My Goal: 3000

Monday: 0 (rest day)
    Tuesday: 245
    Wednesday: 736
    Thursday: 749
    Friday: 644
    Saturday: 609
    Sunday: 614

Total burned: 3597 (597 cals over my goal! :happy: )

Great job, everyone!! Can't wait for the next mini challenge!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    BURN BABY BURN! I'm going for it 7000 will be my goal for the week!

MON 1508 ARC Trainer, Walking and Gardening 5492 left
    TUES 1452 Boot Camp, Walking and Gardening 4040 left
    WED 0 4040 left
    THURS 1121 Walking, Boot Camp and Gardening 2919 left
    FRI 486 swimming and boot camp 2433 left
    SAT 802 swimming 1631 left
    SUN 535 swimming 1096 left

5904 Total for the week missed by 1096 yes I could have got this in but spending time out with my family out weighed this happening! I think 5904 burned is awesome for the week and pretty kick *kitten*! But I'm proud of myself for doing it you should have saw me at the camp site doing my jumping jacks, lunges, squates, push up, sit ups and crunches! it was pretty kick *kitten* it didn't matter if people were looking at me! I hope maybe they thought if she can do it so can I! I also finished my book that I have been reading for over a year now. Firefly Lane By Kristen Hannah the last few chapters were tear jerkers but I needed a good cry! I'm thinking that my eyes will be a little puffy tomorrow. I love the burn baby burn challenge I hope we do it again! You all ROCK!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    Hey, Sweeties! I'm glad to see everyone is doing such a wonderful job knocking out those calories. I pledged to this week's challenge, but haven't burned a single calorie. I had a personal tragedy happen last week, my cousin passed away, and thought I would be able to just power through and stay with the challenge, but I have not been able to kick it into gear. I even completely forgot to weigh and measure on Monday and didn't remember until just now :/

I'm still in and will post my weight and measurements this Monday (I'm putting a reminder in my phone right now). I will give it my all next week...I promise.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend and keep up the great work!

Hugs love!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    Happy Sunday Summer Sweeties!

Here is my updated burn baby burn calories:
    Monday......... 737
    Tuesday...........856
    Wednesday.......0
    Thursday..........779
    Friday...... ........0
    Saturday..... 473
    Total so far: 2845 Need to work out today and burn at least 155 cals.

But now I need help and any advise you have would be greatly appreciated... Since June 1st I have not been able to lose any weight, I have even gained a lb! I have upped my exercise and eat most of my of my exercise calories and I have my setting to lose 1.5 lbs a week. But I haven't lost anything and am starting to lose motivation. What to do?!

Chris

This is what I would look at changing: change goal for carb, protien and fat to 40%, 35% and 25% go under custom under change goal. Get in more protien. Take in more water. Maybe try not eating exercise calories back or only half and see what happens. I know for me at this point I can't do it on diet alone I need to get my exercise in something every day even if it is just a walk. Hope something gives for you girl!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My Burn Baby Burn goal is 3600 calories.
    Monday............640
    Tuesday............534
    Wednesday.......636
    Thursday...........742
    Friday................534
    Saturday.............636
    Sunday...............534
    Total...................4256
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge is 3500. I didnt do so well on last weeks challenge. I was left Thursday morning on vacation and didnt have internet access and it would have took forevver to log my fod using my phone. I am back at it strong.

Mon.......678 calories burned.................2822 left
    Tues.......330 calories burned...........2492 left
    Wed.........678 calories burned............1814 left
    Thurs.........330 calories burned......1484 left
    Fri............348 calories burned.............1136 left
    Sat............330 calories burned........806 left
    Sun...........368 calories burned..........438 left

I didnt reach my goal. It rained here a couple of days so we were unable to walk everyday. I sat my goal higher that way that I would push myself so i am happy wth what I got. Good Job to all of the Summer Sweeties.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Set my burn baby burn goal at 5000 for this week. Totally did not do it have no excuse but been lazy

Monday No Calories burn did not work out

Tuesday ................burn 495 calories

Wednesday .............Burn 1028 calories

Thursday .................Burn 458 Calories

Friday ...............did not get out of bed untime just enough time to get dress and go to work (so tried after work did not push)

Saturday ..............burn 551 calories (so far 2532 still left 2468 I am not going to make it ( i have a party tonight lots of dancing hopefully i will burn some more.....i know i am not wearing my HRM ...LOL

Sunday .............No exercise today went to the shore today did lots of walking but not enough to log for my challenge

Great job for all who make it WTG............you all rock
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well, I set my goal at 2000 to ease back into life after being on an extended vacation, and while I did make that goal (2286) it was so sporadic (as I was getting ready to go back out of town this past weekend). I feel like I really didn't participate and I certainly didn't get ANY benefit as I did before - and that is all on me. I have no further plans to go out of town for awhile, for which I am grateful - I need to get back on track!