Grown and sexy talk

Options
iAMaPhoenix
iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
All MFPers who are under 18 are excused to go to your room. This is some grown up ish going on in here now. I have a very simple discussion I want to begin today with.

I have found a huge added benefit to losing weight. As most of my friends know, my wife also has dropped almost 20#s in the last 4 months to a schoolgirl 120. That combined with my weight loss has made us celebrate in ways we have not felt like doing in years. Ya, I'm talking about the SEX. It has gotten incredible. I have always had lustful eyes for my girl, and it has only intensified since we have gotten healthier. We 'old fogies' are taking advantage of places, and positions we did not know existed anymore. For instance, we took advantage of our walk in closet oh so early this morning, and would have made a boa constrictor blush if he saw us intertwined in blissful Karma Sutra.
I also noticed that weight loss make you a lot more amorous. After the Princess came along four years ago, the bed was mostly made for sleeping, because we were always so tired. Now, I can get up at 4:30AM to go to the gym, work and 8 hour day, football practice for 2 hours afterwards, come home spend time with the kids, help with dinner, and after kiddies go to bed---or not, we are like two Gators during mating season. And it goes without saying that since I no longer have ****doo, I can reap a more bountiful benefit.(Once again, this is a grown up conversation). ****doo is when your stomach stick out more than your **** do.

So, feel free to share some of your added benefits. Try to stay clean, but hell, get as Nasty as you wanna Be.

E.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Ditto here. My hubs can't keep his hands off me. We are having the time of our life and we are 47 years old!!! Lovin it!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options

And it goes without saying that since I no longer have ****doo, I can reap a more bountiful benefit.(Once again, this is a grown up conversation). ****doo is when your stomach stick out more than your **** do.

^^^ I love that!!! And, I think its awesome that you guys are so hot for each other!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha, that made me smirk! good for you 2!!!

I will add that my boyfriend is enjoying me having lost a few pounds as my 'dress up' clothes now fit and i enjoy wearing them LOADS more than when there was belly & cellulite poking out all over the place!
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    THAT is the ultimate NSV, my friend !!!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Love this! Very funny yet very good for you and your wifey! :-)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have noticed an increased sex drive, mostly because I have become more confident. Before I started MFP i assumed the worst and was afraid to even approach someone, let alone sleep with someone.

Also, sex is much better when you are confident and not trying to find the right position that makes you look thinner. Plus guys, I heard that losing weight can actually increase the appearance of your size, if that's something you are interested in....
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lol.. i'm loving the title =)

so happy your sex life is bangin.. no pun intended hahahhhaaha
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    This made me laugh, and miss the past. I am very lucky to have a husband who loves me big and less big, LOL, and he STILL can't keep his hands off me, EVER. But, my weight is a big issue for me and it does hold me back now. Everything is uncomfortable, my legs are heavier to hold up, I don't wanna crush him, etc. I can't wait to be able to do the **** we used to do only 4-5 years ago....the freak inside me wants to come out again, she's ready! LOL
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Too funny. This is motivating. I want to get down into the 150's so I can feel sexy again. Extra weight really does affect libido:)
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME. Enjoy yourselves! What fun!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight while he was deployed. We had a blissful month of going every day.... Then he got a hernia that wasn't repaired for a year (read: painful sex for him) - just in time for a 2 month underway, followed by 6 busy (not in bed) weeks before a 6 month deployment that he came home from with an 11mm kidney stone that brought it's friends along. He's finally feeling about normal 3 months later, but it's hard to get back in to the habit. Which sucks because he deploys again in 3 months............
  • sarapulsifer
    Options
    My boyfriend LOVES the outline of my hip bones! He is always grabbing hold of them! I feel more confident and sexy which motivates me to try new things with him and not worry about how I look doing them. Cuz I know I look hott!! :)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Plus guys, I heard that losing weight can actually increase the appearance of your size, if that's something you are interested in....

Ummm... actually it DOES increase size in fact. Fat will collect in that area and sort of "roll over" ones length. My wife is very pleased with my 40 pound weight loss as she says it definitely is longer (use your imagination as to how she gauges that). And I still have fat in that area as I have 80 pounds to go.

But yes- sex is oh so much better now- so I'm wondering what it will be like 80 pounds less from now! :D
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I couldnt agree with you more and I think that goes for both men and woman, as we shed someof those unwanted pounds we start to feel a little sexier , a little flirty and I think the desire to have sex becomes much stronger ! Im glad great things are cumming from this ..LOL No seriously I think its wonderful to get back what so many of us have lost and that is the desire and the passion and the feeling sexy ...ITs fun to have sex with the lights on HUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! **winking**

All I can say is MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!! hubba hubba !!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This was just the inspiration that I needed after the disaster that was last night. :)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Plus guys, I heard that losing weight can actually increase the appearance of your size, if that's something you are interested in....

From a scientific basis, this is incorrect. A man's member does not increase in size with weight loss; however, the area immediately surrounding the wedding tackle stores a lot of fat. So relative to the rest of your genital region, the organ in question appears bigger.

Simple optical illusion. Sorry guys.
    -wtk
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options

From a scientific basis, this is incorrect. A man's member does not increase in size with weight loss; however, the area immediately surrounding the wedding tackle stores a lot of fat. So relative to the rest of your genital region, the organ in question appears bigger.

-wtk

of course it doesn't actually get bigger, but you definitely get more usable space....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

-wtk

Yes, that is why I said the 'appearance fo size" and not actual size :smile:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Watch out, i heard doing that kind of stuff can make more babies appear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!