Did cup size reduce

Options
cottagegal1
cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
This may be a stupid question, but as many of you who lost weight you loose inches in your breast due to your back getting smaller etc but did you also reduce your cup size?

Replies

• amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i dont really know as i havent lost much yet but im interested in the answers ( i can only hope so )
  • TiraG
    TiraG Posts: 68
    Options
    bump. I'm interested in the answer too.
  • meljr66
    meljr66 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds and went from a 38DDD to a 34DD...thank goodness!
  • babydraco269
    Options
    God i hope so! I'd kill to have a cup size that actually exists and is easy to find a bra for! besides, lol i dont want to be super skinny with DDD's, that would look weird!
  • EmilyQC
    EmilyQC Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    short answer. yes. I went from a 40 DDD to just a 34 D, so I lost both around and cup size, and I still have about 30 more lbs to go.
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    My wife has been loosing weight with me and she's experienced cup size reduction! She's not very happy about it either.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yuppers, I went from a 42D to a 36 B.

:D
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    I have gone from a 42G to a 36DD so far, and have lost a total of 55lbs
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I still have a long way to go..but as of right now I have lost 17lbs on this site and before joining I had lost around 25 lbs, and All I can say is I have not lost in cup size!! I have gone down in band size, but the cup size has not gone down.

I would love to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to reduce cup size, besides surgery of course
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Back when i was doing karate 5 days a week, I went up in the number but no the cup. My back broadened because of all the pushups we were doing. Now my cup size seems to be going up every few years. That means Hubby is happy, me not so much!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs and I'm down to a 36C from a 38D
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I went from a full C to a B with padding :(
    It sucks.
  • Crimson_Lotus
    Options
    awww man. I am in the E's and frankly can't wait to lose some of it lol. I recently started karate, so I am hoping I still lose some!
    Back when i was doing karate 5 days a week, I went up in the number but no the cup. My back broadened because of all the pushups we were doing. Now my cup size seems to be going up every few years. That means Hubby is happy, me not so much!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to an A . . . I've lost my knockers.

Edit: I told my husband that I can work with what God gave me with everything else, but I can't make boobs so after our next child when I get back to where I am now he's buying me a pair.
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lost a cup size and went down 2 band sizes from 36C to 32B. I miss that but it was worth it for the rest of the loss :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I was overflowing a 40DD, now 50 lbs later I am a 34 D with some room to spare!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a FULL 38DD from like 165-190... when I'm in the 145-160 range I'm a 36DD. Sooo no is my answer lol.
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    When I dieted years ago and lost 50lbs. I went from a cup size dd to a small c : (, but it's probably different for each person.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    MINE ARE WOO HOO:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have to say that within a months time my DD's are rapidly becoming eligible for D's, I pray we do not get past a C. That was one of the main concerns I talked about in my blog, b/c it was the first place I noticed loss, even before the scale started to put out numbers. I think the smallest I ever remember being is a C cup, but I guess we'll have to wait and see b/c I've never been as small as the size I have as my goal. I guess the long/short of it is yes it is possible to lose a cup size b/c at this rate I will be down a cup size in another month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!