Ravenclaw Common Room

Replies

• kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 434 Member

Sue, you do a phenomenal amount of work for our house. Thanks so much for being our Head of House.

-Gwen

So very, very true. It amazes me how well you do with keeping up with all of the posts, etc., and I can't imagine how much time you must spend digging through the threads to find what you need and keep track of us all. Kudos to you! And thanks! :)
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    I'd like to second the comments above- we have a great head of house! Thank you!
    I'd also like tip check in this week: I have:
    4 owls for the exercise challenge
    3 owls for the fibre challenge
    5 spirit owls
    388 minutes of exercise (house points)

And I weigh.... No idea. We locked our scales in a cupboard so we didn't weigh ourselves everyday, and now we can't find the key... so I'll stick with last week's weight unless we can burst the cupboard open...
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,035 Member

Sue, you do a phenomenal amount of work for our house. Thanks so much for being our Head of House.

-Gwen

So very, very true. It amazes me how well you do with keeping up with all of the posts, etc., and I can't imagine how much time you must spend digging through the threads to find what you need and keep track of us all. Kudos to you! And thanks! :)

You are truly amazing Sue-and we LOVE you!!!

Weight this week: 129lbs (no change :grumble: )
    Today's Stats:
    Exercise:+1
    Food:+1
    Spirit: +1

Weekly Stats:
    Owls: 16 House Points:327
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    I have to agree....we have a pretty amazing head of house! I need to change my profile pic to Cookie Monster today, because that's what I was last night. I'm not going to spend a lot of time beating myself up.....In the two months I've been dieting I haven't slipped up like that and no one's perfect. So, I'll just say I enjoyed my White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and move on.....

Hope all you Ravenclaws have a terrific day!
  • Just dropping by to say hello to all my fellow ravenclaws before i head off to bed ( its night here). Seeing you guys being so active on the board and with your workouts encourages a newbie like me. Hope you guys have a good weekend ahead;)

p.s: I have to agree with everyone above, Sue you make a hell of a head of the house.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    :blushing: Thanks everyone. You brought tears to my eyes. What a great way to start a Friday!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    checking it to say hi to all and to add my kudos to sue, the best head of house ever!! thanks for all the effort you put into this for us. the common room would have folded without you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    have a great friday leading into a great weekend everyone!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Happy Friday Ravenclaws! I was just catching up on the posts - Yes, Sue! Thanks for being a great head of house!!

For the past few Fridays, after work we have been taking our dog to the park for out 5k training, we try to go a few times a week. I got so used to the the extra 300 calories on Fridays. tonight we can not go to the park - possible rain (and with the headach I have, it is coming), and we are going out to dinner with friends. Adjusted breakfast and lunch so we will not go over, but I got spoiled with the extra park workouts. I hope the clears up for the weekend, at least long enough to get the park in.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    My back started bothering me again. This morning, instead of walking, I took some ibuprofen, propped up my knees, and put an ice pack under my back. Ooohh, that helped.

*Progress towards week of 9/18 OWLS -9/23 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +5
    Food (fiber) - +4
    Exercise (calisthenics) - +0

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 515
    Week 9/18 to date total = 145
    9/23 exercise minutes - nada
  • Happy Friday Everyone!!
    The scale moved!!!
    I am so happy that I finally broke through my funk and am weighing in at 141. I am really hoping to be in the 130's by the end of September.
    I did not make it for fiber at all, i got close but not quite there.
    Did not make it on the exercise challenge either.
    and because I was gone this week only +3 for spirit.

and 540 for house points, exhausting vacation.
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    152.3!

I lost a lot of water weight once that TOM ended... it was nice to realize I had still been losing even if it wasn't showing. :)

I did go over on fiber every day this week so +7 food
    But I'm really bad about making myself exercise and only did one day +1
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Morning all! Finally found the key to the cupboard so can weigh myself, so checking in at 182.3, which is down 0.5lb. Which is rubbish, but at least I lost, definitely thought it would be a gain week! Happy weekend Ravenclaws x
  • psb13
    good morning Ravenclaw!! hate to say this, but after a week off at home i am ready to head back to work on monday. since i like my job and my coworkers, i really don't mind being there!! had some challenging food days at home with more time than usual on my hands. on the other hand, having joined the YMCA and had 2 sessions with the trainer, i feel like i made some good strides in the workout department. got some good workouts in this week. i now feel like i know what i need to do and how to do it. actually looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Happy Saturday Ravenclaw! Weighing in for the week - alas, no change again but at least there wasn't a gain. I've been battling the chocolate monster all week - hopefully next week will be better...

Weight: 157
    Food OWL: 3
    Exercise OWL: 1
    House Spirit: 7
    Total OWLS: 11
    House Points: 233
  • psb13
    I've been battling the chocolate monster all week - hopefully next week will be better...

perhaps dementors are nearby??
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Weighing in at 172. Extrememly frustrated with my progress lately. Seems like one step forward and three steps back.
  • kellyisloved
    I've been battling the chocolate monster all week - hopefully next week will be better...

Lol, I love you for this.
  • I've been battling the chocolate monster all week - hopefully next week will be better...

Haha...oh this made my morning.
  • kellyisloved
    So....meh. I kinda knew I wasn't going to be excited about this week's weigh-in. I had a really rough start, and then after that, I was just battling back down my weight all week. I'm a little happy to at least see a tiny loss, but I wish I had seen more. From 244.2 last week to 243.8, so only a .4 loss. Oh well. At least it ended lower than it started, right. :)

Good luck to everyone else in the September EOM home-stretch! We can do it!

SW: 249.8
    W1: 248.2
    W2: 244.2
    W3: 243.8
    September EOM Goal: 241

Weekly Stats (week of 9/17 - 9/23):
    Food: 4
    Exercise: 0 (sorry!)
    Spirit: 6
    House Points: 111
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Back, better, but very tight. Easy walk this morning and lots of stretching. Weight in and stats tomorrow morning.

*Progress towards week of 9/18 OWLS -9/24 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +6
    Food (fiber) - +4
    Exercise (calisthenics) - +0

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 565
    Week 9/18 to date total = 195
    9/24 exercise minutes - 30 min walking, 20 min stretches