Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    175.6 Weighing in today. I am having a day off with my kids tomorrow so that will totally throw me off. Thanks guys!!! :bigsmile:
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Curled my hair all pin-up like.....well as close as I could get with it being so short!!

Your pic is totally cute!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Did I report in the wrong week or something? I'm not on the list. I haven't been myself lately. :(

I don't think I got a weight from you last week. :ohwell:
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm out of country for Monday, but I'm going to be estimating based on my mom's scale. It has always read four pounds lighter than my own - within .15 of precisely - so I know how to compensate for it. Being out of town means I'm eating for crap, eating more than usual, working out less intensely, but doing a LOT more low-intensity movement - walking 2.5 miles instead of doing 30DS... Things like that.

Once I get home from visiting, I'm going to start a Jillian-Blitz. First, Ripped in 30. Once that's done, No More Trouble Zones. If I'm not happy with my measurements and body fat percentages, I'll do 30DS again, and start the circuit over until I AM happy with it... Then I do Six Week Six Pack, and go from there. With any amount of luck, I'll score a copy of her Wii game, and have that to play with as well. ^_^

I'm seeing some *incredible* results (even if not on the scale) from Jillian's videos, so I figure to stick with what works. ^_^
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    hope everyones looking forward to weigh in!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Im weighting in earlier since I got interviews all day tomorrow.
    249.2 which is a 6.9 weight lost :D Happy that its worked.
    Good Luck everyone~
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm out of country for Monday, but I'm going to be estimating based on my mom's scale. It has always read four pounds lighter than my own - within .15 of precisely - so I know how to compensate for it. Being out of town means I'm eating for crap, eating more than usual, working out less intensely, but doing a LOT more low-intensity movement - walking 2.5 miles instead of doing 30DS... Things like that.

Once I get home from visiting, I'm going to start a Jillian-Blitz. First, Ripped in 30. Once that's done, No More Trouble Zones. If I'm not happy with my measurements and body fat percentages, I'll do 30DS again, and start the circuit over until I AM happy with it... Then I do Six Week Six Pack, and go from there. With any amount of luck, I'll score a copy of her Wii game, and have that to play with as well. ^_^

I'm seeing some *incredible* results (even if not on the scale) from Jillian's videos, so I figure to stick with what works. ^_^

sounds like you got your plan honey!!

I'm re-grouping and coming up with a new plan after having a double dose of throat viruses! My plan is gonna include 30DS somewhere along the line! she really does give good results dont she?

Best of luck!

x
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weighing in early!

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    The scale is moving in the right direction..... 162.5 this week.
    I'd love to be 160 for the end of this challenge - a nice round number - so I had better pay attention to my eating for the next two weeks. I'm doing lots of extra exercise so it's just the food I have to keep an eye on. I know I need extra cals when I'm burning lots, I just have to resist the temptation to get them from chocolate!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week =( hope everyone else sees better results
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!!!!!!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    149.9 for me this week. Yaaaay am just out of the 150s - finally! Its slow going now, but am edging slowly towards the 140 mark. Hope everyones weigh ins are good!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    169.6 today....holiday weight gone yay :)
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    137 again... least its not a gain i guess :)
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

I'm back to 181.0 again! stoopid illness!!

workin on it closely this week though!

great work ladies regardless of the numbers!

xx
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 190.4
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies!!! Weighing in at 175.6 this morning. Busy day ahead and another busy week, as well. Final week of boot camp is this week, but I am considering doing another round (if I can scrape together the cash). It has been extremely helpful and I want to continue that trend!

Hope you all have a great week!!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    128.4. Same as last week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: