Did cup size reduce

Options

Replies

• rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I went from a c cup to a b... with padding :( Still, now you can see my abs :)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree the size of cup may go down but the volume of the breast could be about the same or slightly less.

I'd be okay if I lost some when I'm at goal and its a bit more proportioned. I'm in a 40C right now. I had got up to a DD when I was nursing my daughter. Either way they aren't so "perky". :( Maybe one day I'd get brave to get a lift so I could add a cup size in if I do drop down from a C.
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    At my heaviest I believe I wore a 42D. Now that I'm 65lbs lighter, I wear a 36DDD.....
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm a FULL 38DD from like 165-190... when I'm in the 145-160 range I'm a 36DD. Sooo no is my answer lol.

Thank God. I'm a 36DD and still am after a 38lbs loss so I'd like to keep it that way
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 36H/38G at my highest weight and now I'm down to a 34FF (from about 30/40 lbs weight loss) - I'm getting there...can't wait for them to shrink more though :-D
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was a 40B at my largest and am now a 36A. I expect when I reach my goal to be a 32AA.

Blah.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    considering i am already a B cup I hope not! i have like 60 pounds to lose so with that said if i lose all of my weight then i wont have any boobs! but if i lose all my weight thats a motivator for some new (expensive)bobs! lol!:love:
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I really hope this doesn't happen to me. I'm in a D cup now and I'd like to stay there. Otherwise I think I may get implants as my getting to goal gift! LMAO!!! I know my boyfriend wouldn't mind!
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For me through 40 lbs. up and down it hasn't changed. The band size has but I am still a D. I really do kind of wish I was a C but nope...still a D.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    42 DD to a 36 B, and I am not thrilled ( Have been a C cup since I was 14...I was healthy and fit then), but my back pain is a lot less and I get to wear cute clothes!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I actually do not. When I was super skinny in HS I was a 34DD now that I am 50lbs heavier 36DD, not really a difference for me.
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    Lord I hope not! lol
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Yes cup and band size have been shrinking! Those were the first to go! :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes.... sadly....

I mean, obviously I want to lose the back fat... but it would be nice to keep most of the cup size...

I'm already 2 inches and a cup size down
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I really hope this doesn't happen to me. I'm in a D cup now and I'd like to stay there. Otherwise I think I may get implants as my getting to goal gift! LMAO!!! I know my boyfriend wouldn't mind!

I would love to do this! And it's not so much that I want them 'bigger' I just want them to be in their proper place again. :tongue: And I just don't think I could get a lift, I would have to get a small implant for fullness again.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I was a 42DDD when I weighed my highest (247lbs.), and by the time I took off over 100lbs. (was at 143lbs) I fit into a 36C. I unfortunately gained and it all went straight to the bra - so I'm hoping to lose some boobage again once I get the rest of this weight off. :D
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ugh I went from a full 36DD to a comfortable 34DD. I wish they would have gone down. Large boobs run in the family so I didn't really think they would. A C-cup would have been nice. I hate how big mine are.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is one of the first places I gain and lose weight. My 34 didn't change, only the DD to a D but I'm not unhappy about the smaller girls at all!
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yep... I was a 38D 14 pounds ago (before I started using MFP) and now I'm a 36C. The last time I did this (before baby #2, surgeries, and hormonal issues), I went from 198 pounds to 154... 38D to 34B. (Had a baby.) Then 174 down to 145... 36D to 34(barely)B.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a B cup to an A....I'm fine with it. Less to bounce around while exercising.

I feel the same way! Having boobs is so over rated to me! They just get in the way now that I'm done having kids. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!