Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Replies

• circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Afternoon All! Well, I will NOT be going anywhere near the scale for at least the next 4 days, Aunt Flow showed up last night, early I might add!! UGH, and we were planning to go to Aquatica this Sunday, damn, damn, damn!!! We have been wanting to go for almost a month now and something always screws it up. Maybe it won't be too bad, trying to be positive.
    So can I count shopping in Wal Mart on a Saturday morning with a 3y/o and a 5y/o as cardio? Maybe strength training, cause dodging and weaving that cart around all the slow moving shoppers is truely exhasting!!
    Hope everyone is having a Great Saturday!!!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Yeeps! Circusmom... I hate shopping with my kids!! That said, I'd rather just shop with them than with my hubby as well-- he just takes of and leaves me with " it's not that big... I'll find you later.." Uuugggghhhh!!!

Went to the beach with the family again today.. and am in serious need of a walk. After a few days of "vacation eating" my body wants the old routine back!

Havea great day all!!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 321 Member
    I hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Did everyone stay out of the kitchen last night?! I sure did!

My Saturday is going well. I know I still have a long way to go before I look "good", but earlier today I took my son to the splash park, and I was in my swimsuit and swimsuit cover (a short dress). For the first time in a long time I went out in public dressed like that. I didn't even feel bad about myself or worry what others were thinking of me. I played in the shooting water with my husband and son and we had a great time! I guess all it takes sometimes to feel great is knowing that you are doing what it takes to make yourself healthier and looking better. Great start to a great day!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Hi, I would like to be apart of your 60 day challenge, It doesnt matter what team im on, Green is fine.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Hey all! I don't have much time to workout today - at a wedding all afternoon/evening and had to take my last minute shopping hubby to find an outfit this morning! But I do plan on dancing my butt off tonight! I bought a dress for the wedding (in a MEDIUM woot woot!) thought I'd share a pic with you all :)

wedding.jpg
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    You look fantastic! A medium! Congrats on that victory.
    Have a great time, you look great!
  • NewLife_11
    Hi, I would like to be apart of your 60 day challenge, It doesnt matter what team im on, Green is fine.

We are full at this time but we will let you know if there are any openings later. Good luck!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Hey everybody hope y'all are having a great weekend so far! Got up extra early this morning and did an 80 minute workout,and then walked around a hot car dealership for a little bit. Feeling great because yesterday I had gained 0.2 lbs back but today I've lost 1.5. Hope the next few weeks goes the same way!
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Good evening everyone.

This has been a hard weekend for me, did 180 minutes of cleaning and still not done , tring to clean the house from top to bottom.
    Food wise hasn't been great but going to try to do better tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Cooking today for my moms 60th dinner party. Been cooking since 7am and will still be cooking for another 3 hours. I am totally counting this as cardio! And I dont even work out on the weekends! LOL I'm a monday thru friday girl! Been tired and nursing a sick baby so I think I'm doing dang good despite the circumstances! :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Go team Yellow!!
    Great job! Nursing a sick baby is rough I have been there, and you are doing all these other things tto, way to stasy motivated!

You are a sweetie! Thanks! I made it thru in one piece, Praise the Lord! LOL I burned ALOT of calories so that is a good thing.
  • Purplefly
    Purplefly Posts: 71
    Morning Ladies!
  • NewLife_11
    Good Morning everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy Day!! I had a pretty healthy weekend, I drank some alcohol and a little over my calories but I still worked out even with companie here. It's funny when you start living a healthier lifestyle you crave better foods and I get up excited about working out.(never thought this would happen).

Anyway hope all the teams are doing well and staying on track, remeber to be supportive and give a hello to your team as often as you can. They say one of the best tools for success in the journey is the support of others!

Karie
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Got up late, but still completed my morning yoga of 45 mins.. Gosh I can't believe that I have been exercising daily without fail for 5 days in a row... I'm loving it...

Stay motivated....

Love you all...

Renu
  • NewLife_11
    Do any teams have members that are MIA if so there are other people who would like to join our challenge. Let me know, Captains and I can find you a new team member. Send me a msg.
    I hope all the teams are strong and supportive!

Karie
    SAHMU Leader
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone has a a good day! I didnt work out today because my husband insists that I dont kill myself and take a break so thats what im doing today. Still sticking to my low cal diet and no sodas, even though I cheated and had a sip or two of a dr.pepper and thought it was disgusting so switched back to water! Hope everyone is having a blessed day!
  • NewLife_11
    I have a question for everyone:

What is the first item of clothing you would buy if you got to your goal weight and where would you wear it to?

I would buy a tank top, I have always wanted to have tone arms to rock a tank top and I would wear them everywhere in the summer.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    I would want to buy a sleeveless top those stretchable kind of (where my flat tummy is visible inside my clothes..hahha..lol).. I love wearing fashionable clothes... I would wear it anywhere outside..no specific spot in mind though...
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 321 Member
    I would buy a cute form fitting white shirt. I have always want to wear white, but feel like it makes me look big, so black is my color for now. But someday I will wear white happily!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I have a question for everyone:

What is the first item of clothing you would buy if you got to your goal weight and where would you wear it to?

I would buy a tank top, I have always wanted to have tone arms to rock a tank top and I would wear them everywhere in the summer.

A cute strapless A- line dress with a belted waistline....I tried one one this weekend when I tryng to find something to wear to my cousin's wedding....all I saw were my fat arms and big shoulders...:(
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 177 Member
    I would buy a cute summer dress. I feel like a beached whale in a dress right now & it would be nice to feel pretty and "girly"
This discussion has been closed.