Options
    Check in: 2pts
    Exercise: 1 pt
    Food: 1 pt

weight- 132
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Weighing in at 175 today. That's 2 pounds down from my last reported weigh in of 177. Hmmm...not quite sure what my august goal was, but I might be close to it.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Weighing in at 175 today. That's 2 pounds down from my last reported weigh in of 177. Hmmm...not quite sure what my august goal was, but I might be close to it.

Lol...apparently I didn't read my post from 2 weeks ago. And apparently I was 175 BEFORE vacation, but never updated my check-in for my weight...lol. So...I've remained at 175...lol.

And, I did check on my reported August goal and I achieved it! I was 179 when I made my goal a 4 lb. loss and I'm now 175...:bigsmile:
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Weighing at 159!!! GOODBYE 60's hello 50's. I got all my fruits and veggies everyday cuz thats all I eat and no points for exercising cuz I have been a slacker. Good luck everyone.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 101 Ibs but figured that I had put on weight anyway judging by the fact that my size 12 jeans are getting tighter so am not impressed.
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaws! I'm weighing in at 66.5kg/146.6 today, so that kilo I put on is half way off. Hopefully by next week I'll be back to where I was and I can continue on. I think maybe this was a good thing to happen, gave me a kick up the bum that I needed.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Right, I've been really busy over the last few weeks, so have been relying on the app, missing exercise, and fudging my calories a bit, and, shock news, I have put weight on. RUBBISH!! SO, as of today, I am back on-line properly, will be checking in regularly, and logging every food I even LOOK at! Ha, hoping that works.

I was wandering about zig-zagging, it seems like a lit of bother, but I think I might eat my exercise calories one day, but not then next, and so on. A kind of easy zig-zagging?! If anyone has done anything like this then please let me know!

As for this week's challenges, for dinner I have just had salad with tomatoes (red), lettuce (green), carrot (orange), mushrooms (white), cabbage (purple), capsicum (yellow) so pretty much got the colours covered! Off to gym in a bit so will try and do some abs work I think, as I never do these...
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Weighing at 159!!! GOODBYE 60's hello 50's.

Nice work! I'm just about to move from the 90's to the 80's (pounds that is, not decades) I'm hoping either this week or next week.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Weighing at 159!!! GOODBYE 60's hello 50's. I got all my fruits and veggies everyday cuz thats all I eat and no points for exercising cuz I have been a slacker. Good luck everyone.

Beat me to it - I'm 1 pound behind you! Keep up the good work!!
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Little late on checking in since I've had my nose in my books. Up a bit to 181.8 but I'm not surprised. Hopefully after this week I can get back into it.

Great job to you all, though! Love seeing the Ravenclaw spirit still alive :D
  • azsuzi
    Options
    OK - Here we go for August Week 3:

#1 weight loss: Samiwhereareyou with 1.2%!
    #1 house points: azsuzi with 17

Way to go Prefects!!

Ravenclaw08.21.11.jpg

Next week when you weigh in, remember to give me your goal for September!

Keep up the good work everyone - we've lost over 42 pounds so far in August!!
  • _gwen
    Options
    Congratulations Prefects Samiwhereareyou and azsuzi!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I'm a ringer in a handbell choir and the last time we played was in April just when I was starting to lose noticable weight, so they haven't seen me all summer. When I walked into practice last night, everyone was telling me how great I looked and wanted to know what I was doing! People were hugging me and crowding around - I think some of them might even join MFP!! What a boost to the ego!! :bigsmile:
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Greetings, Ravenclaws!

I've heard from Gryffindor Head of House that Hufflepuff House fell by the wayside after the movie release. I will be appointing myself Hufflepuff Head of House and will be working on forming the group as soon as possible. When our group is formed and organized, I'll post the link to the Hufflepuff Common Room here so you can look in on us if you wish.

Start brainstorming for friendly cross-House competitions!

Cheers!

-Nicole
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Ravenclaws!

I've heard from Gryffindor Head of House that Hufflepuff House fell by the wayside after the movie release. I will be appointing myself Hufflepuff Head of House and will be working on forming the group as soon as possible. When our group is formed and organized, I'll post the link to the Hufflepuff Common Room here so you can look in on us if you wish.

Start brainstorming for friendly cross-House competitions!

Cheers!

-Nicole

Gryffindor Head of House, here.

I think with three out of the four Houses, we could start to have some inter-House fun!

YAY!
  • _gwen
    Options
    Three out of four houses, not bad...

Sounds like fun to me.
  • _gwen
    Options
    I'm a ringer in a handbell choir and the last time we played was in April just when I was starting to lose noticable weight, so they haven't seen me all summer. When I walked into practice last night, everyone was telling me how great I looked and wanted to know what I was doing! People were hugging me and crowding around - I think some of them might even join MFP!! What a boost to the ego!! :bigsmile:

That must have felt good.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaws!

Hufflepuff Head of House here. Just wanted to let you all know the Hufflepuff Common Room is up and running.
    You can look in on us here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326150-hufflepuff-common-room

Looking forward to our first inter-House competition!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaws!

Hufflepuff Head of House here. Just wanted to let you all know the Hufflepuff Common Room is up and running.
    You can look in on us here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326150-hufflepuff-common-room

Looking forward to our first inter-House competition!

I vote for starting our first Inter-House challenge in October and doing a month-long challenge. We Gryffs will be done with our current challenges, and you Hufflepuffs are going month to month, yes?

What do you Ravenclaws think?
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw! So what do you all think of another inter-house competition? Gryffindor and Hufflepuff have invited us to join them for an October challenge. What do you say??