Sexy In Six : Week 3 !!

Options
Good morning all, thought I would post the new one...Searched for one and didnt see it!!

Welcome to Week 3 my sexy sisters!! Let's check in and kick this week off right :happy:

Replies

• katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Good morning all, thought I would post the new one...Searched for one and didnt see it!!

Welcome to Week 3 my sexy sisters!! Let's check in and kick this week off right :happy:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    My weight today: 191.8lbs

So down 3.2lbs! If I weigh less tomorrow I will adjust, otherwise this is my week 3!

Week 1: 198
    Week 2: 196
    Week 3: 191.2

6.5lbs outta 12lbs left to lose....

Gotta get ready for class...

Hope you all have a great day! I'll check in later and read everyones updates!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Awesome Katy!! I was just searching for it and saw your post pop up on the recent topics!!

Well ladies, I am down 1.2 lbs. this week. A little less than last week but considering how much I probably cheated, I'll take anything!!! I am excited for how well we all could potentially do with this mini challenge this week to stay on course. This week is going to rock!!

Today is a long day with not a lot of time so hopefully shred and a light run this evening on the treadmill.

Meals:
    B: oatmeal, soy milk, coffee with gingerbread coffeemate
    L: Chicken noodle soup at hand (yay only 80 calories), honeycrisp apple
    S: fiber one bar if need be
    D: study group at Panera so probably the orchard harvest salad and I will try REALLY hard not to eat the french baguette and get the apple instead!!! :happy:

Can you believe it? WEEK 3!!! almost halfway through and that is just crazy. Hope you all have a great day, I am off to Biostatistics so as long as I make it through that I will survive!!! EEK!!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I was just getting ready to maybe do that myself. Sorry I haven't been on much this weekend, Spent Friday night in a hotel, and all day on Saturday at a swim meet and driving home. Weighed myself on Sunday morning, and was still 198, no loss at all during the week from Tuesday. Left Sunday, and drove downstate, staying in Southfield for a couple of days for hubby's work. I did ok with eating yesterday, grabbed an omelet and a slice of wheat toast and made a sandwich out of it with tobbasco sauce. Also snagged a hard boiled egg and an orange for a mid-morning snack. Oh, and a pint of skimmed milk, that I mixed with my coffee too. Lunch wasn't so good, I snagged a pop-tart out of our snack cupboard as I left to find the Borders Book Store. Grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds on the drive back, and had a few mouthfuls of those for my afternoon snack. Went out for sushi for dinner last night, since we don't have anywhere near us to get it, we always get quite a bit. But, we did refrain from reordering more (something we usually do) and didn't get any ice cream which I was really wanting as we came home. Also, have been working out in the hotel's fitness room, so doing good there.

Don't have a scale, so I'll have to post when I get home. Have been really missing my scale. I weigh myself every morning, and it's killing me to not be able to. Hope everyone has good weigh ins this week, catch ya all later!
    -Robin
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 PROGRESS

Old crew:
    Cathy (Chipper) START W:217.2 ----GOAL LOSS 10/12----PROGRESS 4.4
    Amy (pdxmomof2)
    Cass (cassangelidy) ---- -1.8lbs lost/goal 8lbs.
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)
    Deb (DebLaf)
    Katy (KatyK)
    Robin (Pettmybunny) SW: 191.5~~~ GOAL LOSS: 10~~~ PROGRESS: -3.5
    And myself Kristin (kistinbee)

New additions:
    Lauryn (Lauryn1981)
    START: 167, CURRENT: 163.5, GOAL LOSS:6 -- PROGRESS: -3.5lbs
    Connie (Connieq288)
    Emily (eHarris)
    Leigh (lcorrell14)
    Amy (Amylou24) ---START: 160, Current 158.6, GOAL LOSS: 10, PROGRESS - 1.4lbs
    Shanell (Nellienell12) ---START: 213.5, GOAL LOSS: 12, PROGRESS: -2 lbs
    Tammi (tlg314)
    Tammara (drtamm)
    Lynnmarie234 (Is your name Lynn?)
    RunnyRatty2 (I don't know your name, sorry)
    SugarPlum198 (I don't know your name yet either)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning....

i had a loss of 4.2 this morning....:bigsmile: i also hit my 1/2 way mark. i only have .4 more pounds to lose to get to my 1st goal.(212.2). this is what i weighed when i quit smoking and the scale (after such a large loss) started going UP. i am thrilled at this.

great job katy, even though you were sick. a loss is a loss. you sound like you are feeling better.
    amylou....good job on your loss also
    bunny....wait for you to find a scale.

i will post my calories and exercise later tody.
    kistin i had posted a week 3 progress chart again. maybe on monday we could take off the ones who have left us. than we also know who is still around.

good luck everyone. time for a workout and try the new gel i got for my HRM. i shows highs/lows until i start sweating cause of the cold. need to use the gel to make good contact.

cathy
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well no loss this week but at least its not a gain. So I still need to lose 14 lbs which was supposed to be 12 to start with. Maybe my body is adjusting to all the working out and I will start losing again soon. That is my hope at least. Kids were out of school yesterday because of a teacher work day and now they are out again because of a snow day. The school is actually on a 2 hr delay but no busses on icy roads and when it is like it is now busses never come up where we live so they will be excused. I was going to go to the gym this morning because I didnt get to workout this weekend although we did a hike on Saturday camping but now I cant because I dont drive in the snow. Can you believe we have snow already. I cant. They were calling for flurries and we have about 3 inches right now and it is still snowing. It is so pretty though.

Connie
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I've missed you. Sorry about the long lapse. I am feeling better now.

I gained, but not nearly as much as I expected, only .2 pounds, but it was enough to put me down 1 pound on my ticker. It's ok with me though, because I was beginning to see exercise and eating right as another stressor. I'm back on track and understanding that I have to work this in and enjoy the journey or I just won't do it.

I do not plan on losing 10 pounds in this challenge anymore. That only gives me 4 weeks left to lose 10.2 pounds. My new goal is to get to 199 by the end of this challenge. I am 204.6 now and a loss of 5.6 pounds is something I should be able do without adding much stress.

Wow Katy, You always amaze me. I don't know how you keep it up. Good for you!
    Amy, Good job on your loss, especially when you expected a gain.
    Robin, Hope you like your number when you get home.
    Cathy, Thanks for getting the week started for us.

Today:

1:mini wheats, blueberries, coffee, & skim milk
    2:apple
    3:soup
    4:peanut butter & banana
    5:salad w/ grilled chicken
    6: depends on cals left

Exercise: shred

Hope we all have a great week.:happy:
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not in this challenge but you guys are all doing really well. I gained this week too. From 141.2 to 141.6. But I did cheat this past week. I leave for Augusta GA tomorrow. so I want be able to log for 5 bummer. Hopefully I can keep my snacks at a minium and control myself at dinner time.

days101735.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning my ladies! Thanks for starting this Katy! I had kind of a busy morning. You are doing AMAZING!!!!!!!

Amy...nice work!
    Robin...positive thoughts...you can do it!!!!
    Cathy...YAY for 1/2 way!!!!
    Connie...you will get there hunny! Just keep at it!
    Deb...I gained a little too...let's get back to it!!!

So...here's the stats for me:
    Week 1: 161.5 pounds
    Week 2: ???
    Week 3: 162.0 pounds

So I gained .5 pounds!:explode: But it honestly could have been worse with the lack of exercise last week and the poor food choices I had made the weekend before. So...onto the new week!

Goal: 155.5 pounds (6 pounds lost)
    Remaining: 6.5 pounds

4 weeks left...I CAN DO IT!!!!!!! We ALL can!!!!

Here's goals for this week:
    1. Lose 2 pounds (weigh in at 160.0 pounds next Tuesday).
    2. No peeking at the scale until next weigh in.
    3. Stay under my calorie limit EVERY day!

I am accepting Rhiannons challenge of staying within limit and Cathy's challenge (I think it was you Cathy) to state all calories consumed and burned during each day as well as our goal. For me, it's 1200 calories. Here's the meal plan (WITH calories) so far:

Breakfast
    One A Day - Womens Multi Vitamin, 1 tablet 0 calories
    Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105 calories
    Quaker - Instant Oatmeal - Take Heart - Blueberry, 1 packet 160 calories
    Ocean Spray - Light Cran-Grape Juice, 8 fl. oz. 40 calories
    305 total breakfast calories

AM snacks
    Kashi Tlc - Baked Apple Spice Cereal Bar, 1 Bar 110 calories
    Coffee - ground, 2 cup 0 calories
    Nestle Coffee Mate - Coffee Creamer (Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel), 2 tbsp 30 calories
    140 total AM Snack calories

Lunch
    Diet Coke - Soft Drink, 12 fl. oz. 0 calories
    Carrots - Baby, 14 pieces 35 calories
    Ae Yo-Lite Yogurt - Yogurt, 6 oz 80 calories
    Nabisco Wheat Thins - Reduced Fat Roasted Garlic and Herb, 16 crackers 140 calories
    Campbell's - Select Harvest Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup, 1 container 100 calories
    355 total lunch calories

Afternoon snacks
    Grapes - Raw, 1 cup 62 calories
    Kashi Tlc - Chewy Granola Bars - Trail Mix, 1 bar 140 calories
    202 total Afternoon snack calories

Dinner will be leftovers, just not sure which leftovers I will have, but I will post them this evening.

Workout plan is Step class and Ab workout, but I have an eye appointment late this afternoon, and if I can't make it to class in time, I will get on the elliptical for some cardio workout and then jump in the Ab class. I will post calories burned this evening also (since I use a HRM).

So, ladies...I am challenging you all to stay with this!!! Only four more weeks, but four weeks where we can really make some changes! Let's DO it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies.

Congrats to all who have a loss this weekend. Nice Job!!!!
    I will have to weigh in tomorrow since I forgot (maybe on purpose) to do it this morning.
    I think I am still retaining a lot of water from all that stupid chinese food I ate this weekend.
    I am sucking down water so hopefully my system will flush out soon. That'll teach me to over indulge!
    I had a super headache last night but I still went on treadmill for 40 minutes. I intended on running but the first six steps made me feel like my brain was bouncing around in my skull. So, I walked but did it at an incline. Didn't burn as many calories as running but at least I did some burning and sweating.
    I plan to ditch this headache today and get back to running tonight. I tried on some of my bathing suits for my upcoming vacation. I look better than last year but not nearly as good as I want to look.

Have great days!

~Tammi
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Good morning!

Well, I am back down to my original 195. I am happy about that. So that leaves me with 0 pounds lost. It is better than the 2 pounds gained.

Great job on all these losses! There are some good numbers being accomplished with this challenge. Congrats to all that have lost!

Food:
    Breakfast
    Natures Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola 140 cals
    1/2 cup 1% milk 130 cals
    YoPlait Yo Plus Strawberry Yogurt 110 cals
    Total- 380

Other meals are not planned but I will stay within my 1200 cals today.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the losses!!!

I'm pleased with my check-in this week, for what it is.
    Week 1: 181
    Week 2: 178.4lbs (2.6 lb loss)
    Week 3: 178.2lbs ... 0.2 lb loss

Goal weight: 169lbs (unofficial)
    Lbs to go: 9.2

So, I was certain there would be a gain so ANY loss is a great thing. Of course I'm not pleased that I slipped up so badly and that I still have just over 9lbs to lose to meet my goal, but honestly as long as I keep losing rather than gaining or maintaining then I'll be happy.

I haven't planned my menu yet for the day because I was making my son's hallowe'en costume last night (almost done! It's going to be SO cute!! - and I made the pattern myself too so I'm supremely proud of this :happy: ) So I'll have to either figure it out or work as I go, hoping to leave enough room. But since I'll be sewing a lot again today I know I won't be over-eating!! I also have to get chicken soup made today so that will be supper. I'm thinking toast for breakfast, probably with apple butter and a piece of fruit. Protein shake for a snack, an apple, some steamed veggies... It will be okay. I'll post calories later on! My base for the day is 1400.

Check back later!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Hey Beautiful Ladies!!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah for all the loses again!! You ladies are doing soooo great!! :drinker:

So I got on the scale this morning, even though I said I wasn't going to weigh in....I'm still skeptical, but it said 186.0lbs. So that would be a 2 lb loss for me this week.

SW 189.8
    CW 186.0
    GW 181.8

So I don't know....I guess my body needed a little rest or something, or maybe I was depriving it too much before. I am not sure.

So I'm going to join in the two challenges too!! I'll post my calories later on today...too much to do right now. But I just wanted to check in!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Okay...so I just had 1 c. of oil-popped pop corn that they always have available at work...55 calories. So, need to add that to AM Snacks.

Breakfast
    One A Day - Womens Multi Vitamin, 1 tablet 0 calories
    Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105 calories
    Quaker - Instant Oatmeal - Take Heart - Blueberry, 1 packet 160 calories
    Ocean Spray - Light Cran-Grape Juice, 8 fl. oz. 40 calories
    305 total breakfast calories

AM snacks
    Kashi Tlc - Baked Apple Spice Cereal Bar, 1 Bar 110 calories
    Coffee - ground, 2 cup 0 calories
    Nestle Coffee Mate - Coffee Creamer (Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel), 2 tbsp 30 calories
    Oil popped popcorn-1 cup 55 calories
    195 total AM Snack calories

Lunch
    Diet Coke - Soft Drink, 12 fl. oz. 0 calories
    Carrots - Baby, 14 pieces 35 calories
    Ae Yo-Lite Yogurt - Yogurt, 6 oz 80 calories
    Nabisco Wheat Thins - Reduced Fat Roasted Garlic and Herb, 16 crackers 140 calories
    Campbell's - Select Harvest Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup, 1 container 100 calories
    355 total lunch calories

Afternoon snacks
    Grapes - Raw, 1 cup 62 calories
    Kashi Tlc - Chewy Granola Bars - Trail Mix, 1 bar 140 calories
    202 total Afternoon snack calories

Dinner will be leftovers, just not sure which leftovers I will have, but I will post them this evening.

Rhiannon...good job with the loss!

Same goes for you Amy!

Tammi...I'm thinking good thoughts for your weigh-in tomorrow!!!

Check back later ladies!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    YAY CASS!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!:drinker:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Don't forget to update this list....we should definitely remove anyone who hasn't checked in by next weigh in. Just to make sure we have the right names on here. If you don't see your name, PLEASE add it! This is in no way a clique. :heart:

Rhiannon, I added your progress. :smile:

Old crew:
    Cathy (Chipper) START W:217.2 ----GOAL LOSS 10/12----PROGRESS -4.4
    Amy (pdxmomof2)
    Cass (cassangelidy) ---- SW: 189.8---CW: 186.0---PROGRESS: -3.8lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound) ---SW: 181lbs---CW 178.2 lbs---PROGRESS: -2.8lbs
    Deb (DebLaf)
    Katy (KatyK)

New additions:
    Lauryn (Lauryn1981)
    Connie (Connieq288)
    Emily (eHarris)
    Leigh (lcorrell14)
    Tammi (tlg314)
    Tammara (drtamm)
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    YAY CASS!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!:drinker:

heheh thanks girl!! I don't know how it happened....I'm still on TOM...but the scale isn't broken, my hubby got on too and his weight makes sense....I guess I'm just looking for excuses to deminish my success. WHY DO I DO THAT??? I'm CRAZY is all!

heheh LOVE TO YOU ALL!!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Old crew:
    Amy (pdxmomof2) SW 195...CW 195........GW 183.......PROGRESS 0.0
    Deb (DebLaf)
    Katy (KatyK)

New additions:
    Lauryn (Lauryn1981)
    Connie (Connieq288)
    Emily (eHarris)
    Leigh (lcorrell14)
    Tammi (tlg314)
    Tammara (drtamm)
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Old crew:
    Amy (pdxmomof2) SW 195...CW 195........GW 183.......PROGRESS 0.0
    Deb (DebLaf)
    Katy (KatyK)

New additions:
    Lauryn (Lauryn1981)
    Connie (Connieq288) ----Start 273, Current 275, Goal Loss 12 lbs--- Progress + 2 lbs
    Emily (eHarris)
    Leigh (lcorrell14)
    Tammi (tlg314)
    Tammara (drtamm)
    SugarPlum198 (I don't know your name yet either