Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? Challenge starts July 18

Options

Replies

• nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    OK - thanks for the dates. I like that this goes til the end of the year.

CW: 203.4
    Int. W: 190
    GW: 178
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am also a little confused about intermediate and final weigh, so...

I am 5'0"
    I listed my start weight as yesterday's (since I weigh in on Sundays): 176
    If Intermediate goal can be 9/12 then my goal for 9/12 is 160
    If intermediate is the end of the challenge: 140 for a 36 pound loss in 23 weeks
    and Final goal is : 113 (70 lbs down from my start weight)

I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred right now, finished day 15 today.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    SW- 236.4
    IW- 216.4? (this one confuses me a bit)
    GW- 197.4
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    6'1"
    SW: 184
    IW: 177
    GW: 170

I'm not sure about goals. I think I am pretty close to goal weight. However, I have some left on belly, back and outside of upper thighs that I am curious to see if I can tone-I am 41 you know:)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    CW: 110lbs, 20% BF
    IW: 110lbs, 19% BF
    GW: 110lbs, 18% BF

Net Calories 1480 - trying to increase lean protein.
    Currently doing 30DS (Day 6 Level 3 - tomorrow) and starting Brazil Butt Lift after.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    2hAJn.jpg

Moms,
    I am tired after studying many hours of Nephrology (Kidney Diseases) I will take my exam on Sept 23, another huge goal for me to accomplish and become a Doctor in USA :) Oh Boy when that happen I think I will just have a heart attack :laugh:

Ok Moms, I will post the teams tomorrow morning. Please don't throw the towel on the 1st day, and if you totally sucked today, Don't quit!!!! We are stronger than we think, never forget that!!!

Sayonara for now, Buenas Noches Chicas, Good night Ladies!

Xa12U.gif
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, not sure if I am too late to be part of this challenge but I really, really want to be a Hot Mama :happy:

I have 5 kids, a girl aged 14 and 4 boys 12, 5 and 3yo twins.

SW: 145
    IW: 130
    GW: 120
  • demelza123
    demelza123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just readin this now. If you are still taking members, I would love to be included. Mum of 7 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. Short of my goal weight by 11 lbs. This summer I am so much more conscious of my weight. Being 5.2"ft - 10lbs doesn't have anywhere to hide .... so would love to stay the course with such a discerning group of women.
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm moving next week, so will be cut off from the program for a bit. MY DD is turning 3 in September, so I'm in. I need some motivation... badly.

I'll figure out how to do this from my mobile phone for now though.

The food may be a bit tricky, but I'll be there, so give me some time. :))
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    SW: 142lbs
    IW: 129lbs by 5th September (my son's 2nd birthday)
    GW: 119lbs (which will be my lowest weight since I was a teenager, not counting one year when I was ill)

While I am expecting the last 10 lbs to be tough to shift, right now is where I need all the support and motivation, as the medication I am taking has increased my appetite so I spend all day fighting my cravings for carbs.

I'm off for a long walk now to try and burn some of yesterday's excess and to stop me eating too much today.
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW 175
    IW 165
    GW 155

Thanks!!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old and a 6 week old.. I would like to lose another 15 lbs!

SW:160
    IW: 152
    GW:145
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Did 30 minutes on treadmill yesturday burning 390 cals, and today my son rode his bike while I walked/jogged around the outskirts of town (live in a village of 300) for 25 minutes this morning and burned 354 cals.

Not eating the heathliest today, having tacos/burritos for supper, but will still stay within my calorie goal. Will try to make myself a salad to go with my burrito so I will only have 1 instead of 2.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    So, we share our diet plan and exercise plan? I'm still figuring out how this challenge is going to work. :blushing:

I'm working on eating clean, and netting ~1200 cals (within 100 cals), with 1 cheat day a week (less clean, netting up to 1500 cals - plus an additional cheat day per month for TOM. LOL). Between 100-105 g protein a day, I'm increasing my water goal to 3 quarts/day.

My exercise plan is C25K , 30 Day Slimdown, and the Butt Bible. i will add in additional strength and/or cardio, as well as bellydance, yoga, Pilates/Barre, etc, as fits into my schedule.

Today I did C25K Week 3, and jogged an additional 1/2 mile when it was over, so that was awesome. Later on I'll be doing day 6 of the Slimdown and starting week 2 of the Butt Bible.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post my starting weight yesterday, but it is 172.5. My goal weight is 146, or lower, who knows.
  • yael907
    yael907 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in. I need some support to do this. I have 4 kids age 5 to 19.
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

Im a mum of 2. Millie who is 5 and josh who is 4. I'd like to be at goal by my 30th next year.

My starting weight it 145.8

x

*****Edit*****

After reading the complete thread I realise I missed the cut off, but I'd still love to join so if someone drops out or something. Please please please consider me. Please and thank you :laugh:
  • TerrificT
    TerrificT Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    I'm in. Mom of 3, I have a 12 yo daughter and 2 boys 9 & 3.
  • Maggie612
    Maggie612 Posts: 8
    Options
    I do!! Count me in!!!