234lbs and 5'3'' any one else?

Options
124»

Replies

• taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    WE ARE NOT SHORT! We're vertically challenged :P OR Concentrated like orange juice all squished into 1! And you know what they say! The best things come in small packages!
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    5'3 here! What a great height! Goal weight is 135...current weight is182. :-)
  • Leila02124
    Leila02124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and weight much more than i should lol..i hope i can stay on top of this site so i can get to the weight i want and need to be healthy. I already download the android version of this site and i love it so far because A. it's free and B. it has a lot of useful tools and resources that i appreciate :):)
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have Intracranial Hypertension so my body produces too much fluid and puts pressure on my brain! We found out when I almost lost vision in one eye! The chronic headaches, pressure and muscle pain made it really hard to work out and made me super depressed!

The Meds make me fatigued and when I work out hard I get a nasty migraine that lasts for a few days (the last one was 12 days!!) I am working really hard to do it with diet, walking and aquafit which is really low impact but gives me good cardio and rarely affects my head!

It is so inpirational that you are going through so much and still so determin to loose the weight and not let your condition hold you back! Much love!!

Thanks I am trying! Its a tough road losing weight some days!! I appreciate meeting people who are like minded and have some good ideas on keeping it up!
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WE ARE NOT SHORT! We're vertically challenged :P OR Concentrated like orange juice all squished into 1! And you know what they say! The best things come in small packages!

I am totally concentrated!!! I love it!
  • Devon_Bates
    Devon_Bates Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 4"11 and 195.2 lbs as of last Saturday and I have PCOS and was pregnant almost 8 weeks ago. We can take off this weight its just hard with PCOS but be strong.
  • takemeaway10
    Options
    5'2" and I started at 225, but I'm at 202 now.
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my starting weight is 215. I just started about 6 days ago. Welcome and you can do this. We are all here for you.
  • MistyDC29
    MistyDC29 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", weigh 235 and have PCOS. Right there with you all! :-)
  • MsAmulet
    MsAmulet Posts: 36
    Options
    5'3", started this at 230. Currently a smidge over 222. I was 199 last September before my whole world turned on its head (major career change, separation/(almost) divorce, move to a new state, etc.) and hope to get as close to that as possible before Sept 2011 ends! I lost down from 226 to 199 doing a raw diet.. now I'm doing keto. I just couldn't get back into the raw this time.

I'm happy to add other friends, I love seeing status updates and offering encouragement.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    5' 4" and 237 here!! Down from 255.

Is there anyone else who had medical complications that helped their weight gain?? or even hinders their progress??

Snacks are my huge issue right now, last week it was filling breakfast but I seem to have dealt with that and kept it at 200 calories!!

T

Hi I have several health conditions which hinders my progress but I keep saying to myself slow and steady is better than not trying at all and that is working. I found putting myself under too much pressure to lose the weight made me go backwards so just take little steps and you will get there good luck

I am 5'3" and weigh 239.6 lbs , I am fairly new to the site and I have lost 2 lbs so very happy so far with the support from everyone
  • sajgirl1952
    sajgirl1952 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Taralou,

It's almost 2 years since you invited me to be a connection and I apologize but as soon as I logged on I just stopped and finally decided to get serious. I just ordered a Fitbit and trying to get things going in a positive direction. I am slightly taller than you are, somewhere between 5'4" - 5'5" (if I stand up straight and weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 220. People tell me I hide my "girth" well but I feel like a big fat blimp and getting bigger by the minute.....Time to get serious for me....

By now you are probably down to where you want to be but thought I would check in to see how you are doing. Thanks again for the invite.

Barbara
  • Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and 250. Glad to see others and know I am not alone!!!