Grown and sexy talk

Options

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Watch out, i heard doing that kind of stuff can make more babies appear.
    She got that part taken care of after the last baby 4 years ago and wish another baby would come rearing their head out. I would have a talk with Dr. Londono about college tuition...lol.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I know that's right. I have experienced the sex drive being at another level
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Watch out, i heard doing that kind of stuff can make more babies appear.

Nah snip snip here. I had a strong drive to begin with. My wife is really screwed now! Pun intended? ;)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Plus guys, I heard that losing weight can actually increase the appearance of your size, if that's something you are interested in....

From a scientific basis, this is incorrect. A man's member does not increase in size with weight loss; however, the area immediately surrounding the wedding tackle stores a lot of fat. So relative to the rest of your genital region, the organ in question appears bigger.

Simple optical illusion. Sorry guys.
    -wtk

uuummmm wait......doesnt fat give it girth.............mmmmmjust thinking outloud sorry
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Agreed! My man is thrilled with how amorous I am now.:love:
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We have been married 29 years and always had a good sex life but it has definately seen an improvement lately, I think because I feel better about myself. And I just love his compliments about how he loves to wrap his hands around my 'skinny' waist. I have quite a way to go to hit my goal so I just hope he can keep up! :bigsmile:
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I have always had a "healthy" (or maybe unhealthy sex drive-= hence having 5 kids) husband and I have both lost some weight and I can definately see a nice increase for the both of us and its nice to not get winded! I do feel more confident and its nice after 5 kids and 12 years together we are still hot together.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    haha love this post! The hubby and I were discussing this last night. My drive has been up ALOT lately and its due to me feeling more confident about myself and feeling great after such a great weight loss. I still have some to go and wondering what it will be like then lol..
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Same thing was happening for my Ladybug and me, I've lost 50 and she's lost 35... then I knocked her up... so be ready... LOL. It'll be our 3rd and the first through natural means (our two sons are adopted). I'm actively working to get rid of the pelvic fat so Krull the Warrior King is presented in all his glory... Have fun.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Okay...what is ****doo??? I can't figure it out! :laugh:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Same thing was happening for my Ladybug and me, I've lost 50 and she's lost 35... then I knocked her up... so be ready... LOL. It'll be our 3rd and the first through natural means (our two sons are adopted). I'm actively working to get rid of the pelvic fat so Krull the Warrior King is presented in all his glory... Have fun.
    Krull the Warrior King...You got me ROTFLMAO on this one dude. My babe got fixed 4 years ago so no more crumbsnatchers for us hopefully.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Krull the Warrior King...You got me ROTFLMAO on this one dude. My babe got fixed 4 years ago so no more crumbsnatchers for us hopefully.

Hear that. I'll be getting fixed after this one most likely... Still glad we get to experience it once.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Just like it say...It is a condition you get when your stomach hangs out further than your d*ck do...lol. When you cure it, it can appear to make your Krull the Warrior King appear to be larger than previously noted...lol.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Just like it say...It is a condition you get when your stomach hangs out further than your d*ck do...lol. When you cure it, it can appear to make you Krull the Warrior King appear to be larger than previously noted...lol.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH.....hahahaha! :laugh:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    While we are being grown, I remember a story an old timer in Albany, Georgia once told me. He said he was getting tired of his wife and told her he wanted to go out and get some new *****. She looked at him without batting an eye and said, if you grow a couple of inches, you can get all the new ***** you want right here.

Moral---Never try to trump a woman cause you will get burned.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Plus guys, I heard that losing weight can actually increase the appearance of your size, if that's something you are interested in....

From a scientific basis, this is incorrect. A man's member does not increase in size with weight loss; however, the area immediately surrounding the wedding tackle stores a lot of fat. So relative to the rest of your genital region, the organ in question appears bigger.

-wtk

uuummmm wait......doesnt fat give it girth.............mmmmmjust thinking outloud sorry

Fat can also cause it to appear more "buried" thus shorter in length. I don't think I've seen or heard of fat directly on the member, just around it....
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options

-wtk
    Gotta disagree, and this is why.
    1) Better shape, lower blood pressure, better stamina, better circulation - although not bigger; the balloon inflates more.
    2) While not physically growing, the point of reference being the tip to where it joins to the skin - this is where the fat stores. Playboy (believe it or not) once had an article that stated the 'apparent growth' was approximately 1/2 inch per 20 lbs loss.

It's not an optical illusion.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Nope, that part of a man's body doesn't get fat; it only really consists of veins in the first place.

Further ... Hodar has it right. Sure, your member is at a set length already. But weight builds up around the base "shortening" it. When you lose that, you can see him in his full glory.

I got an inch back when I lost my weight. :smokin:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    THAT is the ultimate NSV, my friend !!!

THIS!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh, and miss the past. I am very lucky to have a husband who loves me big and less big, LOL, and he STILL can't keep his hands off me, EVER. But, my weight is a big issue for me and it does hold me back now. Everything is uncomfortable, my legs are heavier to hold up, I don't wanna crush him, etc. I can't wait to be able to do the **** we used to do only 4-5 years ago....the freak inside me wants to come out again, she's ready! LOL

I feel the same as jnettiedotson does, only because of BC pills my libido has been zero! Have been off them since beginning of April & am feeling a bit better. Wishing for the good ol' days when I weighed 150 & could go all night (or day!)

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!