Replies

• ErinElizabeth74
    ErinElizabeth74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will also join.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Thanks to you and your husband for your sacrifice! Just wanted to tell you that.
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    I`ll do it! This will be my first participation in a challenge. I'm not really sure what all goes one or what im supposed to do so ill continue to watch this post and see what others do. My birthday is in October and this sounds like a great goal to get to by then. I would have an excuse to buy myself a new birthday outfit AND feel great about what i did to get into it!!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Hi JosieMomGramm,

I'll join you!!! My 47th birthday is in early October. What a gift that would be to lose these stubborn pounds! Thanks for starting this one. Gonna friend you right now.

My birthday's October 3rd and I'd love to be down 25 lbs by then. That would be just 5 lbs shy of my ultimate goal. I'm in!!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Hi JosieMomGramm,

I'll join you!!! My 47th birthday is in early October. What a gift that would be to lose these stubborn pounds! Thanks for starting this one. Gonna friend you right now.

My birthday's October 3rd and I'd love to be down 25 lbs by then. That would be just 5 lbs shy of my ultimate goal. I'm in!!!!

Mine's October 4th! AND I LOVE THE EAGLES!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    I would love to! Is it even possible?! over 2 lbs a week? Yikes.
  • drenia2011
    Options
    I would love to join. I am getting married in November and this would be a great motivation toward that goal of losing before the big date.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I AM SO IN!!! This is actually right on with my plans! I know it will be a push but let's do this!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will join you!!! I need a motivator to help me stay on track so that would be great! I actually need to lose about 35 lbs so I would be almost at my goal weight if I can do it!! Thank you!!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY! This groups is RIGHT in line with my goals that I just put in writing on Monday!
    25 lbs - Here we come! GREAT IDEA!

So my current weight is 177.8, 40.75 waist, 29.1 BMI (5'-5.5"tall)

1 mini goal: 175 lbs by next week, 39.75 waist, 28.7 BMI
    2 mini goal: 166 lbs by mid Aug, 36.00 waist, 26.9 BMI (marginal overweight)
    3 mini goal: 152 lbs by mid Sept, 32.00 waist, 24.9 BMI (acceptable)

It will be interesting to see how my weight loss lines up with my estimated inches lost around my waist.
  • adacruz
    adacruz Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join you! That would be awesome if we could all lose 25 pounds by October 1st. Count me in!!
  • Ptarnal
    Ptarnal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i would like to join!!
  • redfox43
    redfox43 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to Vegas in October and have several dresses I hope to fit into by then.
  • devildogmom
    Options
    I am in :)
    everyone feel free to add me to your friends list
    Dee
  • brockman8742
    Options
    I'm in...I'm going to Vegas in October with my fiance, who knows maybe a wedding....
  • PORTER8286
    Options
    i'M IN
  • PORTER8286
    Options
    SW:195
    CW:185
    GW:155
  • DONNALEES
    DONNALEES Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!