LADIES!!! I HAS A QUESTION!!!

Options

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    On a related note, I think men should dab the end of their penis with toilet paper after they urinate. Shaking simply does not cut it.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

This guy has it. Just be you. Maybe if being you includes a carpet of back hair, you take care of that. Otherwise, be you.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I truly don't care one way or the other. I've dated all different types. My ex hubby had a 'normal' amount of hair. The guy that came after...totally in Chewy territory. The man I'm dating now shaves everything. I think it's personal preferance for the guy. The guy I'm dating is a marathoner and has done triathalons in the past. The way to lower your speed is to decrease surface area...ie: no hair. Many swimmers that I knew in high school would shave off everything just to cut their time by a few seconds.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    On a related note, I think men should dab the end of their penis with toilet paper after they urinate. Shaking simply does not cut it.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "related"? LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I vote natural. Unless you look like you're wearing a sweater when you take your shirt off.

As a young girl, I thought hairy chests were gross. As a woman, they've grown on me. Well, not ON me, personally. THAT would be gross.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i don't care much either way - although i suppose i do like a little chest hair. The most important thing to me, is if you're gonna shave make sure there's NO STUBBLE! (facial hair excluded)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Do you understand the meaning of the word "related"? LOL

I do! It is related because of the discussion about the pubic region. Never make me explain myself again!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Body hair - well arms and legs natural
    Chest - a little is ok but smooth is nice
    Back - none please
    The land down under - trimmed to shaved

What she said.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes. Trim your pubes.
    :laugh:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My hubs shaves his legs and his pits and waxes the little bit of chest and lower back hair that he has. Before everyone starts in... he was a swimmer thru high school and college. He got so used to the feeling that anything else just feels weird to him. His family and friends all make fun of him, but it doesn't change his habits. I admire that! I gotta say that it was strange when we first got together ('92), but now I'm so used to it that I wouldn't have it any other way!!
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    where in europe did you go dude, coz this shaved thing is new to me and i'm from england lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't like hairy back or hairy shoulders but other than that naturally hairy or naturally smooth doesn't make any difference to me.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Body hair - well arms and legs natural
    Chest - a little is ok but smooth is nice
    Back - none please
    The land down under - trimmed to shaved

this is my vote!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    This guy has it. Just be you. Maybe if being you includes a carpet of back hair, you take care of that. Otherwise, be you.

I'm with you.

I guess I have been lucky in that none of the ladies who have been attracted to me have minded that I am 1/2 Wookie and I am comfortable with that. The back gets done and errrrr other things. Other than that though I have no interest in financing Gillette executives' kids through college....
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    No hair should be on the back or any place I put my face :wink: But arm, leg and chest hair is totally acceptable - unless you're a swimmer... totally smooth and in competition shape.... **drool**

Sorry - I just had a moment there. :blushing:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    ZIP ZILCH NADA! NO HAIR!!!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Massive coat of back/chest hair isn't nice, but a bit is fine.

I pay no attention to arm/leg/armpit hair, but I'll notice it (not a good way) if it's gone.

Facial hair is "whatever" but if you're gonna have it, take care of it. Wooly bully mountain men beards aren't awesome. (And neither are "ironic" mustaches, while we're on the subject.)

Honestly, I don't care about hairy junk. Actually, clean shaven junk is a turn off. Makes ya look like a kid, and that creeps me out. I like my men to look like men, not pre-pubescent boys. You can let it go natural. I know how to do what I do without letting hair get in my way lol
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Shave all body hair! My hubby was my combat swim instructor trainer and the habit never wore off. I freaking LOVE it. Nothing more gross than a guy reaching out for me to snuggle up to him and seeing that he means for me to put the crook of my neck in a nasty nest of armpit hair to tickle. Bleck. Having the uh... floorboards exposed down there makes certain activities much more pleasant and me much more willing ;) Plus, it makes ME keep on top of MY grooming DAILY. Yes, every freaking day. No, "I'm too lazy to shave my legs because I'm wearing jeans anyway" excuses... It's quite embarrassing when you hop into bed only to discover you're all prickly and hubby is silky smooth.
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want my boyfriend to shave any of his hair off :( I love his lil' chest hairrrr (which isn't so bad even though he's italian). He shaves his beard once in a while, but I don't care either way :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Trimmed "bikini area", everything else natural. Or maybe wax the back...