craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 213.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 1.8 lbs =)
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    checking in for the day -
    actually managed to stay around my general calorie goal. oh yeah. [after a couple no-count days, or unable to count days, i'm happy to finally have some sort of guide to what i'm doing]
    how are you guys doing?
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Urgh. I weighed in and I've put on a kilo. I'm now 67kg again. :sad: :grumble: :sad:

This is my first experience since starting with backsliding, and I'm feeling so bummed out by it. I guess it just means I need to be stricter, and pay more attention to what I eat, which I have been having trouble with.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Will do my best to weigh in tomorrow as I need to get my *kitten* into gear. :)
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaw! So sorry - I totally forgot about posting the challenges yesterday. Let's keep it easy this week...

Food: Eat 7 fruits and/or veggies each day

Exercise: Choose the part of your body that you tend to neglect in your workouts and work on them this week (abs, arms, butt - whatever). You can add it to your regular workout or use commercial/restroom break mini workouts - anything to give that area some attention.

Have a wonderful Monday! :flowerforyou:
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yum, fruit challenge.

Today's FOTD (Fruit of the Day) Raspberries. +1 for fiber

I tend to neglect my stretching exercises (warmup/cool down) so I will focus on those this week.

Have a fantastic week everyone.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Good morning Ravenclaw! So sorry - I totally forgot about posting the challenges yesterday. Let's keep it easy this week...

Exercise: Choose the part of your body that you tend to neglect in your workouts and work on them this week (abs, arms, butt - whatever). You can add it to your regular workout or use commercial/restroom break mini workouts - anything to give that area some attention.

Have a wonderful Monday! :flowerforyou:

omg i LOVE fruit!! i got this challenge COVERED!! lol :tongue:

the exercise challenge....not so much
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    hi there Ravenclaw!! i was running late this morning and didn't get to post my usual good morning. hope everyone is having a great day. doing ok thus far with zig zagging, hope it continues. tough challenges for me this week..will give it a shot!! :happy:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw! Here are the results of week 2 of our August Challenge:

Samiwhereareyou is our # 1 weight loser with 3%
    azsuzi is to top point earner with 16 points

Well done to this week's Prefects! And well done everyone - there were some nice losses this week! :drinker:

Ravenclaw08.14.11.jpg

Just a note regarding weigh-ins: this is a no-pressure challenge. Weigh-ins are totally optional. I will not chase you down for your weight each week. If you don't weigh in, I will leave your name on the list in case you decide to join in again at a later date. We're all here for the friendship and support. If you just want to drop in and chat, that's perfectly ok too! :happy:
  • psb13
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! ready for a great tuesday?? i have lots of fruits and veggies planned for today..lets hope i stick to my plan.
    azsuzi..still the best head of house ever. thanks for all of your hard work in keeping us together!! :flowerforyou:
    congrats to all of last weeks "losers"!!
    have a wonderfully healthy day. :bigsmile:
  • _gwen
    Options
    Today FOTD: Blueberries

+1 for antioxidants
  • _gwen
    Options
    Congratulations to prefects Samiwhereareyou and azsuzi!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Let's see... My 7 for yesterday: blackberries, mixed greens, cucumber, celery, strawberries, acorn squash and fresh steamed broccoli! YUMMMMMY! :bigsmile:

Totally failed the exercise challenge though - I didn't even do my cardio - LOL!

Happy day everyone!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ok so didn't get my fruits and veggies in today :(, but worked my upper body harder than normal today, not actually on purpose- my husband challenged me to a playground workout which consisted of dips, pullups, and chin ups- lets just say I lost but I tried!!!!
  • _gwen
    Options
    Todays FOTD: Fresh Peaches

My favorite mix-in with plain yogurt.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    FINALLY HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN!!!! YES! Imissed you ravenclaws!

So, what are the challenges this week?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I ate so much fruit today I'm over on sugar!!!!! Seriously I had watermelon for lunch- and LOTS of it!!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    FINALLY HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN!!!! YES! Imissed you ravenclaws!

So, what are the challenges this week?

Welcome back! Here are the challenges for this week:

• psb13
    Options
    hi Ravenclaw!! didn't have time to wish you all a good morning today so i hope your day has been great thus far!! i have been zig zagging since last week and totally forgot that today was supposed to be my high day. did not plan approriately so i think i will have to switch today and tomorrow. i am working overtime tomorrow so it will probably work out better anyway. i may have to resort to peanut butter later to make my calories for a regular day today!! got in 3 fruits so far but haven't had dinner yet. enjoy your evening (or afternoon depending on yur time zone) :bigsmile:
    yay..smilies are back :happy:
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    hey guys :D
    had a slip-up day yesterday for no apparent reason - cravings... *shakes fist* not doing too well today either, but i WILL stay around my calorie goals.
    no money to buy new fruits/veggies, fail on that challenge :[ have 20 bucks to last me til financial aid gets in [mid-september, eek] so we'll see what i can do with that. probably just gas to and from school =[[[ glad it's not too far away.