Grown and sexy talk

Options

Replies

• paintergal73
    Options
    Never cared much about sex before...made my husband mad...now he can't keep up with me. I am now mad. How funny is that?:tongue:
  • MsNiss
    MsNiss Posts: 57
    Options
    I love this! It's so true though. I feel WAY sexier, and I think that makes it all that much more fun. Congrats, and keep at it :wink:
  • shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    Options
    It's always great when the sex gets better! My boyfriend and I have always had amazing sex. However lately it's a little different (good that is) because I feel more confident. He loves my body the way it is...but I'm sure he'll love it even more when the weight is off. I am down 7ish pounds and I can already feel the difference. I can't imagine how it will be when I am 30lbs down :D:D Anyhoo...congrats. It's probably one of the best "perks" of losing weight ;)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Whole topic is making me grin from ear to ear!
  • _Bunnytown
    _Bunnytown Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got an inch back when I lost my weight. :smokin:

that seems an extraodinary gain! if i were a male and that happened i swear id hear a super mario bros coin up sound lol
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that! Weight can KILL sex - it gets uncomfortable and becomes a chore.

Enjoy it - I can't wait for my hubby to notice. I have been carrying 80 extra lbs of baby weight for 3 years! I hope ours can be a fraction of yours. :blushing:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome post! I'm not getting any at the moment so I'm green with envy, but good for all of you folks that are!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here reading this at work. Thanx all... now i cant concentrate on my TPS reports.
  • sailin4her
    sailin4her Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im healed ;)
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am a lot more flexible now since I began this journey. Finding lots of ways to put that to good use!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here reading this at work. Thanx all... now i cant concentrate on my TPS reports.

Did you get the Memo? We're using the new cover sheets now...
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Same thing was happening for my Ladybug and me, I've lost 50 and she's lost 35... then I knocked her up... so be ready... LOL. It'll be our 3rd and the first through natural means (our two sons are adopted). I'm actively working to get rid of the pelvic fat so Krull the Warrior King is presented in all his glory... Have fun.

someone has been watchin a lil too much how to lose a guy in 10 days with his wifey =) LOL
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options

that seems an extraodinary gain! if i were a male and that happened i swear id hear a super mario bros coin up sound lol
    It was more like getting a mushroom power up. No pun intended :wink:
  • _Bunnytown
    Options

awesome, i'll be Princess Peach and we can have an epic role playing scene haha
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options

mario.jpg?
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I'll be Lakitu.

1066460-lakitu__super_mario_64__super.jpg

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options

mario.jpg?

WOW!... Just WOW...
  • _Bunnytown
    Options

mario.jpg?

precisely! haha
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Haha, love this thread. Hilarious.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Ok, now it sucks even more that I'm single and can't partake in this new weight loss-inspired fun activity!!!

Seriously (ok, I was serious!!)...happy that you've found so much enjoyment in one another again!

Cheers,
    Single and anxious to NSV, too! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!