Team Ranged (Challenge of the Living Dead) CLOSED

Options

Replies

• Section117_Zolos
    Options
    hey guys i think i will be failing this weeks challenge :(
    Have'nt been out of bed for 2 days due to some horrible stomach bug going around at work. Needless to say i've not done any runs will try to catch up as best i can from tomorrow when i've got my strength back. Sorry for letting you all down xx

Ditto to what G.Mouse said. Take care of yourself. I myself have been a bit under the weather this week and with it being hotter than you know where - it's been really difficult for me to complete this challenge.

Take care.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    This challeng is kicking my butt. I love it!

I think I'll track my stuff here:

WEEK 2 -- walk 3 miles per day, 30 reps each of the stright ounch, cross chop, and row. Personal weapon -- pitchfork - 2 servings fruit & 3 servings vegetables

Mon 2 miles; no pitchfork; no weight training
    Tue 3 miles; yes pitchfork; yes weight training (30 reps each)
    Wed 3 miles; yes pitchfork; yes weight training
    Thur
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    HEY TEAM! I'm hooooome I hope you all did ok without your captain! Who am I kidding, I know you all rocked it!

Here is my progress for the week:
    Monday: Ran 2 miles, walked 5 miles (I'd be on the road/flying all day tuesday so that was for tuesday) and 50 reps of the exercises
    Tuesday: Nada
    Wednesday: Ran 2 miles, 50 reps on exercises
    Thursday: walked 4 miles
    Friday: Ran 2 1/2 miles, 50 reps on exercises
    Saturday: Nothing! Drove for 13 hours :(!

As for my weapon of a Mosin Nagat, aka no sweets.... I shot myself in the foot it seems! I did not avoid sweets while on my trip :(

I will let you all know in the morning how my weight stands..... not very optimistic on it.
  • sbrown6
    Options
    This challeng is kicking my butt. I love it!

WEEK 2 -- walk 3 miles per day, 30 reps each of the stright ounch, cross chop, and row. Personal weapon -- pitchfork - 2 servings fruit & 3 servings vegetables

Mon 2 miles walk; no pitchfork; no weight training
    Tue 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weight training (30 reps each)
    Wed 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weight training
    Thur 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; no weights
    Fri nada nothing zip
    Sat 4 miles walk; yes weights
    Sun

Can't seem to edit my post. weird. Welcome back, captain!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    I appologize that this challenge didn't work out as I had hoped team. With the intense heat and how lazy I've been this challenge didn't get the respect it should have had. Being at my parents until Wednesday killed that. Then the extreme heat. I need to try harder. Sorry team!

7/18 - 0 - garden rake no - weights no
    7/19 - 1/3 - garden rake (one serving) - weights - no
    7/20 - 1/3 - garden rake (2 servings) - weights - weights - no
    7/21 - 2/3 - garden rake (1 seriving) - weights- yes
    7/22 - 0.25/3 - garden rake (3 servings) - weights - no
    7/23 - 0.25/3 - garden rake no - weights no
    7/24 -
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    Weigh in - 283lbs
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Hi Team Ranged! Hope You Are All Doing Fabulous & Kicking Some Zombie Butt!

For me its been a rough week food wise...but I did get all my walking in. Who knew walking around the city, protecting yourself and teammates against the zombies would burn so many calories...hahaha

Here are my stats:

Monday: 5 Miles 30 Reps 357 Magnum Used
    Tuesday: 4 Miles 30 Reps 357 Magnum Used
    Wednesday: 1 Miles 30 Reps Ran Out Of Bullets!
    Thursday: 3 Miles 30 Reps 357 Magnum Used
    Friday: 5 Miles 30 Reps Ran Out Of Bullets!
    Saturday: 3 Miles 30 Reps Ran Out Of Bullets!
    Sunday: 1 Mile 30 Reps 357 Magnum Used

Totals:
    *I Walked 22 Miles Around The City
    *I Did 210 Reps
    *I Used My Weapon 4 Days
    *My Current Weight Is 259.9
  • sbrown6
    Options
    This challenge is kicking my butt. I love it!

Mon 2 miles walk; no pitchfork; no weight training
    Tue 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weight training (30 reps each)
    Wed 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weight training (30 reps each)
    Thur 3 miles walk; yes pitchfork; no weights
    Fri nada nothing zip
    Sat 5 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weights (30 reps)
    Sun 5 miles walk; yes pitchfork; yes weights (30 reps)

weighed in this morning at 230. Exactly the same as last week :(
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Make sure you guys submit your stuff to Mrtentaclenun via message. Since there was such a huge error last week she won't be going through the boards!
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey wonderful people, so I am officially moved out of my apartment. YAY! Unfortuately, I did not complete as much as I wish I could have due to the heat. Walking 11 miles, no strength training.

Today's weigh in 236.5 lbs. -5.5 lbs. YAY
  • sbrown6
    Options
    Hey wonderful people, so I am officially moved out of my apartment. YAY! Unfortuately, I did not complete as much as I wish I could have due to the heat. Walking 11 miles, no strength training.

Today's weigh in 236.5 lbs. -5.5 lbs. YAY

WHOA! Incredible loss. Congrats!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    congratualtions everyone we really kicked some *kitten* this week. I'm feling the pressure now to maintain my weight loss which is'nt gonna be easy :)
    What challlenge option is everyone going for?
    I'm choosing option B & i'll be taking my sawn off shot gun (minimum 8 glasses of water a day)
    Would love to do option A as my arms rally need working on but a wrist problem means i can't do the pushups :(
    Hope everyone has a great week we can smash the challenge i know it x
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    congratualtions everyone we really kicked some *kitten* this week. I'm feling the pressure now to maintain my weight loss which is'nt gonna be easy :)
    What challlenge option is everyone going for?
    I'm choosing option B & i'll be taking my sawn off shot gun (minimum 8 glasses of water a day)
    Would love to do option A as my arms rally need working on but a wrist problem means i can't do the pushups :(
    Hope everyone has a great week we can smash the challenge i know it x

I can't find the challenge info. Where did u see it?
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey team, I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you. You guys did so amazing this past week. By far our team seems the most positive and relaxed and I love all of the support. We have the fewest people dropping from our team and did GREAT this week in weight loss.

SO THANK YOU ALL! You are all so positive and amazing and I love all of you :heart: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work guys!

Also, what option is everyone choosing this week? Are you all sticking with the same weapons? Lets get some conversations going!!

I did the leg option yesterday and plan to do arms today. My weapon is still my mosin nagat of no sweets, last week I did horrible with it, it seems. I forgot the bullets I guess! This week I am armed and ready :)
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Hey team, I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you. You guys did so amazing this past week. By far our team seems the most positive and relaxed and I love all of the support. We have the fewest people dropping from our team and did GREAT this week in weight loss.

SO THANK YOU ALL! You are all so positive and amazing and I love all of you :heart: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work guys!

Also, what option is everyone choosing this week? Are you all sticking with the same weapons? Lets get some conversations going!!

Awwww, love you to! You are an awesome captain! :)

Where did you see the challenge info? I can't find it! I think I need more coffee!

I will be using my golf clubs which is no chips or junk food.

Thanks again for all you do!
    I did the leg option yesterday and plan to do arms today. My weapon is still my mosin nagat of no sweets, last week I did horrible with it, it seems. I forgot the bullets I guess! This week I am armed and ready :)
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    My weapon is the same (no salts or sauces) and I'm going to focus on both options- goig to try and do both every day (go on holiday in 10 days) so I really need to push myself!!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    :heart: Way To Go Team!!! We Rock! Congratulations To All!!! :heart:

For Me:
    This Week My Trusty 357Mag = 64oz Of Water. :drinker: I need it!
    I Hate Arm Work! That Being Said, I'm Choosing Option A To Challenge Myself! :sad:
    Just Thinking About It Makes Me Sore...But What A Sweet Victory It Will Be Come Sunday!:love:
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    I am going to attempt do both options! Yikes!! :laugh:

I like these challenges because I can spit them out in the morning before the kids get up or after they go to bed! :)

My weapon is still the golf clubs with a goal of eating no junk food this week. (That means cookies, chips, etc! I failed last week and had chips twice!).
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    I am doing option A. I know I cand do this. I hate my arms so hopefully I can zap this!!!

Also I am changing my weapon (Pick)- I want to stay away from all sugary drinks (kool Aid, Soda, Sweet Tea) - these are a weakness and I rarly log them :frown:

BUT I feel I can do this. So bring it on!!!!

MON - (optional)
    TUES -
    Rows: 0/45
    Push Ups: 0/45
    Tricep Dips: 0/45
    Pick:

WEDS -
    Pick:

THURS -
    Pick:

FRI-
    Pick:

SAT -
    Pick:

SUN -
    Pick:
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey wonderful teammates. I'm actually looking forward to this week, I'm doing the River run because since I just quit my job I don't get the arm workout that I am used to. Lately I have noticed some muscles showing in my arms and I would love to push that even farther. Let's face women and men love having strong arms. My weapon of the week is chainsaw (writting down everything I eat).

GO TEAM RANGED!!!!!!!