They should come with a warning!

Options
124»

Replies

• jillb2727
    Options
    My son is 3 & trust me it only gets worse! He laughs every single time! :laugh: :laugh:
    And considering he eats what I eat, he does an awful lot of laughing! :blushing:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new, so I'm not sure where you all "draw the line". But, after reading these posts I don't think I will offend anyone. I love the Fiber One bars, but am also a victim to their undisclosed side effects. There is a company called Flat-D Innovations that has a product (Subtle Butt) that you place in your underwear to absorb the smells. They have a pretty amusing video showing it's effectiveness.

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/subtle-butt-flatulence-absorber

All I have to say is you'd have to pay me a lot of money for that research. By the way, I have not used this product, but I would love to hear if it works---for my husband of course.
  • jillb2727
    Options
    OMG!!! That is soooo funny! I definitely NEED it!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh I am laughing so hard I have a tear!

I will laugh any time, any where, if someone toots. I was in Sears once behind this elderly gentleman and his wife. He was so sweet walking along, helping her pick out shirts. He tooted all the way down the isle. She acted like she didnt hear a thing. I was laughing so hard my DH dragged me the other way.

I really am not sure about the phenomenon but even in a movie the whole theatre laughs when that happens. Austin Powers anyone?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    God I :heart: you guys. I'm laughing so hard i'm crying :sad: and hoping i don't FART in the process.

The Fiber One bars are good for you so said the box and my MD but the gas :sick: is unbelievable. I will however try Gas X the next time I have one and I will let you all know how that works out.

You guys just crack me up; I 'm so glad I found this site :flowerforyou: . Sometimes we just have to laugh at our selves because laughter is good medicine and it does burn calories too.

I will never look at Fiber One the same. I will be laughing my (@%& off every time I see a box.:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I came her for a good laugh this morning!! :laugh:
  • missy0210
    Options
    I found a new fiber product that so far does not cause "tummy troubles". This week I bought the Kellogs All-Bran fiber drink mix. They are individual packets (similar to crystal light) and come in iced tea and pink lemonade. The best part is that they contain 10g of fiber! They really work to keep me full - I had one yesterday morning at work and at lunch I was still full!
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I :heart: my Fiber One bars! I also experienced the "side effects" at first, but eventually they went away. For those of you who are looking for a yummy alternative, Wheat Thins Fiber Selects are phenomenal! 5g of fiber in one serving (13 crackers) and they're delicious. I usually have them for breakfast with a laughing cow cheese wedge. So yummy and they don't cause any unwanted noises...! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    What a silly lil thread, but still an issue we deal with on a daily basis. I have to choose my fiber well because I go into peoples homes.:blushing: :blushing:

:noway: :glasses: