Lose 25 lbs by Oct 1st. (12 wks) Hope you will join me in t

Options

Replies

• Dedejoy
    Dedejoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I am going to my 30 year class reunion in Oct 2011. This should take me down 2 dress sizes.
    I beleive I can do all things through Christ.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I want to join because I need the motivation too.
  • Nelli722
    Nelli722 Posts: 3
    Options
    Falling off the bandwagon....need motivation. I'm in!
  • KRWsmom
    KRWsmom Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in. I have weddings in August and Sept, so this should keep me on track to look good for them. I will friend you.
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im in but please give me some weightloss advice im at at stand still i want to loose 70 by feb 14 2012 that will be me loosing 100lbs in almost a yr i need help im stuck
  • LaurinW
    LaurinW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    I'll join you!! My first 5k is on October 1st and I have alot of work to do before then!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    IM IN! My bday is Sept 29th and my friends are flying out to celebrate with me...I'd like to surprise them with a new and improved skinny me! (okay not skinny but skinnier then theyve ever known me!!!) Plus i want to NEED to go shopping with them! WOohoo we can do this guys!

Anyone feel free to add me for support!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    would love to join, need the notivation :o)
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    SomeVegansAreChubby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in. :)
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. I've only got with the program today, really, really want to lose at least 3 stone by Christmas as I'm getting married (only just decided). This will be a great motivator for me, I'll be right with you all the way. :smile:
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Count me in. I am in a wedding in October and refuse to be the "fat" bridesmaid. Then I have the Marine Corps Ball in November. I cannot wait to show my husband my new figure!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nice But what's the Plan - What do we do to lose?
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would like some weight loss buddies to join with me in losing 25lbs. by Oct. 1st. Anyone interested in going on this journey with me??
    I am leaving Oct. 3rd. on holidays to Hawaii & would like to be down another 25lbs. by then. I know it is not much time
    to lose that amount but any amount would be wonderful! That is just my goal. But I need some company (competition) to keep me motivated. I have lost 1.2lbs, in the past couple of days, so I plan to lose 5lbs this month & 10lbs in Aug & Sept.We are in summer month's so should be able to get some extra exercise in! Hope some of you will join me!!

Highest weight was: 277.4
    Started July 13
    Weight: 252.2 lbs.
    Goal:
    July 31: 247.2
    August 31: 237.2
    Sept. 30: 227.2

Ok I am overwhelmed with the response to this post. Very happy that so many of you are joining me on the journey, but I did not expect that everyone would want to become MFP . I have had over 60 request to be my Pal. Everytime I go to my hotmail account there are 20 more, lol. All I want is to see your progress reports on this posting so I know I am not alone on this challenge. Wishing you all a great journey to a 25lb. loss. Wish I knew how to put on this post that it is a closed group now? Anyone know how I do that now??
  • JosieMomGramma
    Options
    That is up to each individual how they lose the weight. Of course we all know it is best to eat healthy & get your exercise in at least 3-4 days a week. This site will give you your ideal calorie goal to lose the weight you need to lose. I plan to keep under my calorie goal & get more exercise in than I have been in the past to make my challenge of 25lbs by Oct. 1. Wishing you all the best loss you can do in that time!!!
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Don't close it yet! I want in please :)

CW: 194
    GW:130
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok, with this challenge in mind I'll be hitting the gym today! Would normally kill time between jobs reading . . . today I am going to make a run to the gym instead!
  • JosieMomGramma
    Options
    Good for you hitting the gym is good. If this challenge has incouraged you to do that I am glad! I too have hit the gym more this week. We can do this!!!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will jump on this wagon - I want to lose 70+ by Feb so 25 by Oct is on my goal.:flowerforyou:
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. . . I hope. Lol. I love food way too much:). My weight yesterday morning was 209. In march, I was all the way down to 185, but I made many bad choices and here I am back at the beginning. I'm a little beaten down, but I'm picking myself back up. I have once again dusted off my running shoes, and I am logging everything! So let's do this thing!!!