Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Options

Replies

• katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If you guys start a new challenge can you let me know... id love to join!!??
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, so it's weigh-in Wednesday, I don't see that anyone has posted their goals yet so I'll go first:
    Starting MFP:152
    Starting SAHMU: 134
    Week 1: 134
    Goal : 127 (maybe ???)

Met my daily goal for squats already, off to a good start! Now U have to get the laundry off to a good start, back later
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    Weigh-In Wed/Goals:

Starting MFP: 180
    Starting SAHMU: 180
    Week 1: 180
    Goal: 140 (long term goal)

Did my squats. Will be cleaning house and hitting the elliptical for 45min later today.

Emotional goal: I have been holding onto this weight out of fear. Afraid that I will not accomplish my goals, afraid that I cannot be stronger than food.
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting my Journey: 244.8
    Starting SAHMU: 233.8
    Week 1: 228.2
    Weight loss so far: 16.2lbs (yay!)
    Goal: 165 (long term)

Hi ladies, I decided to add my weight loss so far just because it incourages me. I can't believe I lost 5.6lbs this week, I think all of you have inspired me to do so much better! Thank you!
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP: 148
    Starting SAHMU : 145
    Week 1 : 145
    Goal : 120
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting Weight: 261
    Starting MFP: 255
    Starting: SAHMU: 242.5
    Week 1: 241
    Total Weight loss: 20lbs
    Goal: approx 185 (around this point is hen my BMI will shift from "obese" to "overweight" , then I'll reassess)

Emotional - I have carried extra weight due to low self confidence. Which is ironic because peole always tell me how confident and outgoing I am but really I'm super insecure. The weight became a shield that I hid behind, food the comfort when I was low. Now that I've started losing, I feel in some ways more confident because of the success I'm having, and in other ways even worse because I am super aware of my body right now an how big it still is. Siting on the bus this morning a petite woman sat next to me and I felt like an elephant beside her. Sigh... these are the feeligns I am hoping to lose along with the weight.

Lynda
    Team Green
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting my Journey: 244.8
    Starting SAHMU: 233.8
    Week 1: 228.2
    Weight loss so far: 16.2lbs (yay!)
    Goal: 165 (long term)

Hi ladies, I decided to add my weight loss so far just because it incourages me. I can't believe I lost 5.6lbs this week, I think all of you have inspired me to do so much better! Thank you!

Karie,
    Congrats on the epic weigh loss for the week! That's amazing!!
    Lynda
  • circusmom
    Options
    Ladies, I found thi sweb page that I thought was very informative and thought I'd share it:
    http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Go Team Red! Circusmom, Way to go on meeting your strength challenge for the day. I better get of here and meet mine. lol
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi there is another girl who wants to join but you guys would have to have 5 members and a team captain and be weighed in by today so I will leave it up to you to try to get that together. You can be Team Black
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    If you guys start a new challenge can you let me know... id love to join!!??

The other girls name is AmerTunsi, so there are 2 of you so far.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I found thi sweb page that I thought was very informative and thought I'd share it:

Neat site!! My min calories are not far from what that site suggests!! Cool!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between Starting SAHMU weight and Week 1? I know I have lost 2 pounds since last Tuesday (when I started MFP).
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green here is our thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293944-team-green-sahmu-go-green-closed-group

Remeber you are welcome to post here still too just make sure you report your completed challenges to your captain on your team page so they can keep track of your teams points.
  • circusmom
    Options

Neat site!! My min calories are not far from what that site suggests!! Cool!

I liked that it had the models to show where on the scale of underweight to overweight you'd fall. Also I love the fact that they show how "off" the BMI scale can be. I'm ore interested in getting my body fat % where I want it then being at a certain weight.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP: 208
    Starting SAHMU: 198
    Week 1: 198
    Goal: 145 ( Loooooong term goal)

I have to give some more thought to the emotional part of this... and to actually pinpoint where I'm at. I'll be back!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I started SAHMU when I starting MFP so the starting SAHMU weight will be when you signed up for it. Next week it will be easier to follow but this week is a little different because everyone signed up at different times so there may be no difference in Starting SAHMU weight and week 1 weight.