LADIES!!! I HAS A QUESTION!!!

Options

Replies

• daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    natural... but if its outta control like chubacca.. then trim it :)

Now that's as real as it gets!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm about the opposite of the ladies here. I like hair on guys. Cmon... they're guys! My guy isn't very hairy naturally, and I practically beg him to grow a beard (which he claims would be too itchy so he doesn't, hah!)

but leg hair - yes please
    arm hair - yes please

even hand hair.. wherever!

I need to go snuggle my guy now. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

I married a MARINE CORPS COMBAT INSTRUCTOR TRAINER who begs to differ. It's more efficient for fighting, which last I checked, was about as masculine as you can get. (Even though I was an instructor myself, but then again I've been called the 'Antichick', lol".
  • cassmsta
    cassmsta Posts: 75
    Options
    natural... but if its outta control like chubacca.. then trim it :)

LMAO, Well said.
  • sjhoffman
    sjhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love to run my fingers through curly chest hair. Some back hair is OK with me too.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    ummm Europe is an entire continent, which country where you in? I am not familiar with the whole body hair shaving being a big thing here in England, some do it, some don't. I think that what country you were in might give more an indication, was it somewhere hot? Cold? Beachy? Mountains?

romania
  • maletac
    Options
    i was just in europe and over there its natural for all the guys to shave all body hair

Really? Must have missed that EU directive

LMAO!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My husband recently shaved EVERYTHING!! I like most of it shaved. EXCEPT arms and legs. When I'd hold his hand I felt like I was holding a girls hand. I also hated the look of his arms without hair. His legs looked good but I just prefer the hair on them. As for the other areas I like hairless. Just my 2 cents :)
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Normal. Guys who shave all body hair gross me out. I like for a man to, well, look like one. But excessive hair grosses me out as well...that's when trimming is necessary in my opinion.

^^^ This is it! :heart:
    Agreed!!!
  • maletac
    Options
    OK OK!!! i get the jist BUT... what about a super tone person.. should they shave it all off ... i mean whats the point of being tone but covering it up ?!?!?? hmmm
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Natural is good, but if I can't tell that you already took off your sweater - time for some clean up!!!

Also, no one likes to floss with short curly hair, so keep it neat! (both sexes) :embarassed:
    agreed. :wink:
  • monsode
    monsode Posts: 7
    Options
    I love a guy with hair, I am a big survivor watcher and love it when the guy are bearded at the end. Then back to the states they go and so does all the hair and they all look like school boys or have cubba faces.
    And also a man with a well muscle chest with some fur makes me a very happy lady!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Find a lady who likes your hair....all of it.....they way you are
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I prefer trimmed. Shaved skin on shaved skin is uncomfortable to me, but sometimes natural body hair on a man is excessive. Guess it really depends on the guy. This is only for body hair, though, I love facial hair when it suits a guy's face :)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I want a man, not a little boy...which means NO on the completely shaved.
    I want a man, not a bear...which means NO on the full body fur!!!

LOVE chest hair and that little happy trail traveling south from the bellybutton to down under!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    arms - don't particularly care within reason
    armpits - ick. keep it trimmed. i don't like hairy pits on anyone.
    back - ick.
    chest - i guess it's ok. husband keeps his shaved and I like it better. if all you have is a little hair around your nipples, shave it. hairy nipples are weird.
    legs - husband shaved his legs once. he wanted to know why I love how my legs feel on clean sheets. and freshly shaved skin on freshly shaved skin... wow. that was in the winter. he won't do it in summer because it would freak his dad out.
    nether regions - I don't like picking hair out of my teeth, kinda kills the mood. I do like shaved but I understand if you're nervous about taking a razor to that area. At least keep it trimmed.

if that sounds like a lot of work, just remember that women spend quite a bit of time keeping everything from the neck down neatly groomed. the least you could do is return the favor.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would say I like normal but nothing like a wolf.......
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

I married a MARINE CORPS COMBAT INSTRUCTOR TRAINER who begs to differ. It's more efficient for fighting, which last I checked, was about as masculine as you can get. (Even though I was an instructor myself, but then again I've been called the 'Antichick', lol".

Lol, no it isn't... This isn't swimming.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Trimmed. Anywhere you want my lips to go should be well-groomed. Anywhere else is of no importance. Completely shaved or waxed is too feminine.
  • ImBackAgain
    Options
    Male here, but curiousity got the better of me.

I have been with women that like manscape and women that prefer natural. As the holder of the treasure I desire, I always went with the preference of my lady. One thing I will add, the shaven on shaven feeling is pretty hot!