Lose 25 lbs by Oct 1st. (12 wks) Hope you will join me in t

Options
I would like some weight loss buddies to join with me in losing 25lbs. by Oct. 1st. Anyone interested in going on this journey with me??
I am leaving Oct. 3rd. on holidays to Hawaii & would like to be down another 25lbs. by then. I know it is not much time
to lose that amount but any amount would be wonderful! That is just my goal. But I need some company (competition) to keep me motivated. I have lost 1.2lbs, in the past couple of days, so I plan to lose 5lbs this month & 10lbs in Aug & Sept.We are in summer month's so should be able to get some extra exercise in! Hope some of you will join me!!

Highest weight was: 277.4
Started July 13
Weight: 252.2 lbs.
Goal:
July 31: 247.2
August 31: 237.2
Sept. 30: 227.2

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Hi JosieMomGramm,

I'll join you!!! My 47th birthday is in early October. What a gift that would be to lose these stubborn pounds! Thanks for starting this one. Gonna friend you right now.
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yes yes I will!!!! I am getting married October 15th and NEED to lose some weight! I'm in!
  • kynichol21
    kynichol21 Posts: 87
    Options
    I'll join you. I am getting married in November and would love to be done 25lbs by October 1st.
  • jprice121381
    Options
    i will join you. My final goal is to have lost 54 more lbs by 12/13/11 ( my 30th birthday). This would defianately keep me on track.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    yeay!! Oct. 1st is my birthday!! I will be 35..... I'll be celebrating your victories with you all!!
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm in!! That will get me really close to my goal and hopefully I'll fit into my Halloween costume :bigsmile: We can do this!!
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I would love to join you! I need major motivation right now! I'll will be adding you for sure! LETS DO THIS!!!
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I want to join.
  • woofers1803
    Options
    I'm in. My husband comes back from Iraq October 10th, and I would LOVE to surprise him when he gets back! Keep pushing. You can do it!
  • olso2255
    olso2255 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes I will join! It might be tough seeing as I only am losing 40 pounds and was only planning on a pound a week, but what a challenge!
  • sassymedic1426
    sassymedic1426 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I will join you!!! My firsy 5k is going to be Oct 22 so thats a great goal for me!!!

6/24SW: 269
    7/10CW:258
    GW:170
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm with you! I hope to lose more than 25lbs by then but I will take the 25! I go try on wedding dresses in November so gotta work hard! i will send you a friend request!
  • deyeane
    deyeane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's exactly my goal. I have a little more time. I leave for Las Vegas on Oct 21st and would love to lose 25 lbs. by then. I started on July 6th and have already lost 5 lbs. I know it will be more difficult to stay on track, but if we all try together it will be easier.
  • bluetinker31
    Options
    I would love to join, I am matron of honor in a wedding on oct. 1 just let me know what to do
  • SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My best friend is getting married in November and I'm her MOH. Plus, I've having hip surgery at the end of this month so this will help me stay on track while I'm recovering. GOOD LUCK!
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
  • missolesky
    missolesky Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I could do with a challenge to commit to, as I am struggling atm :-)
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I'd love to also!! That would defiantly get me going to where i want to be!!!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    My goal is to break 200lbs by Xmas. Roughly 2lbs/week.
    So 25 lbs by Oct 1 fits in nicely.
    Good Luck to us all!