103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! And you look so healthy... and happy! Enjoy those hikes.. what a view!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You look great!!!! :)
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! Well done! xx
  • oreikar
    oreikar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic. You should be proud.
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look super - like a completely different person! Well Done! :happy:
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i open up this post again n again and each time im amazed if its not mentioned tht these r the b4/after pics of the same person i would never beleive tht
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are so inspiring! Congrats on the achievement and thanks for sharing to motivate the rest of us!

Best wishes for continued health & success!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely AMAZING!! You have done such a fabulous job. Keep up the great work and you will meet your final goal in no time! (: great job!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    i open up this post again n again and each time im amazed if its not mentioned tht these r the b4/after pics of the same person i would never beleive tht

Hahaha, I open it up too and look! It's pretty crazy to me...almost unbelievable. I really hadn't compared pictures until I decided to do this thread. I'll say it again and again, you guys make me so happy that I posted it :)
  • jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! Absolutely amazing and what a beautiful woman you are! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It gives so much inspiration to many of us! :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look so much younger!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What inspirational pictures! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • barbbui
    barbbui Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    the hard work paid off. great job!
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you have done so amazingly well, you are such an inspiration. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    wow you look incredible, such an inspiration!!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Your pics are great! Congratulations!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!!!! Way to go...Woot! Woot!!!
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow Wow! Amazing! You are truly amazing and such an inspiration!
    You were a very very beautiful lady before, but absolutely stunning after losing 103 lbs! The weight loss made you look a lot younger too! Thank you for posting these!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy...when I compare your first pic with the last pic, you look like you could be your own daughter!
  • dopehat
    dopehat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!!! What an inspirational story and photos. You should be so proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!