103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I can hardly type I am so blown away by your story and amazing transformation. Wow! You totally need to send your story into a major fitness or even a contemporary magazine like People. Truly a fantastic story and you look beautiful, happy and most importantly healthy.

Cute shoes in that last pic too :smile:

Thank you!! I'm actually putting together a story similar to this one but shorter for my gym...and my trainer is going to give me some free training for my testimonial because she's so proud!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have really done an amazing job. You look much younger, definitely healthier and SOO much happier!!! Im really glad for you. Reading your post, I see that you have been through quite a bit. Hopefully you did nip all those health issues in the bud! Keep on going because what you're doing is working. Thank you for sharing your story and success with us!
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! This is such hard work but you kept on, way to go!!!!!
  • lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Skin looks like? Elaborate please?
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Skin looks like? Elaborate please?

Hahaha, I think you're the first person to ask me! Stretch marks for sure...I could probably pass for having had a baby. BUT, no lose skin to really speak of. I definitely have areas that need more toning (my arms, belly, and inner thighs) but it's nothing that I need surgery to fix. I am fully confident that within the next year with lots of strength training I can look really good. I think that I definitely have being young on my side, and the fact that I was only overweight for probably 5ish years.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! That is so awesome!! You look incredible! :-)
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! FAB!!!!!!!:happy:
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job! Inspirational!
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job! Inspirational!
  • sicklittle
    sicklittle Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing...Great job!
  • Pink_Zebras
    Options
    Holy cow! Your pictures really made my jaw drop!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Such an inspiration.

I am concerned about excess skin when I'm at my goal -- is this something you're dealing with?
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!

^^This is one of my concerns as well! I have about 100-110 pounds I'd like to lose, but im scared to at the same time because I'm disgusted at the thought of extra skin flying everywhere!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Celiac? When I got my diagnosis I was mad, and now I think it is one of the best things that happened to me. It forced me to look at what I was eating, and then it changed!

You look fantastic and mega congrats to you!

I'm not a Celiac but I do have an intolerance to gluten...does that make sense? Haha. Also soy and a billion other things. This year has been mega hard food-wise. I'm getting used to it all though, and I feel SO much better. :)

Yup, my sister's are just gluten intolerant, I get sick if someone uses flour in my kitchen while I'm in it though. I just found out I was sensitive to soy too! Also dairy, which is apparently really common among the gluten intolerant people because of the damage done to the GI tract from gluten consumption. Isn't it AMAZING how much you improve once you figure it out? When I was little and got glasses I told my dad I didn't know I had freckles until then, when I stopped eating gluten...it was like I had a life again. Amazing.
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! I hope you are as proud of yourself as we all are of you! Great job :)
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would.
    :-)
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow you did an awesome job! You inspire me! Keep up the good work you look gorgeous!
  • RuthieRue
    RuthieRue Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG! You are amazing! You have given me new strength to CONTINUE forward towards my goal!! Thank You for sharing. :-)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing work, you look incredibly cute in that last picture!
  • gweid
    gweid Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG you really really look AMAZING!!
    i cant believe how much weight you have lost, you look so much better for it,
    CONGRATULATIONS
    xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!