Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    No exercise owls this week (not watching TV makes that routine hard unless I want to spend an hour doing jumping jacks and squats.)

Food 6/7

checkin - like 3/7 I think? wasn't good, sorry folks.

weighin at 177 which is .4 down this week.

house points 270
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Ravenclaw!

Exercise: Still 0 =/
    Food: 1 (finally did so today, I believe)
    Spirit: 5, with today.
    Exercise minutes: roughly 315 (don't know how long I got dragged around WWII Days taking pictures of tanks/soldiers, but that's probably close)

Also forgot to weigh in this morning =/ Gonna go with yesterday's weight of 154.

I saw SO many awesome dancers and stylish solders last night at the USO Ball :D It was amazing.
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Exercise -3
    Food - 1
    Exercise minutes 500
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    sorry I dont have a weigh in today I was crazy busy and couldn't get to a scale. I will get it tomorrow though.
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Today was a bad day, I ate way too much and not well. I need to work on my self restraint.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Am just checking in to see how you are all going, I am having a great time away but have not been logging anything but am still keeping track.

Weighed in at 103 Ibs last Thursday so gained a pound.
    My OWLS were roughly 0 exercise 0 food 5 posts but am not sure of that and my House Points are roughly 350. Will do my best with the challenges for this week but may just keep track of the house points and will weigh in when I get home.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for far too long! School has been crazy, plus I joined a sorority, so that has been taking up a lot of my time. I will try to be more diligent this week about keeping up with house points. On the bright side, when I weighed in this morning I was down to 158.8 lbs!!! I am out of the 160's!!!

Also, I have a bit of a story for you all. Victoria's Secret PINK held a contest for college students to vote on, and whichever school gets the most votes gets an awesome concert and some sweet PINK swag. Well, as a bit of a precursor to the main event they held a yoga class for students, where you could enter into a raffle for different PINK gear. I went to the class, and it was my first time being in the gym at school. Bad, I know, but I had a great time with the yoga. Plus, at the end of the class, I won a pair of PINK yoga capris!!! The biggest size they had was a large, and they fit! It was such great positive reinforcement, showing me that I should go to the gym.

Hope you're all having a good week!
    P.S. What are the challenges for this upcoming week?
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning to all!! i am up and ready for my extra early morning workout!! found it more of a challenge yesterday to hit my protein goal. gonna work at it diligently today. hope everyone has a great start to their week today!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Is NOT having a good day!!! Why can't people just be who I want them to be? breathe deeply and move on Tori breathe deeply and move on. Luckily I'm at work so there's no chocolate temptation available (those damn dementors- wish I could reisist them without the chocolate).

Today's Stats:
    Exercise (squats): +1 (yesterday and today)
    Food (protein): +1 (yesterday and today)
    Spirit: +1

Weekly Stats:
    OWLS: 8 House points: 116
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Nothing newsy to report.

Ravenclaw rocks!

*Progress towards week of 9/25 OWLS -9/26 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +1
    Food (protein) - +1
    Exercise (squats) - +2

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 665
    Week 9/18 to date total = 100
    9/25 exercise minutes - 30 min walking, 20 min stretches
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in time! Hope I remembered to do it yesterday. Anyways, after reporting a gain for last week I got on the scale last night and have already lost, so I have a goood feeling about next weeks' weigh in. Ta for now fellow Ravenclaws!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Bad day yesterday, the boy had band practice so me and the monster left to entertain ourselves and some how ended up at the arcade and got ben and jerry's.
    Last night the monster crawled in my bed and slept on my back and now I am in so much pain, hopefully I will get a good workout in some time today but for now laying on the couch sounds fantastic.
    My goal is to weigh in this friday out of the 140's, I am really gonna try to work my butt off to get there.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws!

So far this week, 2 for food, 1 for squats, and a spirit owl for today.

Hope everyone is doing well today
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ravenclaw! I just love our house spirit and love to see everyone's little comments!!

I doubt that I will do much with the squats this week - my left knee still feels swollen and its all I can do to get my walk in every day. But I have the protein challenge beat - I ALWAYs go over!!

Have a wonderful day!
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can I start at any time or do I need to wait for October?

Monday 9/26
    Weight: 149 lbs
    Minutes: 105
    Owls: 3 (fiber)
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Ravenclaws! At work, and I remembered to bring a snack this time. I'm still hungry though. I'll have to have another small snack when I get home from work, because I'm having dinner with my roommate at 7.

I squatted last night after doing my C25K... not the best idea. I wasn't sure I could get up after maybe the seventh squat lol.
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaw - it's awfully dreary here today. Horrible for going to school and work in. Got some good homework time in though... Hope the weather is better for all of you.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaws!

Good week so far for lots of us by the looks of it, and well done to everyone who lost last week! Question- how on earth do you eat so much protein?! My macro is set artificially high as I like to aim for a high protein diet, but this week I've had chicken, fish or egg three times a day (at least) and still no where near my target! And that's just the basic rate, if I wanted to hit it as it stands after exercise I'd have to eat a whole cow!! Any good tips? Beans are really expensive here so I can't get many, and protein shakes have been known to make me balloon, so am not convinved about them. Those on a high protein diet- what is your macro set at? Maybe I was a bit ambitious when I set mine! Have a good Tuesday all x
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Can I start at any time or do I need to wait for October?

Monday 9/26
    Weight: 149 lbs
    Minutes: 105
    Owls: 3 (fiber)

Hello! You can start any time. Welcome to Ravenclaw!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaw! We won the Quidditch Match again last week!! Great job everyone!

I'm still waiting on the following information for week 3:
    Need Weigh Ins:
    binariiangel
    karinane
    kellllog - will be removed from list if no weigh in this week
    nonni54 - will be removed from list if no weigh in this week
    Samiwhereareyou
    tigersmoondiva (got your OWLs and House Points but no weight)

Need OWLs and House Points:
    binariiangel
    karinane
    kellllog
    liz11599
    nonni54
    Samiwhereareyou

I'll post our week 3 results as soon as I can!!