Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• NikkiMustang77
    Options

*hugs and pats her on the back*

Go eat girl! Its not good to let yourself get too hungry!

The only problem is that I work four hours without any breaks, and have a small one before my shift too. So by the time I got out and went grocery shopping I hadn't eaten in seven hours and that just failed.

Bright side, I got a gigantic burrito for a dollar today. :D But now my eyes burn and I have to go learn photosynthesis and cellular respiration for my exam tomorrow. Ugh.
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats prefects!!

Checking in for Tuesday - back to work after a week off. :( I ate well enough.. for dinner I made rice, veggies (greens!), and 2oz of grilled chicken for a non fried stirfry. It was delicious and light, a great dinner before some hot yoga.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    bump

Pam
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats to our prefects, Desj16 and sundancer1966!!

Glad to see everyone's doing so well! Battling out as much as I can during the last half of the week so that I don't end up in a gain. Still hate working out, but it's slooooowly getting better.

Loving hearing all the awesome news from others, though. Thank you all for helping me to keep on track. If it weren't for this group, I don't know if I would have stuck with it near as well. :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    wasn't stuck at work as late as i had feared yesterday. i got out in time to go to the gym. i'm noticing that i am working as hard as always but not burning as many calories. guess i need to step up my intensity but honestly not sure if i can :ohwell:
    hope everyone has a great day. :bigsmile:
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, am just posting to get this thread. :)
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws

I can't believe I made PREFECT!!! Thanks everyone for the congrats!! I will mail Sue my food challenge in a couple minutes, this has made my day!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Also I went to lululemon and tried on a ta-ta tamer because I was really interested in them. I like it but GAWD 55 bucks for a sports bra. Arrrgh. Unfortuantely it seems like unless I fork up some extra cash I'm going to have a hard time getting something that handles 34 D's well.

I'm 36D and I find the Champion sports bras from Target work pretty well. TMI ALERT- I go for my run in the morning after only nursing Ava on one side (the right) which makes me a very very full D on the left- normal D on the right. I run and don't have any problem (5 miles/45 minutes: a 9 minute mile). They are also reasonably priced- under $30.

Today's Stats:
    Food (green)- +1
    Exercise (extra 15 minutes)- +1
    Spirit- +1

Weekly Totals:
    Owls- 8 House Points:347
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    yay! I did a mid-week sneak peek on the scale. Down 1.2 lbs from Sunday. This week's weigh in should be good.
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Ravenclaws, I got my gym membership today :D
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Here are the Week 1 October results for the inter-house challenge:
    Here are the results from Week 1 of our October Inter-House Challenge:

HOUSE 10-Oct
    HP
    % Lost
    Gryffindor
    0.389%
    Hufflepuff
    0.770%
    Ravenclaw
    0.236%
    Slytherin
    0.176%

Congrats to Hufflepuff for winning this week's Quidditch Match (for % lost)!

Congrats to Slytherin for pulling ahead for the House Cup (for HP)!

Everyone else, super work as always! Really push yourselves to do a little more than you did this week and last month. Let's keep improving!

We have to get in shape so the Halloween Feast doesn't undo all our hard work!

Looks like we came in 3rd for both categories. Let's work hard and show them what Ravenclaw's made of! Go RAVENCLAW!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaws, I got my gym membership today :D

woo! whatcha gonna do first?
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hufflepuff
    0.770%

What on earth are the Hufflepuffs doing to have such a larger percentage? Did they start their weigh-ins with rocks in their pockets?!?
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hufflepuff
    0.770%

What on earth are the Hufflepuffs doing to have such a larger percentage? Did they start their weigh-ins with rocks in their pockets?!?
    We had a couple of good weeks like that in September but they seem to be up there consistently. Good for them!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Managed to do extra 30 min of exercise and eat greens today I am on a roll.
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is my no-free-time day, I am at work by 7:30 and in class from 4pm-10pm! I did get greens in for lunch and have more for lunch today. I will be exercising tonight and will push for that 30 minutes extra. :) I am feeling good and my pants aren't feeling tight anymore! LOVE IT!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Today was the last offical day of TurboFire for me, it is a scheduled rest day, but I could not stand the idea of not getting my cardio in, and since I can't go to the park tonight I did Plyo X. Man, that was hard, but TurboFire def prepared me. I am starting to feel out of sorts with no workout calendar to follow tomorrow- Sunday. Monday I start Chalene Extreme!

Hope everyone is doing well. Yesterday, I earned 4 owls, 2 excercise, 1 food and 1 spirit.

Have a great day!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in and hoping everyone's having a great day and getting that extra exercise time in! :bigsmile:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Today's Stats:
    Food (green)- +1
    Exercise (extra 15 minutes)- 0
    Spirit- +1

Weekly Totals:
    Owls- 10 House Points:377
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    i think the extra exercise took its toll, i could not wake up this morning for the life of me, feeling pretty drained but going to try to keep with it and power through. Hope everyone is having a great thursday, I am kinda looking forward to weighing in tomorrow.