take pics of mine but I have:

a crescent moon inside a sun on my upper right shoulder blade area

a heart on my right ankle with ALEX in it (my sons name)

I have many many more ideas for more, just trrying to save the $$ for them. I want:

something with my daughters name
    an autism logo
    I found an awesome sun with a rainbow that would match well with the other one I have
    a memorial piece for my dad
    a nautical star
    Im a die hard Boston Red Sox fan so I want something of theirs
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I got this when my family was struggling back in 2008. If you decided to get one, make sure you are okay with lots because it's true....they are very addicting. I will hopefully be getting my next one at the end of the month (need to decide what I want first).

IMG_3760-1.jpg
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice pics ladies!

No tats for me yet, but the hubs and I REALLY want to get wedding ring tattoos. We're still researching as we're being discouraged from the wedding ring finger by some folks.

Thanx for sharing!

Ice
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hi there. . I have one. .. I love it. .. . I will have to get a better pic of it. .lt is hard to take a picture of. . without having someone else do it. . lol. .

You can see it in my pictures on here though. . .A butterfly between my shoulder blades. .. :bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Not sure how to post a pic but I have a couple:

Tat #: I have Cinderella's castle (my first goof challenge at Walt Disney World) on my right ankle. I have a running stick person next to the castle (marathon 1-9-11) and a set of mickey balloons (half marathon 1-8-11 and 5K 1-7-11). Each time I run a marathon I'll add a stick person and each time I run a half or half/5K I'll add a set of Mickey balloons.

Tat #2: I have my husband's name tattooed on my ring finger. He can't wear rings at work for safety reasons. My hands retain water easy so I don't like to wear rings. (We have them but don't use them) Sounds crazy I don't know very many who have it done but I love seeing his name everytime I look down at my hand!

Tat #3: I have a symbol on the back of my neck meaning blessed. My husband 11 yrs ago found out he had cancer. He was told he had 2 yrs to live. He now has lived 11 yrs went into remission plus we've had two more children which dr's said we'd never be able to.

Tat #4: Small butterfly I got with my dad 12 yrs ago doesn't look very good but it's a memory I have with my dad that I'll never forget. Strange relationship can't explain in a few words but the tat means a lot to me!

I'd post pics but don't know how. sry.

Love the wedding ring tats that's awesome!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    here is my latest one..for some reason i can't find the pic of the front/inner arm..so what you can't see are some of the daisy's and a big gerber!

P1030058.jpg

I love that tat. . way awesome!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I dont have pictures of mine either but I have 12 tattoos n a half sleeve.... I guess it dont help that ive always been kind of a tomboy so girly didnt cross my mind.

I have:

1. stars on top of both of my feet
    2. above right archilies tendon i have an indian feather
    3. above left archilies tendon i have mine & my sons astrological signs
    4. right calf i have parying hands with a purple rose
    5. left thigh i have a phoenix
    6. lower back i have tribal
    7. left side i have a fairy (needs to be covered)
    8. left shoulder i have my sons footpring & his name
    9. back of my neck i have chinese symbols for love & pain
    10. behind my right ear i have a star filled with checkerd print
    11. on my right wrist I have show no love n on the left i have feel no pain
    12. Front of my left shoulder I have an red outline of a heart with 2 blue music on each side of the outline with the words true love in it (I got it for my boyfriend of 6.5years.... The first time we met, he sang to me. <3

My half sleeve is numerous different random things like a giraffe, a bucket, a pretzel, ect that reminded me of my family. Over the top of it the words family first.

Im a tattoo fanatic. :o)
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I'm posting in here just because you told me not to. HA