• Maggie612
    Maggie612 Posts: 8
    Options
    Current weight 155.4
    Goal 125
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself yesterday morning and my starting weight is 142.2. My goal weight is 135, ultimate goal=125!!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    bg5Q7.jpg

Hi Moms,

Sorry it took me longer than I thought to come back from the hospital. I am doing the tables and hope to finish soon. I was planning on doing Groups of 8 persons each and assign a Mom Captain to each one. once you get to know each other you can decide what is best for your group.

The name will be like
    FUTURE HOT MOMS - Group A
    or
    FUTURE HOT MOMS - Wonder Women
    or
    FUTURE HOT MOMS - Jillian Fans

Or any other idea you can come out with, it all depends on you the tag you want to give to your groups.
    For now I will just tag it like Group A - B - C - D

I was also thinking, well at least I like the idea, to assign the moms by the amount of pounds we need to lose. I think we will feel more supported and can share our daily struggle without feeling the heavy of the group, does it make sense? I see some moms just need to lose 5 Lbs :? and I need to lose 40, so, I want to be with some Moms that are struggling like me to lose lots of weight. Is that ok if I group the moms like that? Ideas???

Oki Doki, now let me just finish with these tables. and assign them to the captains.

SNIEf.jpg
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of grouping by amount of weight to lose. When skimming through the posts on this thread, I noticed that there are not many people starting where I am, which is a little over 200 lbs. - it's a little intimidating. I get that we all are here to improve our health, but I must say I have done a few challenges now and this is one of the first I've found where so many people already seem to be at great weights to me!
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! I've got an 11 year old son. I've gained weight in the last year...and I'm so ready to get rid of it!!

SW : 175lbs
    Goal: 145 lbs

8375310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • alp0918
    alp0918 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm so in! I have two kiddos...12 and 9.

SW: 190
    GW: 140
  • chari2011
    Options
    bg5Q7.jpg
    The Groups are filled!
    We are not accepting any more members Thank You.
    The list groups are coming ....
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I agree with the idea to group us according to amount of weight to lose - are we looking at total to lose or amount to get to intermediate weight?
  • chari2011
    Options
    Hey MrsWibbly

Our deadline is December 31 2011. So make your goals and do your best to get in your best shape for New Year's Party :wink:
    I will post the Groups in another Thread.

I wont be posting any new information in here. Thank You Moms! Look for the next Thread Who Wants to be a Hot Mom, The Group List.

hDNua.jpg

XXXXXX THIS THREAD IS CLOSED XXXXXXXX
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to be a hot mom!!! Am I too late?

SW: 153.4
    GW: 135.0
  • ambar29
    ambar29 Posts: 2
    Options
    i want to be a hot mom! i got a long ways to go!