LADIES!!! I HAS A QUESTION!!!

Options

Replies

• beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm about the opposite of the ladies here. I like hair on guys. Cmon... they're guys! My guy isn't very hairy naturally, and I practically beg him to grow a beard (which he claims would be too itchy so he doesn't, hah!)

but leg hair - yes please
    arm hair - yes please

even hand hair.. wherever!

I need to go snuggle my guy now. :)

This.

My husband has chest hair (not out of control or anything) and I don't mind it a bit. It's manly, and kind of a turn on :o) I think men who shave their legs are weird: If I wanted to feel smooth legs, I'd touch my own.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

LOL-agreed!!!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    ummm Europe is an entire continent, which country where you in? I am not familiar with the whole body hair shaving being a big thing here in England, some do it, some don't. I think that what country you were in might give more an indication, was it somewhere hot? Cold? Beachy? Mountains?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    i was just in europe and over there its natural for all the guys to shave all body hair

Really? Must have missed that EU directive
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Wow.... an entire continent that looks like the cast of "Jersey Shore"?
  • how13
    how13 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can not believe why people, can not just be natural!! real men should have hair!!!! however its like everything else !! to be

different!!!!! What is worng with hair???!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I love it when there is chest hair....esp my hubby's :love:

He shaved it once and I was mad!:mad: lol:laugh:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Natural is good, but if I can't tell that you already took off your sweater - time for some clean up!!!

Also, no one likes to floss with short curly hair, so keep it neat! (both sexes) :embarassed:
  • Casey9968
    Casey9968 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm somewhere in the middle on this....leave the leg/arm alone. I hate facial/back hair. If your chest hair is too much that should be trimmed along with everything else I didn't mentioned :) That being said I complained to my husband that he a freakishly long armpit hair and it was disturbing. I asked him to trim it and what did he do? He shaved the whole thing off! Now i cant wait for it to grow back cause it looks weird. Never again will i say anthing about his armhair.......(of course that was probably the point knowing my husband)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Body hair - well arms and legs natural
    Chest - a little is ok but smooth is nice
    Back - none please
    The land down under - trimmed to shaved

^^This
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm cool with arm, leg and facial hair. Down below is nicer if it's trimmed at least, anything else just needs to go.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    No back or butt hair please!

I like a little chest and belly hair, but if it is extremely hairly just go ahead and wax or shave - wax is smoother and preferred.

Legs, arms yes hair is good.

And we will leave everything else alone as well cause I don't want it shaved or stubbly either.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No back or butt hair please!

I like a little chest and belly hair, but if it is extremely hairly just go ahead and wax or shave - wax is smoother and preferred.

Legs, arms yes hair is good.

And we will leave everything else alone as well cause I don't want it shaved or stubbly either.

This exactly
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    I don't mind hair but manscape please :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Manscaping should be an international law
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Yes. Trim your pubes.
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Yes. Trim your pubes.

burst out laughing !!!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Normal. Guys who shave all body hair gross me out. I like for a man to, well, look like one. But excessive hair grosses me out as well...that's when trimming is necessary in my opinion.

this most def!!!
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    head+ super short military style
    chest = super furry is nice i like to snuggle up to it
    legs= the hairier the sexier
    back= none please
    face = goatee or nothing
    anywhere else = i dont care
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Manscaping is a priority but shaving your legs and arms is just not right for a dude, trimming leg hairs maybe but thats as far as it goes for me.