Tee Hee.......

Options
13»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    OMGosh kellch!!! You have me laughing so hard!!

The worst ones I have heard are as follows:

I have diarrhea! :sick:

My spedometer is broke.:angry:

In all seriousness.......The devil made me do it.

*hiccup* What's the probleeemm osifer? Damn....I only had two! Say, you have three eyes!

Stoopid morons.:laugh:
    LOL:drinker: When I was 19, a group of us decided to go to a club. We had been drinking my dumbarse volunteered to drive:ohwell: (this is what taught me the reason 4 a DD...LOL) We made it about 10 mins out of town the guys in the back had 2 pee. So I pulled into a gas station & they get out. Next thing I know my girl & I hear a *tap tap* on the window. The officer asked me what I was doing there(it was closed)I told him we were looking 4 a friends house got lost they were coming to meet us. He asks how much I had to drink...wanna know my answer? :bigsmile: "nuuutttthhhhinnn" then came the *hiccup* I spent the night in jail:ohwell:
  • kellch
    Options
    Continued...(typing on my phone...limited characters:grumble: ) I spent the night in jail sobering up...Probably a good thing...:ohwell: :tongue: I shouldn't have been driving. Never again:noway: THREE CHEERS FOR DD'S!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: But the funny part was...he say "Mam, how much have you had to drink tonight?" and I didn't say...just a couple or I haven't had any....I say "nuuuuttttthhhhhinnnn...*hiccup*" I knew it was over as soon as I said it.:noway: :smokin: :tongue: I just let him cuff me...LOL:drinker: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaahahahaha!!!

I used to be a cop.:wink:

I so wubs you my kellch!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    Options
    Bwahahaahahahaha!!!

:smooched: :smokin: The things we do when we're young and dumb....but we think we know it all...:noway: :laugh: I wubs u too Soupy:smooched:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaahahahaha!!!

Are you gonna frisk me mam? Please oh please oh please?! :devil: :wink: I'm sure you might hafta do a full body cavity search on BEFORE... :cry: :huh: :noway: