Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a little healthy competition. It would be nice to have that extra motivation again. Not that you guys don't motivate me, that's not what I meant. :flowerforyou: I love you guys!

Oh, lunch today I had carrots and peppers, so that's orange, red and yellow.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I say lets do it!

Too bad we don't have a Great Hall where we can post the inter-house activities.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I say lets do it!

Too bad we don't have a Great Hall where we can post the inter-house activities.

Best. Idea. Ever! I say we Heads of House start one!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hey hey fellow ravenclaws! just wanted to introduce myself. I'm amy, and have known (since the sorting hat *cough told me obviously) that I am a Ravenclaw for SURE. My girl dog's name is Potter, and my parent's girl dog is named Ginny. Looking forward to being in some House challenges.
  • _gwen
    Options
    ... I say we Heads of House start one!

Who knows, you might even turn up the long lost Slytherin House.
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    bump
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there where Hogwarts groups on here! How do I join? I'm a Ravenclaw and definitely up for some inner house competition!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    For anyone wanting to join the Ravenclaw House, please read this blog for more information: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/azsuzi/view/ravenclaw-common-room-information-128045

Since it looks like this is growing into another full-blown Hogwarts challenge, some of the guidelines may change. :) If you would like to be part of Ravenclaw, give me your starting weight as of last weekend. Weigh-ins are on Sunday. We're finishing up the August challenge but will be starting September's challenge soon.

Welcome to all new Ravenclaws!
  • _gwen
    Options
    I have some unfortunate news. My old scale died. I had to get a new one.

I might have some recalibration issues at this week's weigh-in. We'll have to wait and see...
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy Thursday Ravenclaw! I've been out of sorts this week and hope I've been keeping up with the challenges! MFP was a nightmare last night - kept timing out on me and I couldn't post ANYthing! Finally caught up my food and exercise diary for yesterday and think I'm back on track. :happy:

Instead of our Ravenclaw-only competition in September, we will be starting a new inter-house competition with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Housese (and maybe a new Slytherin House). I'll try to have the details ready when you weigh in this Sunday.

Hope you all have had a fantastic week!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    hi there fellow Ravenclaws (and new Ravenclaws especially!!) i have been browsing the Great Hall thread and am loving the idea of some friendly competition with with our fellow Hogwartians!! i've been having a rather busy week and haven't been posting much-sorry. i will try to get back to my usual routine as i have missed being here with you all.
    azsuzi-thanks so much for all of the time and effort you put into this for us!! BEST Head of House EVER!!! :drinker:
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am so excited about this. I - like the rest of you am a Hogwarts fanatic! AND I am here to drop a few pounds!
    I am looking forward to a lot of fun with all of you!

TMD
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!!! happy FRIDAY!!!! thought this weekend would never come. up for a brief stationary bike ride before work today. hope the weather permits outside riding over the weekend, though looks like those of us in the eastern US might have a wet one. hope everyone has a great day to segue into an awesome weekend!! :bigsmile:
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Leaving after classes today for a camping/canoe trip. Lots of arm workouts ahead for me! And also lots of temptations and junk food. Let's hope the canoeing outweighs the junk!

Also, I'm excited for Hogwarts resuming classes again. My trunk is already packed and I'm ready to board the Hogwarts Express!
  • _gwen
    Options
    That's right Bethany, Sept 1 is the official day that the Hogwart's Express leaves for school. But no feasting that night!

We'll be ready for classes on the 2nd.

Too funny.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Are you still accepting people into Ravenclaw?
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Are you still accepting people into Ravenclaw?

Absolutely! All Ravenclaws are welcome. We weigh in every Sunday and we will beginning a September Inter-House Challenge on September 5.

I'm going to have my hands full this weekend sorting out all the new-comers! :laugh: I'll post a list and please, please, please - if I miss anyone, let me know!

Welcome to the Ravenclaw Common Room everyone!!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    I would love to join Ravenclaw if your are still accepting new members before school starts.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws!

Just stopping by to say Hello and let you know that Hufflepuff is currently 21 Students strong!
    We're so excited about the upcoming inter-House competition!

Best of luck to you all!