Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done Ravenclaw! And well done Craft338 65lb is amazing!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    HOUSE CUP!!!! Ravenclaw rocks. Congrats to everyone for doing such a great job!! also interesting to note that we ended up with the most members sticking to it. I love you guys and this group!! :heart:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaw! Head of Gryffindor House here. I'm super pumped to keep our friendly competition going :) Yay!
  • fitspren
    fitspren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I missed out on the challenge but would love to participate as a Ravenclaw in this group, if that's okay. :D
  • marymax2994
    Options
    Hello everyone i am Mary! Just wanted to introduce myself. im going for 40lbs lost. :)
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newcomers! If you want to participate in our challenges, please give me your starting weight. If you just want to participate in conversation - that's ok too!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This just in from Uno on the main thread. CONGRATULATIONS RAVENCLAW!! We won the house cup!! :drinker:
    Ok everyone! It looks like Ravenclaw won this challenge! Great job everyone!! Thanks so much for being a part of this and thanks to the other heads of houses and their assistants for all their help with this!!

Final stats:
    Ravenclaw: 20 final members lost 5.943% (229.1 pounds!!)
    Hufflepuff: 11 final members lost 5.2304%
    Slytherin: 10 final members lost 5.0778%
    Gryffindor: 14 final members lost 4.81%

Ravenclaw ROCKS!!

WAHOO!!!! Way to go team!!!:bigsmile:
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    BandTom-1.jpg

4 1/2 hours waiting in 100+ degree weather. $25 for a picture. So worth it.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I just registered my email address for Pottermore! :glasses: Last time I tried, it wasn't working - but now I'm all set to receive notices and reminders. Sounds like its going to be a really cool extension of the Potter books. I'm looking forward to it.

This thread will stay active until October when Pottermore is fully revealed - or until the DVD is released - or until... maybe forever! We'll just have to see how it goes!

Ravenclaw Common Room information has just been posted here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/azsuzi/view/ravenclaw-common-room-information-128045

Remember - tomorrow is weigh in day!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    BandTom-1.jpg

Look at you!! I am SO envious!! So - how was he in person??
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    BandTom-1.jpg

OMG- drooling . . .. so freaking gorgeous!!!
  • psb13
    Options
    I just registered my email address for Pottermore! :glasses: Last time I tried, it wasn't working - but now I'm all set to receive notices and reminders. Sounds like its going to be a really cool extension of the Potter books. I'm looking forward to it.

This thread will stay active until October when Pottermore is fully revealed - or until the DVD is released - or until... maybe forever! We'll just have to see how it goes!

Ravenclaw Common Room information has just been posted here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/azsuzi/view/ravenclaw-common-room-information-128045

Remember - tomorrow is weigh in day!
    i registered also. not really sure what to expect, but as long as it's HP, i'm there!!
    thanks for putting the common room together!! i wasn't ready to lose touch with my Ravenclaw buddies!! :flowerforyou:
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    BandTom-1.jpg

Look at you!! I am SO envious!! So - how was he in person??

He was super nice. When I thanked him for coming, he said, "Thanks, Love!" and there was a family in front of me in line who had a boy with them who was maybe 5or 6. When theytook the picture, Tom picked the little boy up and said, "We gotta make sure you're in this!" And this was after he had been doing it for 5 1/2 hours.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    He was super nice. When I thanked him for coming, he said, "Thanks, Love!" and there was a family in front of me in line who had a boy with them who was maybe 5or 6. When theytook the picture, Tom picked the little boy up and said, "We gotta make sure you're in this!" And this was after he had been doing it for 5 1/2 hours.

That's so sweet! When I've seen him in interviews, he seems to have a great personality.
  • fitspren
    fitspren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newcomers! If you want to participate in our challenges, please give me your starting weight. If you just want to participate in conversation - that's ok too!

Alright, I'll start at the current weight! I'm at 151.2lbs right now.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! It's sunday morning here so am weighing in: 189lb, thats down a pound from last week! Whoop! Will check back later to see any challenges for the week x
  • psb13
    Options
    Good Morning Ravenclaws!! Weigh in today was 186.4, down 1.6 from last week!! :happy: Will be checking in later for catching up with my Ravenclaw fitpeeps and challenges. Have a great day. :bigsmile:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaw!! Here are this week's challenges:

Water is SO important to your health, especially in the heat! For this week's food challenge, meet your water goal + 2 more cups every day (so that's 10 cups total). For an extra house point**, share with us your secret for making sure you drink enough water.

Exercise challenge: Add 10 minutes of ab exercises to your routine. It's important to work opposing muscle groups together, so be sure you do some lower back exercises as well. Look on the internet and find something new to work your body in a new way.

**Remember: You will earn a house point for each day you meet the challenges (1 for food and 1 for exercise) plus a house point for each day you post to the thread. Keep track and report your points earned when you weigh in each week. Good luck everyone!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 166.5 - down a pound from last week!

My secret for getting in all my water every day: I have a 32 oz. water bottle on my desk at work - that's 4 cups. I just sip on that throughout the day instead of sodas or tea. I have another 32 oz. water bottle at home that I carry around with me when I work out, cook dinner, watch TV or whatever. There's my 8 cups!