Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Well. the big workouts and clean eating are paying off! 145.9 for me this week. I am VERY happy with that number!!!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Ladies!!!:happy: I am happy 2day, I lost 2 lbs. this week!!! Woohoo!!!
    You guys have a wonderful week!!!
    Oh yeah, weighing 153 this morning, Rach!!
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! 169.5 for me this week. I FINALLY made it into the 160's....just barely....and I'm only 1/2 a pound away from finally being in the "Healthy" BMI range. Congrats to everyone on all their hard work!!!:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge again starting weight 244
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday- weight today is 167.8

Goals for the week:
    Drink more water
    Excercise more at least a hour at the gym 3 days this week
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    My scale gave me a different reading every time I got on it, so we're going with the highest number

Damn midway food! So glad Stampede is over for another year!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm the same this week... 195.1... I've seriously been slacking, been on vacation all last week so I'm glad I didn't gain. Back on track this week ( I feel like I say that every week!) :smile:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 144 today, been stuck here since last Tuesday.
    Hoping for a better week this week. Gonna bust some butt this week at the gym and focus on water this week.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

WI = 144.6 this week. Only down .2 but it's not up.

Saturday we had a 1st birthday party for our friend's son. Let's face it, 1st b-day parties are just big parties for adults with the excuse of buying gifts for a little one. It COULD have been worse than it was. I ate salad and fruit salad before I even thought of a burger or anything. When I chose what to drink I had a lite beer and then later (it was an all day party) I switched over to Mike's Light Lemonades which have hardly anything for calories or alcohol compared to other drinks.

Yesterday was our anniversary (12 years!) and we went to lunch in Plymouth right on the water. I ordered a great salad. I know the Raspberry Vinagrette probably had more calories than I would have liked but it wasn't fried fish and chips. ;)

Today I hit the gym and I feel great. Grocery shopping tonight with the munchkin to plan the week.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    152.2 this morning, making for a 2.2 lb loss. A little bummed because I was down to 151.0 this weekend but had quite a bit of sodium yesterday. Ah well.

Well my goal is to get under 150 by the end of this round of the PUG challenge. I can't believe that, under 150?! Never thought I'd get here. I am excited to hit 150 and treat myself to a milestone reward - new tattoo! (cherries on the backs of my legs) I have been feeling so great lately though I do sort of miss having boobs (from DD to a C) and a booty.

Keep up the awesome work girlies!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well my goal is to get under 150 by the end of this round of the PUG challenge. I can't believe that, under 150?! Never thought I'd get here. I am excited to hit 150 and treat myself to a milestone reward - new tattoo! (cherries on the backs of my legs)

Pictures! Pictures!!! Soo close!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm posting a gain this week - grrr. I'm at 195. I'm PMS-ey and bloated. On a happy note, I should be getting a new running partner (a 2 year old husky) tomorrow. Yay!
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    157 today. Same, same. BLAH! It was fun to eat all that movie theater popcorn and pizza though :)
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am still the same :angry: I have been within calories and working out like crazy. On the plus side my body is changing. The roll over the waist band of my pants has gone down over an inch in the last 2 weeks! To be honest that is more important to me than the scale anyway.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Another great week for me. Weighing in at 153.8 lbs. At this pace I may just see the 140s by the end of this round. :smokin:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 185.0 today. :bigsmile:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good afternoon!! Weighing in at 145.5.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    141 this morning. I have gone in the wrong direction during this round of Pin Up Challenge. It's been really hard to stay at or under calories lately. Even when I do stay at or under, the scale isn't moving. Because I was having such a hard time, I finally started working out again to give myself more calories. And...

The good news is that I finished week 4 day 3 of C25K. I am very proud of that. (I'm scared to start week 5 this week!)

The bad news is that since I started C25K I have gained weight, not lost. What? THAT'S not supposed to happen! Except a small part of me doesn't care because hopefully I will eventually start losing the weight again, and no matter what the exercise has been great for me, regardless of what the scale says.

I will be lucky if I break even by the end of this challenge. I am happy for everyone's success! I wish I was there with you! And for those that are even or gained, you're not alone. No matter what I am not giving up.